Trump-Ukraine v 11 lowering the Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Images is where I saw pictures of him when I first looked and web pages referencing him, they are gone. Whoever did it for Ford can do it for him or anyone else. I'd really like to know how and how they can erase all that content.
It's too late for you, realist, "we" already have all your info... <{jackyeah}>

And I get that you're trolling.

I'm not, though. You think simply asking for any evidence that something happened at all is trolling? I'm not entirely sure what to say to that.

All I've asked is for you to present something, anything at all. I was hoping you'd be able to link to something that suggested this had happened; even if it was a Breitbart link or something. I was just curious where it was coming from.

You know very well what I mean.

I do.

Dismiss this guy, how did they do it with Blasey?

I'm willing to dismiss him if you are; but you're trying to use a separate event as evidence that this event happened. If you're willing to drop the bit about Ciaramella, I'll go down the Ford route with you. But without any evidence connecting them, or any evidence that anything has been nefariously scrubbed from Ciaramella's internet presence, it's an exercise in whataboutism. Keep them separate, or connect them with evidence.

Who cooperated and who erased everything from what had to be numerous websites owned by numerous individuals and organizations.

Which organizations?

If something had happened, I'd say it's likely that the organizations themselves had a hand in it. Would they not notice or be concerned if their services were being hacked? Sounds like the owners of the sites themselves had their hand in whatever "it" is (or isn't).

Why yes, I am, but that's besides the point. That's when the Republicans changed the rules and now they must deal with being the minority members. "But it's not fair, this is different, things should be more bipartisan..." <{1-11}>

The only thing bipartisan about this was the vote against the impeachment inquiry. But sure, you can connect the dots wherever you see fit and throw the old "Elections have consequences" line out there selectively. Goes both ways, brother.

You have to give Trump credit as he is outing all the Deep State, Dem Operative, Never Trumpers as well as draining the swamp.

Pence aide said Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine was political and not a normal diplomatic call
November 7, 2019

An aide to Vice President Mike Pence who listened to the call between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian President told impeachment inquiry investigators on Thursday that she found the conversation to be unusual because it was political in nature ...

..Jennifer Williams, an aide in the vice president's office and a long time State Department staffer, said the phone call did not have the normal tone of a diplomatic call...

...The Pence aide made note of the call and the transcript in her nightly notes but testified she did not know if the vice president read the transcript....

Williams testified that she had limited information about why military aid was being withheld from Ukraine. She was puzzled about it, but was kept in the dark about the decision-making process. She described herself as someone who stayed in her lane and wasn't pushing to understand why the aide was withheld.
However, Williams suggested to lawmakers she believed it could be tied to what she heard on the call: Trump's request that Ukraine open investigations into the Bidens and the 2016 election...

... "She is the most professional person in this building."
The official noted that Williams had recently worked with Pence on negotiating the ceasefire between Turkey and Syrian Kurdish forces. Until Williams joined Pence's staff, she was a spokesperson for several years at the US embassy in London, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also held posts at the embassies in Beirut, Lebanon and Kingston, Jamaica....

cite

The only thing bipartisan about this was the vote against the impeachment inquiry. But sure, you can connect the dots wherever you see fit and throw the old "Elections have consequences" line out there selectively. Goes both ways, brother.
The Republicans changed the rules and have benefitted from them for years. When Nunes ran the committee he didn't even allow the Democratic members to attend. Why should Dems allow Reps more rights now, especially when Mitch is running the Senate in a completely partisan manner?

Mmmmm. Have you ever wondered if the government and the media do this shit for ratings?
The shit is so over the top it just feels weird.
Maybe we’re all playing the violin at the annual sap’s convention.

I think the word you're looking for is "criminal". It just feels criminal *. Oh and btw, that's your conscience.

<puh-lease75>

You have to give Trump credit as he is outing all the Deep State, Dem Operative, Never Trumpers as well as draining the swamp.

Pence aide said Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine was political and not a normal diplomatic call
November 7, 2019

An aide to Vice President Mike Pence who listened to the call between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian President told impeachment inquiry investigators on Thursday that she found the conversation to be unusual because it was political in nature ...

..Jennifer Williams, an aide in the vice president's office and a long time State Department staffer, said the phone call did not have the normal tone of a diplomatic call...

...The Pence aide made note of the call and the transcript in her nightly notes but testified she did not know if the vice president read the transcript....

Williams testified that she had limited information about why military aid was being withheld from Ukraine. She was puzzled about it, but was kept in the dark about the decision-making process. She described herself as someone who stayed in her lane and wasn't pushing to understand why the aide was withheld.
However, Williams suggested to lawmakers she believed it could be tied to what she heard on the call: Trump's request that Ukraine open investigations into the Bidens and the 2016 election...

... "She is the most professional person in this building."
The official noted that Williams had recently worked with Pence on negotiating the ceasefire between Turkey and Syrian Kurdish forces. Until Williams joined Pence's staff, she was a spokesperson for several years at the US embassy in London, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also held posts at the embassies in Beirut, Lebanon and Kingston, Jamaica....

cite

The right is scouring the internet to link her to democrats as we type.

In Heather Heyer's case, I saw her social media accounts before they disappeared. She supported Antifa...

Why does anything she did or didn't do before she was mowed down matter to you? "She supported Antifa, so she wasn't innocent and the driver wasn't guilty." Is that about right?

Same thing as saying "See, the whistleblower didn't support Trump, so he's lying and Trump is innocent."

SAD!

Why does anything she did or didn't do before she was mowed down matter to you? "She supported Antifa, so she wasn't innocent and the driver wasn't guilty." Is that about right?

Same thing as saying "See, the whistleblower didn't support Trump, so he's lying and Trump is innocent."

SAD!

She went to the rally specifically to violate the rights of the people attending it. It was a lawful assembly. So the narrative that she's some innocent victim is complete horseshit. Yet you try to explain this to people and they deny she there with Antifa. Even though they honor her as one of their own. Because you can't prove it when "they" scrubbed all her accounts and posts. And they are is a good question. And how they manage to do it.

The driver is guilty af. But the first-degree murder charge (much less conviction) for running over a complete stranger participating in a riot was outrageous.

And I'll say this: If she and Antifa had not gone there and provoked the violence, she would not have been killed. Nobody would have. The guy is obviously a POS, but she's not some martyr like she's been treated.

lol the Trump Davidians in full force on this last page

Why can’t they just get to the damn party and drink the special cult party punch already.

Please do the country a favor already and drink the party punch

The driver is guilty af. But the first-degree murder charge (much less conviction) for running over a complete stranger participating in a riot was outrageous.

No, it wasn't. Whatever the girl's politics might have been, she was murdered by a maniac who went there to run some people down. Stop defending him. It's a bad look.

oh and I'll drop this here as @waiguoren and others keep repeating this busted talking point.

-----

The call for Ukraine to clean up corruption was a world wide effort, not just US and certainly not Biden. And the key to that was a focus on removing the Prosecutor.

So again, unless you assume all these ...

- President of France
- President of Germany
- State Department
- US Embassy
- The EU
- The IMF
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

... were puppets of Biden or dupes and did not know he was running a game on them, then it is LITERALLY stupid to suggest they were all acting to protect Joe and Hunter.

The call for the end of corruption by the Republicans WAS a call to remove the Prosecutor. That is not in dispute.

This was a key statement by the Republican lead bipartisan committee pushing for the Ukranian Prosecutors ouster...

...“We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary,” the Republicans and Democrats demand of the foreign leader.

cite
--------

So to keep pushing this line that this was Biden protecting his own interests you need to make the argument that these Republicans and all others were in the bag for Biden or his dupe or this argument fails as you are simply condemning a messenger for delivering a bipartisan message and a world wide effort he was not the originator of.
I asked you for a contemporaneous source showing that any of the above entities wanted Shokin fired. So far you've only come up with a letter from the Senate Ukraine Caucus, which doesn't actually ask for the firing. Again, "urgent reforms to the PG's office and judiciary" is not the same as "firing Shokin and closing the investigation into Burisma".

I asked you for a contemporaneous source showing that any of the above entities wanted Shokin fired. So far you've only come up with a letter from the Senate Ukraine Caucus, which doesn't actually ask for the firing. Again, "urgent reforms to the PG's office and judiciary" is not the same as "firing Shokin and closing the investigation into Burisma".
Yes it is taken in the context of the debate at the times. I pointed you to a video by Obama's State Department rep at the time who spoke of the push by the Senate and the others I listed who were all calling for the outing of that prosecutor.

I don't care about you guys spin and games. The attempts to say if you do not say the words 'quid pro quo' it gives wiggle room to say it did not exist.

Last edited:
. I pointed you to a video by Obama's State Department rep at the time who spoke of the push by the Senate and the others I listed who were all calling for the outing of that prosecutor.
Offer the link, please. I've been waiting for days at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back