Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Energy Secretary Rick Perry subpoenaed....

th

"House Democrats on Thursday subpoenaed Energy Secretary Rick Perry for documentation of his involvement with President Trump's efforts to push the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

Recently, public reports have raised questions about any role you may have played in conveying or reinforcing the President's stark message to the Ukrainian President," the chairmen of the three committees leading the House impeachment inquiry wrote to Perry."

Leaders of the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees are demanding that Perry hand over the documents by Oct. 18.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...peachment-inquiry/ar-AAIACXe?&ocid=spartanntp

Should've stayed on Dancing With The Stars, there Mr. Secretary...

If you get in bed with the Devil, sooner or later one of your orifices is gonna get sticky..

Right place at the time. Location location location.

I have very little NYC experience but have several friends there and the sense I get is no one ever really liked Rudy. They speak well of Bloombergs run fwiw.
Well of course, he walked through the area like any Mayor would, but he did well and I liked him for it, as I did Bush for invading Afghanistan.

the democrats will vote when it's lopsided enough for them to feel ok about it. It's their decision, not Trump's. Trump wants them to vote because the longer it goes on without a vote, the worse it gets for him. You keep approaching this as if Trump has any sort of actual competent reason for wanting a vote other than the fact he KNOWS it's inevitable and the longer they DON'T vote, the more votes they will accumulate.

Last, Trump is completely full of shit...what does it matter if they vote or not? He says he's not cooperating until they have a vote. Gimme a break, he's the biggest liar (literally) in recorded human history. He's not gonna cooperate regardless of a vote on impeachment.

Trump is fucked. Come to grips with it now or later. Impeachment is inevitable.

dude, nothing is going to happen with impeachment. The democrats don’t even know what they are impeaching on yet.

they are trying to find something.

what will happen, is once the proceeding becomes official, Mitch will hold a a senate vote, and the senate will vote to dismiss the case.

that’s all.

this is all theater. More people getting worked up by more political theater. The minority democratic voters (non black) like in AOCs district don’t want any drama. They just want shit done.

But we will have to listen to fucking nitwits say “this is it!” About a thousand more times on twitter to get people nice and properly hysterical.

the democrats will vote when it's lopsided enough for them to feel ok about it. It's their decision, not Trump's. Trump wants them to vote because the longer it goes on without a vote, the worse it gets for him. You keep approaching this as if Trump has any sort of actual competent reason for wanting a vote other than the fact he KNOWS it's inevitable and the longer they DON'T vote, the more votes they will accumulate.

Last, Trump is completely full of shit...what does it matter if they vote or not? He says he's not cooperating until they have a vote. Gimme a break, he's the biggest liar (literally) in recorded human history. He's not gonna cooperate regardless of a vote on impeachment.

Trump is fucked. Come to grips with it now or later. Impeachment is inevitable.

100% correct and Trump knows his re-election is the only way he will avoid indictment once he is out of office unless he makes a deal and resigns. The problem is that his ego is larger than his brain and he will play the victim until the bitter end which is good for leftists because he is bringing the Republican Party down with him.

Yeah she sold it like shit.
You got to do it like this.
tenor.gif

anigif_enhanced-6272-1433355582-2.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_n4fwz2En821rofoqgo1_250.gif
love how the 3rd to last gif the stunned gentleman almost drops a heal on the giver on the rebound. Forgive my vagaries, I haven't followed the WWF since the early 90's:)

100% correct and Trump knows his re-election is the only way he will avoid indictment once he is out of office unless he makes a deal and resigns. The problem is that his ego is larger than his brain and he will play the victim until the bitter end which is good for leftists because he is bringing the Republican Party down with him.
giphy.gif

this clown should get no deals...let him fight, let him drown in his own bullshit and suffer the consequences of treating our country's power as a bargaining chip for enriching his fat ass.

giphy.gif

this clown should get no deals...let him fight, let him drown in his own bullshit and suffer the consequences of treating our country's power as a bargaining chip for enriching his fat ass.

I’m torn on this for one reason only. Trump is clearly a danger in all ways as long as he is president and I think it may benefit America more to simply let him quit in shame so we can all just move on. Although, I agree with you that it’s more prudent to let him drown in his own bullshit. I’m torn

dude, nothing is going to happen with impeachment. The democrats don’t even know what they are impeaching on yet.

they are trying to find something.

what will happen, is once the proceeding becomes official, Mitch will hold a a senate vote, and the senate will vote to dismiss the case.

that’s all.

this is all theater. More people getting worked up by more political theater. The minority democratic voters (non black) like in AOCs district don’t want any drama. They just want shit done.

But we will have to listen to fucking nitwits say “this is it!” About a thousand more times on twitter to get people nice and properly hysterical.
mrw-my-friend-says-he-has-to-film-video-vertically-because-hes-tall-178292.gif

love how the 3rd to last gif the stunned gentleman almost drops a heal on the giver on the rebound. Forgive my vagaries, I haven't followed the WWF since the early 90's:)
That is The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Rock is the one selling the shit out of the stunner.

That is The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Rock is the one selling the shit out of the stunner.
The Rock and Stone Cold had amazing chemistry, probably best duo/rivalry in wrasslen'

Trump attacking the Fox News poll says he never had a good poll from them.

But he sure loved them and found it credible when they supported him.

I don't really have an educated opinion about impeachment but you can't make shit like this up. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back