Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, none of that is remotely compelling to me.

I could run through each of your points and show why it's weak, but it wouldn't change your mind - and you'd likely defend a weak point with another weak point. Not worth my time.

Concession accepted.

Fake news?

God damn dude

You really think when Congressional Republicans are speaking in private, where they don't have to worry about partisan politics, they sit around praising Donald Trump?

Thanks for demonstrating you don’t know shit about how politics works in America.

The true right thanks their lucky stars because Trump has changed the courts for a generation.

Second, the heat on trump takes heat off them. It’s a lot easier to do hookers and blow when everyone is focused on trump.

I’m lookin at you Hunter...

Thanks for demonstrating you don’t know shit about how politics works in America.

The true right thanks their lucky stars because Trump has changed the courts for a generation.

Second, the heat on trump takes heat off them. It’s a lot easier to do hookers and blow when everyone is focused on trump.

I’m lookin at you Hunter...

Since this shit is all a sham, surely he should testify in front of congress then, right? Furthermore, he should release all documentation to appropriate committees, right?

I'm waiting for my answer from Mifsud, just like you, Bob.

Since this shit is all a sham, surely he should testify in front of congress then, right? Furthermore, he should release all documentation to appropriate committees, right?

Trump testifying would mean him going completely rogue on his attorneys. He is certifiable, so there a 2% chance.

Trump testifying would mean him going completely rogue on his attorneys. He is certifiable, so there a 2% chance.

That's weird, considering him and his supporters insist upon nothing more than his intelligence, cleverness and skill, so it shouldn't be such a problem if he's not engaging in a conspiracy.

I'm not claiming he will be removed via impeachment. I'm saying he will not emerge from it unscathed and he will not be president once the result of the 2020 election is made official.
Ah. I was betting he wouldn't be impeached and removed from office over Ukraine. There were a couple of posters here earlier in the discussion that seemed convinced it would happen, and I was so sure it wouldn't happen I was willing to put ten grand on it. Seems to me like that ship has sailed though, and most people on your side don't seem to think that's going to happen now. Offer is still on the table for anyone who still thinks it will.

As for your proposal, it's too soon to bet on 2020 for me. If Michelle Obama jumps in at the last second, you might just get your wish. She's the most popular woman in America right now, and fairly moderate compared to some of the others. If you guys want to win, I think she's your best shot.

<Fedor23>

Impeachment Bombshells Explode In Democrats' Face

Trump should never be allowed within 100ft of being under oath.

I’d love to know your theory about mifsud. Remind me why Meuller didn’t charge him, despite mifsud lying to him?

Ah. I was betting he wouldn't be impeached and removed from office over Ukraine. There were a couple of posters here earlier in the discussion that seemed convinced it would happen, and I was so sure it wouldn't happen I was willing to put ten grand on it. Seems to me like that ship has sailed though, and most people on your side don't seem to think that's going to happen now. Offer is still on the table for anyone who still thinks it will.

As for your proposal, it's too soon to bet on 2020 for me. If Michelle Obama jumps in at the last second, you might just get your wish. She's the most popular woman in America right now, and fairly moderate compared to some of the others. If you guys want to win, I think she's your best shot.

<Fedor23>
I will need to see some evidence for this claim that anyone here was convinced the Senate would vote to convict before I give it any credibility. Regardless, you and many others are proclaiming victory saying the impeachment hearings were a fail. If they did enough damage that Trump is not re-elected, they did damage period. And it's not too soon as far as I am concerned because I'm pretty confident it's only going to get worse for Trump over the coming months. I think no one wants that action for the same reason, which means all the bluster is just posturing AFAIK. We'll see and it will be at least somewhat entertaining, I think.

Trump should never be allowed within 100ft of being under oath.

I’d love to know your theory about mifsud. Remind me why Meuller didn’t charge him, despite mifsud lying to him?

Why should Trump not be under oath? What about Mike Pompeo or Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney? Surely, since this is all a democrat led sham despite originating in Trump's own admin, they can clear this all up, no? Furthermore, one would think innocent people would fully and transparently release official documentation as legally requested to clarify the matter more, yeah?

On Mifsud, my stance is that you're a dupe who will fall for any story from Trump or his cadre of dipshits.

I will need to see some evidence for this claim that anyone here was convinced the Senate would vote to convict before I give it any credibility.
WUWskyEDFZLMwE4GUbMY51QLNulmaf

sh2ldUGFw4g6G5FYuaHcWcOviANLP0

Last edited:
More people in this country think the President should be impeached than think he shouldn't be impeached

The IG is releasing a report I December that will say the origins of the Mueller investigation were neither politically motivated by the FBI and had legal basis

Quinnipiac poll from last week has 45 to 48 against.

The IG report is going to highlight FISA abuses by the FBI.

<Fedor23>
I've been saying for about a year that Trump would get impeached. That does not mean convicted in the Senate. Aside from the majority the Republicans have there are about 5-10 members that have completely sold out to maintain the power they have for supporting a corrupt President. That doesn't mean though that the impeachment process is futile since it's allowing the electorate to see just the kinds of things they are up to behind the scenes and trying their best to hide from the public.

The President has been invited to sit down in front of the upcoming committee and give a sworn statement. That will stop the inquiry dead in its tracks...

If he's done nothing wrong. ;)

Heck, he can have his "personal lawyer" Rudy Giuliani sitting right there next to him too. :)

If he were going to try something as dumb as that why would he do it in the House where democrats control the process?

But I suppose it was good showmanship on Nadler's part.

Notice how this thread has gotten...quiet?

I've been saying for about a year that Trump would get impeached. That does not mean convicted in the Senate. Aside from the majority the Republicans have there are about 5-10 members that have completely sold out to maintain the power they have for supporting a corrupt President. That doesn't mean though that the impeachment process is futile since it's allowing the electorate to see just the kinds of things they are up to behind the scenes and trying their best to hide from the public.

An impeachment without removal is completely futile. No different than charging someone with a crime and having the charges dismissed. There are no moral victories in this. Just ask Newt Gingrich.

Whatever you have you have to tell yourself though...

Status
Not open for further replies.