Trump-Ukraine v 11 lowering the Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to the rally specifically to violate the rights of the people attending it. It was a lawful assembly. So the narrative that she's some innocent victim is complete horseshit. Yet you try to explain this to people and they deny she there with Antifa. Even though they honor her as one of their own. Because you can't prove it when "they" scrubbed all her accounts and posts. And they are is a good question. And how they manage to do it.

The driver is guilty af. But the first-degree murder charge (much less conviction) for running over a complete stranger participating in a riot was outrageous.

And I'll say this: If she and Antifa had not gone there and provoked the violence, she would not have been killed. Nobody would have. The guy is obviously a POS, but she's not some martyr like she's been treated.
So what you're saying is that there weren't good people on both sides... <mma4>

No, it wasn't. Whatever the girl's politics might have been, she was murdered by a maniac who went there to run some people down. Stop defending him. It's a bad look.

There's no evidence whatsoever he went there intending to kill anyone. This is based on sharing a meme that millions of people shared. Antifa started the violence that led to her death.

There's no evidence whatsoever he went there intending to kill anyone. This is based on sharing a meme that millions of people shared. Antifa started the violence that led to her death.

No.

A) He had social media postings that proved intent.

B) He drove the car into a bunch of people that caused her death. His actions, and his actions alone, caused her death.

You're basically arguing that if someone spits in your face, you have the right to beat them to death. That's not how it works.

No.

B) He drove the car into a bunch of people that caused her death. His actions, and his actions alone, caused her death.

You're basically arguing that if someone spits in your face, you have the right to beat them to death. That's not how it works.

A ) His social media postings "proving intent" were sharing a meme about running people over with a car that I along with millions saw long before the incident and was shared by tons of people. Using that as premeditation is classic lawyer manipulation and the supreme ignorance of jurors in full view.

B ) Yes. He's guilty of murder. But not first-degree murder. I wasn't saying at all he didn't deserve life in prison or death like I believe all lifers should get, but charging and convicting someone beyond a reasonable doubt for premeditated murder for running over a total stranger participating in a violent protest/riot makes a mockery of the whole system. Because he got that for being a self-proclaimed white nationalist, not his actions.

Offer the link, please. I've been waiting for days at this point.
i posted the link prior for @Kafir-kun and @SBJJ who both acknowledged he verified the other bodies calling for the ouster. It was actually @Kafir-kun initial point that I just substantiated for him. @SBJJ only dismissal he could offer was the State Department guy being interviewed was an Obama appointee as if only a Trump appointee today can be trusted. I can link you to SBJJ post but the video link in it is dead.

But then as we see now and in the Mueller investigations, as soon as a Trump appointee speaks out truthfully they instantly become never trumpers and not to be trusted. So really no Dem or Republican can be trusted if they speak out against Trump. So really what is the point?

A ) His social media postings were sharing a meme about running people over with a car that I saw and was shared by tons of people.

But when you take a car and run people over with it, after supporting those memes, it can be taken as intent. There was more than just some memes though, IIRC.

B ) Yes. He's guilty of murder. But not first-degree murder. I wasn't saying at all he didn't deserve life in prison or death like all lifers should get, but charging and convicting someone of premeditated murder for running over a total stranger participating in a violent protest/riot makes a mockery of the process. Because he got that for being a white supremacist, not his actions.

If you're arguing over the semantics of 1st and 2nd degree murder, and all the random bullshit that goes along with sentencing, then fine. It's all a little loosey goosey for my tastes as well. However, I'm not about to argue that he didn't get what he deserved, and anything after that is kind of moot. If he got the extra time for being a terrorist and believing in terrorist ideology on top of murdering someone, so be it.

Fuck that guy. Cut him up and feed him to the dogs, for all I care.

That is the link. Read what I said upthread.

Link it now. Don't say some video that is unavailable is a link. Surely there are more. Link your shit, Mr. FACT. It shouldn't be too hard.

I recall that debate where someone in the audience asked Clinton and Trump if there was anything positive they could say about each other, and Clinton said she appreciated his kids.

His response was to question to her sincerity; and I had to chuckle because even though his motivation was plainly just to be ungracious, I had to wonder how he actually feels about them.
”Pfff whaaat? My kids???”

Link it now. Don't say some video that is unavailable is a link. Surely there are more. Link your shit, Mr. FACT. It shouldn't be too hard.
LOL at you thinking you can boss anyone. GTFO.

Here is where I posted it originally and @waiguoren was in discussions with both me and SBJJ at the time so he almost certainly saw it at the time.

Go back and read the exchange I had prior with SBJJ where for pages he kept stating that no other leaders or anyone called for the prosecutors dismissal and to provide video proof.

I told him and I am telling you, I do not waste my time searching for any thing for you guys anymore as I know the game. The game is not about proof, it about laughing at wasting people time demanding it then dismissing it with a hand wave when they get it.

That video i provided was circulated that day and i grabbed it, and you can see I quoted and that you can see SBJJ and Kafir commented on and confirmed it and what did SBJJ immediately do as his reply. He waved it off as meaningless as it was a guy in Obamas State Department who confirmed it.

So exactly what I said. Go get the video, go get the video, oh you got it... meaningless.

Homie don't play that. Get it yourself.

Well, you can throw out any testimony that woman offered.

No.

I think he also admitted it to his mom on jailhouse phone calls.

LOL at you thinking you can boss anyone. GTFO.

Here is where I posted it originally and @waiguoren was in discussions with both me and SBJJ at the time so he almost certainly saw it at the time.

Go back and read the exchange I had prior with SBJJ where for pages he kept stating that no other leaders or anyone called for the prosecutors dismissal and to provide video proof.

I told him and I am telling you, I do not waste my time searching for any thing for you guys anymore as I know the game. The game is not about proof, it about laughing at wasting people time demanding it then dismissing it with a hand wave when they get it.

That video i provided was circulated that day and i grabbed it, and you can see I quoted and that you can see SBJJ and Kafir commented on and confirmed it and what did SBJJ immediately do as his reply. He waved it off as meaningless as it was a guy in Obamas State Department who confirmed it.

So exactly what I said. Go get the video, go get the video, oh you got it... meaningless.

Homie don't play that. Get it yourself.

Blah, blah, blah...

Where's the link, Mr FACT? Not a link to your personal "FACTS" in some random exchange. A link to what you're claiming. If you don't have it, just say so, and stop trying to hide the FACT that you don't have one.

Blah, blah, blah...

Where's the link, Mr FACT? Not a link to your personal "FACTS" in some random exchange. A link to what you're claiming. If you don't have it, just say so, and stop trying to hide the FACT that you don't have one.
lol. WTF.I said upthread from the start of this to waiguoren the link is dead. Why don't you read the conversation you jumped into before you make a fool of yourself.

lol. WTF.I said upthread from the start of this to waiguoren the link is dead. Why don't you read the conversation you jumped into before you make a fool of yourself.

Where's your link, Mr FACT?

Seems like you're avoiding this. You're telling me the only link backing up your position was deleted from the entire internet, and there's no other one like it? Okay, Mr FACT.

And while we're at it, where are those COLLUSION charges Mueller has ALREADY filed?

LOL, Little Mikey. You say so much, but you say so little at the same time...

Well, you can throw out any testimony that woman offered.

This is going poorly for you and the administration if this is what you're gonna bank on...

she said she never responded, which she didn't...but you want a perjury charge for her response of "look forward to speaking with you" in an email.

you guys are such a joke. Wednesday should be interesting if this is the sort of nonsense that is going to be thrown out there, it will be more embarrassment for the Republicans. You have the whole weekend to not sleep and come up with something better to discredit these ironclad reputations. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back