Trump-Ukraine v 11 lowering the Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then this is your stance on Benghazi and fast and furious?

You're going to compare Benghazi, where negligence contributed to the death of 4 US citizens over seas, and Fast and Furious, which sent a shitload of guns across the border and some wound up being used against us, to Trump's Ukraine call? Where you keep contending that Trump said something that he didn't say? Are you high?

You tell me, you're the one saying it happened. What are you seeing that suggests to you it happened?

In Heather Heyer's case, I saw her social media accounts before they disappeared. She supported Antifa. But how can you prove that when everything has been erased and no media outlet is going to reference it? With Ford, she and her lawyers admitted it, under the guide of protecting her from threats. It's not in question. With Ciamarella, photos of him for example that were available last week, are gone. Imagine what else is gone. Hence the question of who is behind it.

I can answer this straightforward but I need to see whatever evidence you have that something was scrubbed to begin with. Otherwise it's like asking how a murder could've taken place without any evidence of a murder taking place. My answer would be "there was probably no murder." But I don't want to make the assumption that it's not there. Just curious what it is.

They got to work on this early because they know once the Ciaramella's name was released, his entire online footprint would be archived and disseminated with a fine tooth comb. Wonder what they were afraid of people finding...

kj9ef1pjwbx31.jpg

Where did they exist before that they don't exist now? Instagram?

Google Images is where I saw pictures of him when I first looked and web pages referencing him, they are gone. Whoever did it for Ford can do it for him or anyone else. I'd really like to know how and how they can erase all that content.

In Heather Heyer's case, I saw her social media accounts before they disappeared. With Ford, she and her lawyers admitted it, under the guide of protecting her from threats. It's not in question. With Ciamarella, photos of him that were available last week, are gone.

Sounds like you answered your own question with regards to Ford, at least. They said that they admitted to doing it themselves? Then I'd say it was them.

They got to work on this early because they know once the Ciaramella's name was released, his entire online footprint would be archived and disseminated with a fine tooth comb. Wonder what they were afraid of people finding..

Sounds like you have all of @KeepItRealist answers: it was them.

Sounds like you answered your own question with regards to Ford, at least. They said that they admitted to doing it themselves? Then I'd say it was them.

But it's not like her lawyer did it. They had to have hired someone or likely a private organization and one who could keep it secret until they wanted it known.

Google Images is where I saw pictures of him when I first looked and web pages referencing him, they are gone. Whoever did it for Ford can do it for him or anyone else. I'd really like to know how and how they can erase all that content.

Huh. I just did a search for his name on google on got this:

WKKJzml.png

Maybe there were other photos? But he hasn't been scrubbed as far as I can tell. At least not his image from Google.

Huh. I just did a search for his name on google on got this:

WKKJzml.png

Maybe there were other photos? But he hasn't been scrubbed as far as I can tell. At least not his image from Google.

Yes. Several other photos. And that was 2 months after it apparently began. Like I said, what disappeared after he first contacted Schiff?

Yes. Several other photos. And that was 2 months after it apparently began. Like I said, what disappeared after he first contacted Schiff?

All I can say is it's on you as the accuser to figure that out and then present it. Right now you're telling me something happened without any evidence; I don't think you're lying, but I don't necessarily believe you either. Our memories are faulty.

lol the Trump Davidians in full force on this last page

How can you provide evidence with something when it's been erased? How did Christine Blasey Ford's entire internet presence disappear? It couldn't just be one person who helps do the wikipedia edits.

How can you know something that’s not there if it’s not there? See how this looks?

All I can say is it's on you as the accuser to figure that out and then present it. Right now you're telling me something happened without any evidence; I don't think you're lying, but I don't necessarily believe you either. Our memories are faulty.

I’m pretty sure he’s regurgitating some CT going on in the alt-right universe of false information.

And I get that you're trolling. You know very well what I mean. Dismiss this guy, how did they do it with Blasey? Who cooperated and who erased everything from what had to be numerous websites owned by numerous individuals and organizations.

How can you know something that’s not there if it’s not there? See how this looks?

Exactly. You are telling me that I didn't see Heather Heyer's social media accounts before they wiped.

You're going to compare Benghazi, where negligence contributed to the death of 4 US citizens over seas, and Fast and Furious, which sent a shitload of guns across the border and some wound up being used against us, to Trump's Ukraine call? Where you keep contending that Trump said something that he didn't say? Are you high?
Why yes, I am, but that's besides the point. That's when the Republicans changed the rules and now they must deal with being the minority members. "But it's not fair, this is different, things should be more bipartisan..." <{1-11}>

They got to work on this early because they know once the Ciaramella's name was released, his entire online footprint would be archived and disseminated with a fine tooth comb. Wonder what they were afraid of people finding...

kj9ef1pjwbx31.jpg
What is Trump afraid that we'll find that he's refusing to honor subpoenas for records?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back