Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not our fault the democratic leadership is getting cold feet. They never wanted to impeach anyways. And then AOC practically forced pelosi to, and now AOC acts like this isn’t worth her time. That bartender is playing circles around democratic leadership.

I want this to go to trial, and for it to be a looooooooong trial at that.

don’t worry, the leftist cultural outlets they control in media and on television will always tell the gullible......this is it! It’s just around the next bend! Almost there! Ad Infinitum

Dems should but getting cold feet but are not = / = Dems are getting cold feet but I hope they don’t. Basically I have no idea what your post has to do with mine. Unless it has just a random invitation to argue with you over some of your funny slanted conclusions, in which case, I’m going to have to say thank you but no thank you.

source.gif
GrayVictoriousIndianpalmsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
giphy.gif
This is the only appropriate response to any Trump thread from here on out.

No big deal dildo. It's just disingenuous to portray the article as fake news while he spent 3 1/2 hours there before flying back to Mar A Lago to act the way they described.
You’re just as bad as the blue checkered journalist on this .

Democrats with really cold feet.

if they bitch out and censure, I’m gonna be disappointed.
They need to come to grips with reality. They don't have the support, and their fanatical pursuit of it has entered the territory of self-destructiveness.

Impeachment is failing badly. DNC mouthpieces CNN and MSNBC top stories are about the London Bridge attack and black holes.

The President has been invited to sit down in front of the upcoming committee and give a sworn statement. That will stop the inquiry dead in its tracks...

If he's done nothing wrong. ;)

Heck, he can have his "personal lawyer" Rudy Giuliani sitting right there next to him too. :)

You’re just as bad as the blue checkered journalist on this .
I'm not sure what that means but is it genuine to criticize the magazine's reporting, when the WH put out false information to keep the trip secret, and by Friday Trump was back at Mar a Lago? Tongue in cheek is fine but whatever. I was at least impressed that he finally did visit the troops in Afghanistan. Good for him.

They need to come to grips with reality. They don't have the support, and their fanatical pursuit of it has entered the territory of self-destructiveness.
Meh, the Dems are doing fine. Hell, Trump has been doing his thing with far less support for his entire presidency. He had to declare an emergency just to build nine miles of wall, ffs. By comparison, the Dems are way more in touch with the people.

The President has been invited to sit down in front of the upcoming committee and give a sworn statement. That will stop the inquiry dead in its tracks...

If he's done nothing wrong. ;)

Heck, he can have his "personal lawyer" Rudy Giuliani sitting right there next to him too. :)
Sad that the POTUS is either so dirty or so incapable of being honest that the idea of him giving his side of the story under oath sounds ridiculous.

Impeachment is failing badly. DNC mouthpieces CNN and MSNBC top stories are about the London Bridge attack and black holes.

LOL
Which one of you is more sure than the previous 5 people who declined to wager on that?

LOL
Which one of you is more sure than the previous 5 people who declined to wager on that?
Wager on what? I've offered to bet real money with a couple of people here that Trump won't be removed from office for this and all I got was Crickets...

You would think Trump would just end this by going under oath. It's simple guys.

You would think Trump would just end this by going under oath. It's simple guys.
Him speaking to congress, on any narrow topic, is automatic perjury. Not a chance in hell he'll ever speak under oath to congress. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.