Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-24746-1393517268-1.gif

You would think Trump would just end this by going under oath. It's simple guys.

Testifying would give legitimacy to this sham. He's fine sitting this one out and watching it collapse in on itself.

Lol @ the thought of Trump speaking live before Congressional questioning. He couldn't even answer Mueller's written questions with the assistance of multiple lawyers without lying.

Wager on what? I've offered to bet real money with a couple of people here that Trump won't be removed from office for this and all I got was Crickets...
I'm not claiming he will be removed via impeachment. I'm saying he will not emerge from it unscathed and he will not be president once the result of the 2020 election is made official.

What makes it a sham?

The "crime" that nobody can seem to get straight. The testimony against the President consisting of 4th and 5th hand testimony and opinions, some by people who've never met or talked to the President. Every star witness' story folding under cross examination. The lies told by the Schiff and Pelosi, who are running this sham. The secretive and unprecedented nature of the "investigation." The partisan nature of it. The only bipartisan thing about this was the vote against the impeachment inquiry. You know, stuff like that.

What makes it legit?

The "crime" that nobody can seem to get straight. The testimony against the President consisting of 4th and 5th hand testimony and opinions, some by people who've never met or talked to the President. Every star witness' story folding under cross examination. The lies told by the Schiff and Pelosi, who are running this sham. The secretive and unprecedented nature of the "investigation." The partisan nature of it. The only bipartisan thing about this was the vote against the impeachment inquiry. You know, stuff like that.

What makes it legit?
Everyone knows what Devin Nunes doesn't believe but still says publicly. Nobody needs to read it from you as if it's your novel thoughts.

House GOP members are 'absolutely disgusted and exhausted' by Trump's behavior, former GOP congressman says

(CNN)Former Republican congressman Charlie Dent said Thursday some of his former colleagues in the House of Representatives have privately told him they are "absolutely disgusted and exhausted by the President's behavior."

Dent told CNN's Ana Cabrera on "Newsroom" that House Republicans are standing with the President at the moment because of base pressure, but said "they resent being put in this position all the time."

"Moving from one corrupt act to another," Dent said. "I mean those types of head-exploding moments are just I think infuriating these members and I think they'd like to step out but they just can't because of their base at the moment."

Dent served as chairman of the House Ethics Committee from 2015 until 2016 and chairman of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies from 2015 until 2018.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/29/politics/charlie-dent-congress-trump-behavior-cnntv/index.html

House GOP members are 'absolutely disgusted and exhausted' by Trump's behavior, former GOP congressman says

(CNN)Former Republican congressman Charlie Dent said Thursday some of his former colleagues in the House of Representatives have privately told him they are "absolutely disgusted and exhausted by the President's behavior."

Dent told CNN's Ana Cabrera on "Newsroom" that House Republicans are standing with the President at the moment because of base pressure, but said "they resent being put in this position all the time."

"Moving from one corrupt act to another," Dent said. "I mean those types of head-exploding moments are just I think infuriating these members and I think they'd like to step out but they just can't because of their base at the moment."

Dent served as chairman of the House Ethics Committee from 2015 until 2016 and chairman of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies from 2015 until 2018.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/29/politics/charlie-dent-congress-trump-behavior-cnntv/index.html

LOL, yeah, they really sound disgusted.

"I think they'd like to step out..."

"I think"

Fake news. This guy doesn't know shit, and is being paid for an uncorroborated sound bite for the CNN propaganda machine to run with. Please.

"I think"

Fake news. This guy doesn't know shit, and is being paid for an uncorroborated sound bite for the CNN propaganda machine to run with. Please.

ContentEverlastingAmericanriverotter-small.gif

What makes it legit?

Yeah, none of that is remotely compelling to me.

I could run through each of your points and show why it's weak, but it wouldn't change your mind - and you'd likely defend a weak point with another weak point. Not worth my time.

"I think"

Fake news?

God damn dude

"I think"

You really think when Congressional Republicans are speaking in private, where they don't have to worry about partisan politics, they sit around praising Donald Trump?

Bullshit.

Some of them have a conscience. They just don't show it in public because they also happen to not have any balls.

Also, don't you believe that most Republicans are deep state disciples and Trump is their enemy? Isn't that a pillar of Trumpian support? That the Deep State is real and crosses party lines, and Trump is at war with it? So it would totally make sense that behind closed doors they talk shit about him.

Alas, who gives a fuck, right? It's all about embracing an amorphous defense of Trump that doesn't depend on any enduring beliefs or positions. That's the point - Trump is the ultimate instrument of pissing liberals off. Simply deflect any and all criticism of Trump by using an interchangeable set of concerns. And Bank on the fact that he hasn't been convicted of a crime just yet.

Because that's the hallmark of a truly great president.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake news?

God damn dude

You really think when Congressional Republicans are speaking in private, where they don't have to worry about partisan politics, they sit around praising Donald Trump?

Bullshit.

Some of them have a conscience. They just don't show it in public because they also happen to not have any balls.

Keep hope alive, bud. You ever notice how all these "insiders" with big unverified scoops about what the Republicans are really thinking, are always butthurt never Trumpers, always giving these stories to partisan networks? Seems, oh' I don't, suspicious.

Let me guess, you also believe Jeff Flake knows 50 Republican Senators that would vote to remove Trump too, right?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose...

Keep hope alive, bud. You ever notice how all these "insiders" with big unverified scoops about what the Republicans are really thinking, are always butthurt never Trumpers, always giving these stories to partisan networks? Seems, oh' I don't, suspicious.

Let me guess, you also believe Jeff Flake knows 50 Republican Senators that would vote to remove Trump too, right?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose...

I updated my post.

Secondly, I sleep great at night. I find Trumpian politics to be an endlessly fascinating topic.

I'll be bored when he's gone.

"I think"

This is one time we agree. Fake news. Republicans are every bit as criminal and immoral as Trump. It would be hypocritical for them to be disgusted.

Perhaps like Barr they are frustrated he is so dumb that he keeps getting caught though??

But ya, on this point we agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.