Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s happened every other time, and the republicans did it for the democrats last time.

Democrats are afraid, and I don’t blame them.

Like every previous president has released his tax returns? Breaking norms is something Trump himself is very good at.

It’s happened every other time, and the republicans did it for the democrats last time.

Democrats are afraid, and I don’t blame them.

There are actually laws in place that say the Senate must confirm any candidate a President picks for the Supreme Court, but you didn't seem to have a problem when the Republicans held up Obama's rightful SC seat.

There are no laws in place that the inquiry needs to be voted on, only the impeachment itself.

You guys seem really loose with the law when it suits you.

There are actually laws in place that say the Senate must confirm any candidate a President picks for the Supreme Court, but you didn't seem to have a problem when the Republicans held up Obama's rightful SC seat.

There are no laws in place that the inquiry needs to be voted on, only the impeachment itself.

You guys seem really loose with the law when it suits you.

That was an agreement, and an upholding of something called “the Joe Biden rule”. Mitch had the power to do it, and the democrats agreed to it

Again, the democrats are pissing themselves right now as there is no going back. They dont want their names on a vote so people can go back and look at who to blame for this nonsense.

It’s why when AOC talked to her minority constituents about the impeachment inquiry, they were pissed. They want government to actually do things for them. So AOC now says she’s beyond impeachment and it doesn’t matter. Leaving pelosi stuck out in the wind. Holding the bill for something she was smart enough to never want lol

Trump is saying he won’t cooperate with a half assed, non official proceeding. He wants to go the whole way.

Bluff is getting called in a powerful way. You can’t use random tweets from twits to go through official proceedings

Last edited:
Oh well then a one or two year investigation should turn up nothing. What are you afraid of
What the Founders were afraid of.

A one or two year investigation based on nothing goes nowhere but it damages the political run of a POTUS opponent.

Biden falls out and based on who ever is next, Trump checks the files of CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS and finds something in their history that looked bad at some point but never went anywhere and calls for another investigation.

Cut, paste, repeat for every single POTUS contender.

Dumb people say 'ya well that does look bad so why are you afraid of these investigations'.

Smart people know why the Founders said this was one of the biggest offenses a POTUS could do.

Been busy today.

How crazy was the letter Trump's attorney sent Congress?

Seriously, how many times does the Biden thing need to be explained? There’s no evidence. It’s been debunked. He’s been cleared by both Ukranian government and US intelligence. And how many times does it have to be explained that it doesn’t matter if he’s guilty or not in regards to Trump. Trump still broke the law, full stop. It’s like arguing with a brick wall.

Last edited:
That was an agreement, and an upholding of something called “the Joe Biden rule”. Mitch had the power to do it, and the democrats agreed to it

Scholars dispute that there is such a thing as the "Biden rule".[22] PolitiFact noted that Biden's speech was later in the election year than when the GOP blocked Garland, there was no Supreme Court vacancy, there was no nominee under consideration, the Democratic-led Senate never adopted this as a rule, and that Biden did not object to Bush nominating judicial nominees after Election Day.[23]

The Senate never took a vote to adopt a rule to delay consideration of a nominee until after the election.

Can you guys make one post that doesn't contain blatant lies?

Can you guys make one post that doesn't contain blatant lies?

Did you eat an big fucking bowl of stupid today for breakfast?

No shit it’s not a “real rule”. It was something that Biden claimed in the past.

You think the senate has a fucking rule on the books called the “Biden rule”. You felt the need to fact check that? For fucks sake.

You’re like Snopes fact checking the Babylon Bee

of course it works both ways.

I would say you see far more Trump defenders with TDS than on the other side. The crazy lengths they go to defend anything Trump and then watching as Trump admits to it and they just change to the new defense is hilarious.

k, now I'm bugging out. I could have sworn that I heard Rogan describe it the aforementioned way in my initial post in one of his podcasts. except I was totally wrong, it's intended for those who obsessively hate Trump. BUT, I can't think of it that way now, because it makes so much sense to me the original way I had seen it.

I thought TDS represented the hysteria surrounding Trump's presidency - regardless of party. doesn't that make much more sense?? (not asking you you specifically, just in general).

mind blown

gjcrX6P.gif

What the Founders were afraid of.

A one or two year investigation based on nothing goes nowhere but it damages the political run of a POTUS opponent.

Biden falls out and based on who ever is next, Trump checks the files of CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS and finds something in their history that looked bad at some point but never went anywhere and calls for another investigation.

Cut, paste, repeat for every single POTUS contender.

Dumb people say 'ya well that does look bad so why are you afraid of these investigations'.

Smart people know why the Founders said this was one of the biggest offenses a POTUS could do.

Did you eat an big fucking bowl of stupid today for breakfast?

No shit it’s not a “real rule”. It was something that Biden claimed in the past.

You think the senate has a fucking rule on the books called the “Biden rule”. You felt the need to fact check that? For fucks sake.

You’re like Snopes fact checking the Babylon Bee

This post brought to you by Trump University

Don't have facts to support your argument? Just cover your ears and yell

TRUMP.jpg

wait, doesn't TDS work both ways? I mean, those who obsess over the man - hating & loving him irrationally fall into the 'deranged' category.

I can't be the only one who originally saw it that way, right?
Welcome to last year. TDS goes both ways and it’s his supporters that are really capitalizing the D.

Welcome to last year.

I think I need to be welcomed even further back. I've had a LOT on my plate & really only focus on politics when I'm able to get on here.

Lindsey Graham on congress oversight of the president.

I don't think you know what that word means.meme

Nothing ironic about it. The Founders saw this as the number 2 threat or bad thing a POTUS could do to abuse his office. The #1 was inviting foreign gov'ts into US elections.

Trump has done both.

Do you think for one second if Norwaaay had info on whoever rises after Biden, Trump would not want that investigated immediately? He had Russia go after Clinton. Now is asking Ukraine and China and others to go after Biden. And yet you cannot see why the Founders were worried about a POTUS with the full power of the State, withholding or bartering aid or trade deals or military support using all that to go after political rivals?

You have to be painfully stupid to not be able to see it and riddled with TDS.

Lol at trump Supporters. They are so deep they have to continue defending this scumbag. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back