Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Trump Tweets, v2: Best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, 9/11

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by GiTGuD, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Clifford_Harris Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I understood it perfectly, the cdc doesn't say "don't allow covid-19 patients into nursing homes" as you're implying would be common sense. What it did was give an ambiguous open to interpretation guidance for patients with Covid-19.

The governors didn't know the risks just like the doctors and scientists didn't at the time. None of these people knew what the best course of action was from a strategic standpoint and instead of just being able to look at it objectively people want to make it a partisan political blame game.

2. ArmenianAssasin Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

so to clarify ; the trump a administration Did not instruct him to have actual Covid patients be put in nursing homes - that was a decision he made him self

I agree with you that it wasn’t intention and that it probably shouldn’t be politicized . But it has to be mentioned because as you can people. Want to hold Donald Trump and ONLY Donald Trump responsible for the deaths when it was largely due to poor decisions and errors by cuomo and Murphy

3. Ramon Antonio Black Belt

Are you assuming all COVID deads could've been prevented somehow?

4. Clifford_Harris Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

The Trump administration had ambiguous information in regards to how to go about nursing home patients and you could easily interpret it to mean they should be placed in nursing homes.

Lol I don't hold Trump responsible, even though I think he's an incompetent and corrupt hack. Covid isn't on him and the Dems definitely don't have some high ground on this when they were against banning travel, promoting going out, hugging a Chinese, celebrating the Chinese new years etc. Trying to apply hindsight to a problem is stupid.

If they want a legit thing to complain about on Trump and his Coronavirus response, I would say it would be Trump saying "Obama left the cupboards bare" or whatever it was... That's not a legit response when you had 2 plus years to refill them.

Bald1 likes this.
  5. ArmenianAssasin Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

agreed except for I really don’t think the instructions were all that ambiguous - they simply stated that you should accept regular nursing home patients from hospitals that may have Covid patients in them

they could of been a bit more clear stating that the patients themselves should be tested and verified corona free prior to being admitted to the nursing homes , but again, that was presumed to be common sense and everyone except cuomo understood that part

6. Seismic Purple Belt

His first reaction that day was to brag about his gaudy tower now being the tallest in the city. Such a POS.

GiTGuD likes this.
  7. ArmenianAssasin Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Sorry can’t edit my previous post

any nowhere in those instructions did it say anything close to it being a good idea to send active Covid patients from hospitals into nursing homes for treatment and care

8. DeJulez Silver Belt

Everything in Iraq and Afghanistan is a result of 9/11. Saddam, Osama, privacy laws, all of that.
    The death tolls from those operations also exceed Covids.

9. AgonyandIrony Gold Belt

Because America got a tiny version of what they've done to countless nations? What a nation of fucking cry babies. What's the civilian life lost of the illegal occupation of Iraq compared to the people that died int he WTC.

I'm confused. How many Iraqi children did the US murder again?

10. Clifford_Harris Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Nah there was more than just that part I quoted, but I'm Mobile and hate the quote feature from websites.... There was some language that basically said nursing homes can accept covid positive patients if they can care for them preferably in a dedicated area

11. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

You act like a POS to try to make look like a POS? Liberal logic lol..... Like when Trump called some places shit holes so the MSM talking tards on tv always made sure to say the word shit....

12. Ottawaguy Gold Belt

That’s a tweet from 2013.

13. Queen B He / Him / His

9/11 - the one day where most cops were actually good cops and committed service to the city

14. Terry Noonan Brown Belt

Uh... well... the flu killed how many people every year? Pneumonia? How many people died from a terrorist attack? Use US numbers. Thanks.

15. GiTGuD Is she gonna turn in powerful people?

So me bringing up the fact that Trump said this...makes me a POS, but not trump? LMFAO...Sorry, but you're boi did this, not me but yet you keep attacking me lol

Strong damage control.

16. Armbars Silver Belt

Also once the numbers are significantly reduced to remove people that were marked as a covid death just because they tested positive.

Right now in the UK, ten times more people are dying of flu than covid-19.

The whole thing is a joke.

17. Edison Exotic Excellence of execution belt Platinum Member

Of course the trump defense squad came rushing to their daddy's aid in this thread.

18. Magooglie Steel Belt

China's already killing their own Muslims so we don't know what to do!

19. Yehudim Green Belt

We get it, you hate America.

PalmaSoriano and ShadowRun like this.
  20. Ophydian Black Belt

So you are saying the other 70% don't matter? In December when we don't have a vaccine and 250,000+ have died to ”Just the flu, bro”. That’s 175,000 people.