Trump-Ukraine Megathread V6 - Surely This is it...It has to be, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
The other thread is past it's expiry date, continue on here...

No links, no mod notes. You know the rules. Discuss....

V5

I haven't even taken a peek at that thread. If these whack jobs haven't learned anything from the last nothing burger they never will.
TDS has caused them to to totally loose their collective minds.

I will say it was quite entertaining to see Homer come back and have another meltdown as things unfolded.
Someone that self absorbed not having things go his way is priceless.

I think impeachment is gathering momentum. Trump's team is already showing cracks and I expect more of them to flip in the coming days.

I think impeachment is gathering momentum. Trump's team is already showing cracks and I expect more of them to flip in the coming days.

THIS IS IT!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I will say it was quite entertaining to see Homer come back and have another meltdown as things unfolded.

zebby has been entertaining as well.

His utter meltdowns have been Epic.

The ‘walls are closing in’, right?

was Homer in the last thread? I miss the sausage gif.

Love trumps hate, Mueller time :eek:, Kavanaugh is a rapist, impeachment...

Left bubbles are hilarious

<36>

A partisan impeachment attempt will fail 100%. It will backfire horribly.

I've been gone for a week.

Can't see how any of the trumpers could be spinning this weeks news as a positive.

Anyone care to get me up to speed on the current dipshittery?

Love trumps hate, Mueller time :eek:, Kavanaugh is a rapist, impeachment...

Left bubbles are hilarious

<36>

A partisan impeachment attempt will fail 100%. It will backfire horribly.

lets be real, any impeachment will fail. Trump could use nukes on texas tomorrow and the GOP wouldnt vote for impeachment.

Its a move against trump publicly and to force each senator to take a stand.

I've been gone for a week.

Can't see how any of the trumpers could be spinning this weeks news as a positive.

Anyone care to get me up to speed on the current dipshittery?

Dems are fake news, this is it, sh lost get over it, etc etc.

Do any of you on the right have actual defenses of the president's behavior?

LOL, Rudy's thugs that were arrested while trying to flee the country for pumping hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of foreign money into Trump's re-election PAC actually ran two companies called, and I shit you not;

"Fraud Guarantee" and "Mafia Rave"

Fruman and Parnas are Soviet-born US citizens and businessmen. Fruman was born in Belurus, Reuters reports, but is—according to ProPublica—"well-connected" in Ukraine, where he owns a number of businesses. One of those businesses being a beach bar in Odessa called Mafia Rave. Another an export business involved in the shipping of goods between Ukraine and the U.S.

Ukrainian-born Parnas has worked for a number of stockbrokerages in South Florida, Buzzfeed reports. One of his businesses, Fraud Guarentee, was established to protect clients from financial crimes—although it had to be evicted after the company failed to pay the office rent.

Parnas also dabbled in the filmmaking business, the Miami Herald reports, allegedly conning investors Dianne and Michael Pues out of $500,000 after they loaned Parnas money to finance a film called "Anatomy of an Assassin." According to the court records, Parnas even managed to secure a dinner meeting with Jack Nicholson.

Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.
Here you go what we were talking about the other day about the Fox News poll.

The poll released last week by Fox News that claimed most Americans favor the impeachment of President Trump underrepresented Republican and independent voters, The Post has found.

The poll said 51% of voters were in favor of Trump’s impeachment and removal from office, while 40% did not want him impeached.

Princeton, New Jersey, pollster Braun Research, which conducted the survey, noted 48% of its respondents were Democrats. But the actual breakdown of party-affiliation is 31% Democrat, 29% Republican and 38% independent, according to Gallup.

A poll weighted for party affiliation would have concluded that 44.9% favored impeachment and 44.4% opposed it, a Post analysis has concluded.

The poll prompted Trump to tweet: “Whoever [Fox News’] Pollster is, they suck.”

Braun could not be reached for comment.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-n...rch-misrepresented-impeachment-poll-analysis/

Here you go what we were talking about the other day about the Fox News poll.

The poll released last week by Fox News that claimed most Americans favor the impeachment of President Trump underrepresented Republican and independent voters, The Post has found.

The poll said 51% of voters were in favor of Trump’s impeachment and removal from office, while 40% did not want him impeached.

Princeton, New Jersey, pollster Braun Research, which conducted the survey, noted 48% of its respondents were Democrats. But the actual breakdown of party-affiliation is 31% Democrat, 29% Republican and 38% independent, according to Gallup.

A poll weighted for party affiliation would have concluded that 44.9% favored impeachment and 44.4% opposed it, a Post analysis has concluded.

The poll prompted Trump to tweet: “Whoever [Fox News’] Pollster is, they suck.”

Braun could not be reached for comment.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-n...rch-misrepresented-impeachment-poll-analysis/

Here is the latest aggregates from 538 tracking the breakdown by party as well. Much more useful that one particular poll.

xlfm1N0.png

xahdQmj.png

As you can see support is rising for Democrats, Independents, and even Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back