HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last thread is full and tired.

Continue arguing here.

Last edited by a moderator:
source.gif

Just recap that Trump didn't release the aide until he knew of the whistleblower

He said "No quid pro quo" on a phone call to Sondland after he found out about the whistleblower

2 employees the the office of Budget and Management quit because they thought withholding the aid was illegal

More people in this country think the President should be impeached than think he shouldn't be impeached

The IG is releasing a report I December that will say the origins of the Mueller investigation were neither politically motivated by the FBI and had legal basis

Democrats with really cold feet.

if they bitch out and censure, I’m gonna be disappointed.

Democrats still trying to impeach the President so they can find out if there was a crime committed or not.

Democrats still trying to impeach the President so they can find out if there was a crime committed or not.
After hundreds and hundreds of posts and god knows how many hours thinking about this. You still think this is about criminal behavior...

Should every thread title be “is this it yet?”

Do you have reason to believe the sworn testimony of career civil servants was false?

Trump took a secret flight to Afghanistan to visit the troops for thanksgiving

most racist president of my time

Status
Not open for further replies.