Trump/Ukraine V14 - VERSION FOURTEEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last thread is way past it's expiry date.

Continue arguing here.

Sherdog needs to update their Vbullitin software. The 1000 post limit is so 2005.... ;)

Last edited:
We are on Version 14? We should start threads on how high this goes.

I haven't bothered paying attention to any of this. Is Trump impeached yet?

I think Polish is pulling his weight, and probably makes up for 25% of these threads. Mikey needs to up his game though.
He started strong with endless essays saying the same exact shit, but the enthusiasm dwindled. I wonder why.

He started strong with endless essays saying the same exact shit, but the enthusiasm dwindled. I wonder why.

At the moment, he's pretty distraught over why his amazing meme was deleted in some thread, and is taking it up with corporate.

I predict over 38Versions. And even greater disappointment at the end

At the moment, he's pretty distraught over why his amazing meme was deleted in some thread, and is taking it up with corporate.

If you were talking about damn near any other poster I would say you were exaggerating

This thread really shows great leadership from Pompeo

I'm a little confused about Pompeo's role here. All I see there is him asking for evidence about the smear stuff, and I haven't followed the Pompeo thread of this very closely. Is he superswamp now, or is he at least acting with some integrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back