Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling the Trump Defense Squad the TDS. Don't be a stable genius.
TDS has already been coined though.

It's like when your side tried turning around the usage of 'snowflakes', it's cringey, disingenuous and you should feel ashamed.

This might actually be it.

Crazy times.

Lindsey will say there is nothing impeachable so the WH not complying isn’t actually the problem but Obama fathered Biden son and used Biden to pardon Burisma. Dems owned.

I’ll say that’s his actual tweet

Lets start at 1.

The entire premise of your answer is wrong. Biden's son was never even under investigation. Secondly:

Former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko has dismissed allegations from President Trump that he had been pressured by former Vice President Joe Biden to close an investigation into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company that Hunter Biden sat on the board of.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...esident-says-biden-never-asked-to-close-cases
Great, so I would love for you to actually type out and hit "post reply" that you think Hunter Biden got that job on his own merits and that it's customary for a US vice president to hand select hiring and firing of prosecutors in Eastern Europe. I actually speak Russian and had his exact qualifications to sit on the board of Burisma, so what do you think my chances are to land that gig and make 380x the median household income there?

I certainly don't think Trump has nothing worthy of criticism, but I also don't think he's the only person who can be criticized and you guys are shooting your own credibility to hell when you do nothing but search for some obscure clause and make up hoaxes and fake stories to complain about. The increased deficit is a real thing to complain about, not him having a 2nd scoop of ice cream and certainly not him asking about something Joe Biden admitted on film to doing.

Last edited:
Great, so I would love for you to actually type out and hit "post reply" that you think Hunter Biden got that job on his own merits and that it's customary for a US vice president to hand select hiring and firing of prosecutors in Eastern Europe. I actually speak Russian and had his exact qualifications to sit on the board of Burisma, so what do you think my chances are to land that gig and make 380x the median household income there?
You are stupid and naive so that is the main problem.

its like you are just hearing about this layer of the swamp now. It has not and is not illegal for family or friends or ex colleagues to use their relations to powerful politicians to get jobs in private industry or go into lobbying.

Smarter people than you know how common it is. You, being dumb, are completely shocked by it.

You literally are not saying anything here. Yes Biden's son took a job he did not deserve.

Yes Biden acting on behalf of the Bipartisan Senate and Republicans was asked to deliver a message that prosecutor needed to go.

These things are not connected in any menaingful way accept by doing so Joe put his sons job at greater risk..

Can’t even come up with your own jokes. Trump Defense Squad? Sir you are terminal TDS. Also there’s only one troop here snd that’s your boys the goofs

....bunch of Carlos Mencias except less funny and even faker
And you think you're a Joe Rogan, oh please, your goof jokes are even worse... <YeahOKJen>

You are stupid and naive so that is the main problem.

its like you are just hearing about this layer of the swamp now. It has not and is not illegal for family or friends or ex colleagues to use their relations to powerful politicians to get jobs in private industry or go into lobbying.

Smarter people than you know how common it is. You, being dumb, are completely shocked by it.

You literally are not saying anything here. Yes Biden's son took a job he did not deserve.

Yes Biden acting on behalf of the Bipartisan Senate and Republicans was asked to deliver a message that prosecutor needed to go.

These things are not connected in any menaingful way accept by doing so Joe put his sons job at greater risk..
You really are just a terrible person. I've been nothing but nice to you, and no, you aren't smarter than anybody, and you're just a snide dick in return with an overinflated ego. Let's just take you thinking you're everyone's intellectual and moral superior as read and skip you having to convince yourself of it with every post.

All you've really said is that everyone should overlook corruption as long as it's from democrats. Keep that moral superiority on display, champ.

You really are just a terrible person. I've been nothing but nice to you, and no, you aren't smarter than anybody, and you're just a snide dick in return with an overinflated ego. Let's just take you thinking you're everyone's intellectual and moral superior as read and skip you having to convince yourself of it with every post.

All you've really said is that everyone should overlook corruption as long as it's from democrats. Keep that moral superiority on display, champ.
I'm smarter than you.

How the fuck do you not know about this type of thing in politics?

And pro tip. STFU if you are so ignorant on a topic.

If I see two brain surgeons talking shop and I have as little knowledge of the topic as you do, i shut up and listen and do not come in offering ignorant views as if knowledgeable.

Don't ask me to be civil to stupidity as then stupidity persists. Instead be SMARTER!

I don't think you know what that word means.meme

Nothing ironic about it. The Founders saw this as the number 2 threat or bad thing a POTUS could do to abuse his office. The #1 was inviting foreign gov'ts into US elections.

Trump has done both.

Do you think for one second if Norwaaay had info on whoever rises after Biden, Trump would not want that investigated immediately? He had Russia go after Clinton. Now is asking Ukraine and China and others to go after Biden. And yet you cannot see why the Founders were worried about a POTUS with the full power of the State, withholding or bartering aid or trade deals or military support using all that to go after political rivals?

You have to be painfully stupid to not be able to see it and riddled with TDS.

They only give a fuck about the founders and the constitution when it suits them.

And you think you're a Joe Rogan, oh please, your goof jokes are even worse... <YeahOKJen>

Last time I saw a group of misinformed bumbling idiots who had imaginary personal vendettas, kept getting embarrassed at every turn and constantly kept making the same mistakes over and over on my screen was:

image.png

The rest is history....

You're talking to the genius who didn't know what the electoral college was, "knew" Don Jr would be indicted, and insisted for days that it was a FACT that Robert Mueller had ALREADY filed collusion charges against Trump.

I wouldn't waste your time. Just sit back, let them circle jerk, and then come back later and catch them all with their pants down, awkwardly staring at each other, covered in their own cum with each others' dicks in their hands, and laugh your ass off.

ban, now I have this shit stuck in my head & all it took for that to happen was a mere glimpse.
Just sing an absurdist modernist version, out loud, where each syllable is sung is a higher pitch than the last, regardless of pitch or chromatic/diatonic conformity for 30 seconds.

75% chance you shake the ear-worm, but 25% chance you laugh hard at the results and get addicted to the new nonsensical melody you've created.

[<cena1}

The increased deficit is a real thing to complain about, not him having a 2nd scoop of ice cream and certainly not him asking about something Joe Biden admitted on film to doing.

Did the hobos you called your parents ever tell you that just because you want something to be, that doesn't mean it will be?

He's lobbied Ukraine to investigate Biden while holding up foreign aid over apparently 8 calls, stashed call records in a codeword server, supplemented this with asking China to interfere in the election on national television, and has broken the law again by refusing to turn over documents to congress in their oversight capacity.

Those facts aren't going away no matter how many times you show you can't grasp the timeline pertaining to the Biden case.

I wouldn't waste your time. Just sit back, let them circle jerk, and then come back later and catch them all with their pants down, awkwardly staring at each other, covered in their own cum with each others' dicks in their hands, and laugh your ass off.

Someone's revealing their itinerary for this weekend in Toronto.......

I'm smarter than you.

How the fuck do you not know about this type of thing in politics?

And pro tip. STFU if you are so ignorant on a topic.

If I see two brain surgeons talking shop and I have as little knowledge of the topic as you do, i shut up and listen and do not come in offering ignorant views as if knowledgeable.

Don't ask me to be civil to stupidity as then stupidity persists. Instead be SMARTER!
Sounds good, buddy. I didn't ask you to be civil, I just pointed out that you aren't and that you've managed over the internet to strangers to point out that you're from a broken home and your civility has taken a hit. Don't worry, man, your dad is definitely coming back and your life is just about to turn around if you just keep letting everyone know how smart you are. You got this.

Did the hobos you called your parents ever tell you that just because you want something to be, that doesn't mean it will be?

He's lobbied Ukraine to investigate Biden while holding up foreign aid over apparently 8 calls, stashed call records in a codeword server, supplemented this with asking China to interfere in the election on national television, and has broken the law again by refusing to turn over documents to congress in their oversight capacity.

Those facts aren't going away no matter how many times you show you can't grasp the timeline pertaining to the Biden case.
tenor.gif

Mike was exposed a while ago. Id give the guy some slack....he’s probably on his second shift at the local Waffle House. This is how he blows steam

Don't know why I'm even responding to you when your account is just a pathetic gimmick account.

No, my parents didn't need to tell me that. My dad was a professional athlete for 12 years and a college coach after that and my mom was a school teacher and quit to raise us when my sister was born, but I do understand you thinking hobos are common since you had to step over human shit, syringes and 24 passed out bodies to go to work at starbucks this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back