Trump/Ukraine V17 - Turkey Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif
GrayVictoriousIndianpalmsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
giphy.gif
Hahaha. Wtf.

Just recap that Trump didn't release the aide until he knew of the whistleblower

He said "No quid pro quo" on a phone call to Sondland after he found out about the whistleblower

2 employees the the office of Budget and Management quit because they thought withholding the aid was illegal

More people in this country think the President should be impeached than think he shouldn't be impeached

The IG is releasing a report I December that will say the origins of the Mueller investigation were neither politically motivated by the FBI and had legal basis

You forget a blip in polling showed a bare majority against impeachment (before reversing) therefore the entire process = partisans witch hunt that the dems need to abandon before it’s too late.

You forget a blip in polling showed a bare majority against impeachment (before reversing) therefore the entire process = partisans witch hunt that the dems need to abandon before it’s too late.

it’s not our fault the democratic leadership is getting cold feet. They never wanted to impeach anyways. And then AOC practically forced pelosi to, and now AOC acts like this isn’t worth her time. That bartender is playing circles around democratic leadership.

I want this to go to trial, and for it to be a looooooooong trial at that.

don’t worry, the leftist cultural outlets they control in media and on television will always tell the gullible......this is it! It’s just around the next bend! Almost there! Ad Infinitum

it’s not our fault the democratic leadership is getting cold feet. They never wanted to impeach anyways. And then AOC practically forced pelosi to, and now AOC acts like this isn’t worth her time. That bartender is playing circles around democratic leadership.

I want this to go to trial, and for it to be a looooooooong trial at that.
If we can just get this to go to the senate so they can call witnesses and we can get more folks in trouble for things that have nothing to do with the process beginning I’ll call it a a success

He would KO CD (crazy diamond) Colby Colvington said Trump has big hands and would knock people out easily I’ll take a MMA champs
Word about fighting over CD @Crazy Diamond
hands like bricks i believe he said, jesus christ have some self respect colby

as hard as i was already cringing cos of colby in general, that quote...

<{clintugh}>

A it’s a holiday who cares
B he’s in Afghanistan dildo
No big deal dildo. It's just disingenuous to portray the article as fake news while he spent 3 1/2 hours there before flying back to Mar A Lago to act the way they described.

No big deal dildo. It's just disingenuous to portray the article as fake news while he spent 3 1/2 hours there before flying back to Mar A Lago to act the way they described.
Oh boy
This guy

Status
Not open for further replies.