Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike was exposed a while ago. Id give the guy some slack....he’s probably on his second shift at the local Waffle House. This is how he blows steam
Hold on, bro. Are you telling me that online leftists aren't actually intellectual superiors? I've always found that society's greatest geniuses spend most of their time on the karate forum trying to convince us stupid people how smart they are.

Great, so I would love for you to actually type out and hit "post reply" that you think Hunter Biden got that job on his own merits and that it's customary for a US vice president to hand select hiring and firing of prosecutors in Eastern Europe. I actually speak Russian and had his exact qualifications to sit on the board of Burisma, so what do you think my chances are to land that gig and make 380x the median household income there?

I certainly don't think Trump has nothing worthy of criticism, but I also don't think he's the only person who can be criticized and you guys are shooting your own credibility to hell when you do nothing but search for some obscure clause and make up hoaxes and fake stories to complain about. The increased deficit is a real thing to complain about, not him having a 2nd scoop of ice cream and certainly not him asking about something Joe Biden admitted on film to doing.

If it's such a big deal why don't you look up the qualifications for sitting on the board of an oil company? Hint: There are none, the company picks who sits on the board.

And secondly, all of this is besides the point. The issue is Trump begging foreign nations to investigate his political rivals.

Don't know why I'm even responding to you when your account is just a pathetic gimmick account.

No, my parents didn't need to tell me that. My dad was a professional athlete for 12 years and a college coach after that and my mom was a school teacher and quit to raise us when my sister was born, but I do understand you thinking hobos are common since you had to step over human shit, syringes and 24 passed out bodies to go to work at starbucks this morning.

Did your dad compete in the sport of bitching and moaning, by chance? He raised a goddamn star athlete in that field.........

If it's such a big deal why don't you look up the qualifications for sitting on the board of an oil company? Hint: There are none, the company picks who sits on the board.

And secondly, all of this is besides the point. The issue is Trump begging foreign nations to investigate his political rivals.
How many "rivals" does he have? Do you think Joe Biden is going to be the democrat nominee? Please say yes just for the sake of laughs.

Did your dad compete in the sport of bitching and moaning, by chance? He raised a goddamn star athlete in that field.........

Yikes, not sure how well you know how to read, but this entire thread was "bitching and moaning" about Trump in the first place. Maybe read the thread title before posting something stupid next time.

How many "rivals" does he have? Do you think Joe Biden is going to be the democrat nominee? Please say yes just for the sake of laughs.

Yikes, not sure how well you know how to read, but this entire thread was "bitching and moaning" about Trump in the first place. Maybe read the thread title before posting something stupid next time.

You seem genuinely hurt by a little hobo joke. Maybe we can continue this when you calm down.

Nice deflections. Truly living up to your name.

I'm assuming you have multiple examples of US nationals, in an atomic family of at the top of the US Executive Branch, who've been booted from military service for cocaine usage getting board positions at Cyprian natural resource holding companies that operate in a country in the bottom twelfth percentile of international corruption rankings...

That was an agreement, and an upholding of something called “the Joe Biden rule”. Mitch had the power to do it, and the democrats agreed to it

Again, the democrats are pissing themselves right now as there is no going back. They dont want their names on a vote so people can go back and look at who to blame for this nonsense.

It’s why when AOC talked to her minority constituents about the impeachment inquiry, they were pissed. They want government to actually do things for them. So AOC now says she’s beyond impeachment and it doesn’t matter. Leaving pelosi stuck out in the wind. Holding the bill for something she was smart enough to never want lol

Trump is saying he won’t cooperate with a half assed, non official proceeding. He wants to go the whole way.

Bluff is getting called in a powerful way. You can’t use random tweets from twits to go through official proceedings

Mitch just had the power to do it, the democrats didn't agree to anything and there is no formal law or agreement. It's just an argument Joe made in the past and the Republicans ignored.

Sounds good, buddy. I didn't ask you to be civil, I just pointed out that you aren't and that you've managed over the internet to strangers to point out that you're from a broken home and your civility has taken a hit. Don't worry, man, your dad is definitely coming back and your life is just about to turn around if you just keep letting everyone know how smart you are. You got this.
Ya, no. You don't deserve civility.

There are only two options here:

1) you are trolling, knowing what you are saying is wrong and stupid

OR

2) you are literally that dumb that concepts such as this variant of gov't nepotism are just new and shocking to you

There is NO option 3.

If 1) then you deserve no civility.

If 2) you need to STFU and stay out of topics where you are so ignorant and instead sit back and read, listen and learn.

As I said, what you should not do, is enter a discussion you obviously have no comprehension of and start offering strong opinions and then cry about no respect.

Again if a brain surgery sub forum pops up and you try to lecture those who know the topic when you are painfully ignorant, you need to learn to STFU or ask questions but stop pushing your ignorant view into the mix and expecting it to be treated civilly.

Ya, no. You don't deserve civility.

OR

2) you are literally that dumb that concepts such as this variant of gov't nepotism are just new and shocking to you

There is NO option 3.

If 1) then you deserve no civility.

If 2) you need to STFU and stay out of topics where you are so ignorant and instead sit back and read, listen and learn.

As I said, what you should not do, is enter a discussion you obviously have no comprehension of and start offering strong opinions and then cry about no respect.

Again if a brain surgery sub forum pops up and you try to lecture those who know the topic when you are painfully ignorant, you need to learn to STFU or ask questions but stop pushing your ignorant view into the mix and expecting it to be treated civilly.
Great, buddy. Have fun convincing everyone that gulags could never happen again and also that everyone who isn't on your side is a subhuman scumbag who doesn't deserve civility(your words). I think Dostoevsky actually wrote a book about you, but I'm an illiterate scumbag so how the fuck would I know anyway?

You're a great genius, and definitely not some bum whose mom is a whore that got knocked up by a rando who wants nothing to do with you and is ashamed that you're what he begot. Look, man, just don't continue the cycle and take care of your kids.

Last edited:
Great, buddy. Have fun convincing everyone that gulags could never happen again and also that everyone who isn't on your side is a subhuman scumbag who doesn't deserve civility(your words). I think Dostoevsky actually wrote a book about you, but I'm an illiterate scumbag so how the fuck would I know anyway?
NO. See if you were smarter you would read 'my words' properly. This is not about sides. I'll repeat it for you but suggest maybe you find someone at home to read it to you.

OR

There is NO option 3.

Let’s sum this up real simply. Can you show me one real piece of undeniable evidence that the Bidens committed any crimes? Or is all you have conspiracy theories and “looks fishy because I don’t understand the details” I’m all for going after Biden if there’s real cause, you haven’t shown any. Not one piece of real proof. You’re operating under the assumption that he is guilty, despite there being no evidence to back it up.

The push to get Shokin fired was a part of a Ukranian anti-corruption effort by advocates and international supporters of Ukraine. It was well-established that the United States’ position was that ousting Shokin was a critical aspect of anti-corruption measures. Documents and an interview with a former Ukrainian official, reported the Burisma investigation had been dormant for more than a year by the time Joe Biden called for the crackdown on corruption. The then-Ukrainian prosecutor general said he found no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden and his son.

Additionally, the most recent former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Yuriy Lutsenko, said he had no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden. Other investigations into Burisma's oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, proceeded, and that former associates of the vice president have said Biden did not try to stop them.

And don’t forget, Hunter Biden was never under investigation himself and the investigation was focused on before he joined. If there was so much smoke as you’re insinuating, why did Trump wait years after the fact and why did he ask a foreign government to look into it (when they already had and cleared it) when he has all of the US intelligence agencies at his fingertips? That’s the real question here. Why did you pivot away from talking about that? Whataboutism? Don’t want to discuss the damning evidence about him?

So much wrong here. Prosecutor that was canned is on record saying he was about to interview Hunter.

The evidence is on video in regards to Joe. He got the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company paying Hunter fired. And very conveniently after the firings the investigation was squashed as were other corruption investigations.

Proof is the investigation went away when the prosecutor was fired. It is literally what happened

And do not forget the American delegation sent to Ukraine after that apologized for the smear campaign enacted towards that fired prosecutor

NO. See if you were smarter you would read 'my words' properly. This is not about sides. I'll repeat it for you but suggest maybe you find someone at home to read it to you.

OR

There is NO option 3.
OK, I'll get someone at home to read that for me, because I can't read. I obviously just need to get on your level. You're way up there if you can read. I'm learning now, so maybe you can recommend me some books.

Uh, bc everyone would be happy of the same rules of other impeachment proceedings were followed. And pelosi can hold a vote and make it official.

Why won’t they do that? Bc they don’t want to “make it official” bc their ass would be in the fire as well for all the bullshit they are pulling.

They do not want the Repukes to have the ability to call witnesses. Shit, Schiff would likely be called to testify

I'm assuming you have multiple examples of US nationals, in an atomic family of at the top of the US Executive Branch, who've been booted from military service for cocaine usage getting board positions at Cyprian natural resource holding companies that operate in a country in the bottom twelfth percentile of international corruption rankings...

Its their company. They can pick whoever they want to sit on the board. There isn't any certain criteria.

Seriously, how many times does the Biden thing need to be explained? There’s no evidence. It’s been debunked. He’s been cleared by both Ukranian government and US intelligence. And how many times does it have to be explained that it doesn’t matter if he’s guilty or not in regards to Trump. Trump still broke the law, full stop. It’s like arguing with a brick wall.

When a poster claims in an earlier post the Bidens have never been under investigation then later screams they've been cleared and all allegations have been debunked.

DERP

I'm smarter than you.

How the fuck do you not know about this type of thing in politics?

And pro tip. STFU if you are so ignorant on a topic.

If I see two brain surgeons talking shop and I have as little knowledge of the topic as you do, i shut up and listen and do not come in offering ignorant views as if knowledgeable.

Don't ask me to be civil to stupidity as then stupidity persists. Instead be SMARTER!

Lol

Even the die hard partisan leftists are like......this post is borderline psychotic

Y2cQsfR3xcaW6ihKsLoczz3ADZY=.gif

So much wrong here. Prosecutor that was canned is on record saying he was about to interview Hunter.

The evidence is on video in regards to Joe. He got the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company paying Hunter. And very conveniently after the firings the investigation was squashed as were other corruption investigations.

Proof is the investigation went away when the prosecutor was fired. It is literally what happened

And do not forget the American delegation sent to Ukraine after that apologized for the smear campaign enacted towards that fired prosecutor

So you believe the known corrupt prosecutor? He’s definitely a reliable witness.

What evidence on video? Where he says he withheld money until they got rid of the prosecutor? He did, for the reasons I’ve already outlined.

The investigation was dormant for a year before Biden ever got involved in a crackdown on Ukranian corruption. And oh, did I mention that Hunter was never under investigation and the investigation was focused on a time period before he was hired? Oh what about no wrongdoing being found by the Ukranian government or US intelligence? Care to give some examples of what corruption investigations were ended? Got a source for the supposed apology?

You’re still yet to give one solid piece of evidence. This theory is thoroughly debunked, stop getting all your info from Fox News. And once again, you’ve pivoted away from talking about Trump. Don’t want to talk about that, do you?

You need to just walk away, you don’t know shit about what you’re trying to talk about and clearly are having trouble wrapping your head around the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back