Trump tweets "Love Hurts" video jabbing Dems, Pelosi and Romney

Who always tries to get double digit cuts in the CDC, NIH and relevant agencies during the 2000s, when we're learning more and more by the day that micro organisms are something we can barely keep up with in times of investment in research.

I would say that is........dangerous, to say the least. But pop pop got a zinger in on Gran, so it's MAGA.
zyLWjLU.jpg

The best part about the tweet and subsequent video is the song choice. It's a real time machine back to him and Nancy's younger days, when a guy like Trump would have rejected her for the prettier girl (The handshake denial is symbolic) Look at Nancy's husband now, he looks like a cuck. Trump knows how to use these simple life lessons as part of his tactics and the difference is he is untouchable because of it. People see these kinds of videos and tweets and agree with it, they have an epiphany whether they like it or not.
Yep, you know she would've begged Trump to grab her by the pussy.

That's where we're at, bruh. An idiot President, and the "Adult" in the room is a moron who doesn't understand what a gif is.

I'm waiting for the Ruso-Cuban invasion with SwayzeGhost leading the charge on a wave made out of melted glaciers.

That's where we're at, bruh. An idiot President, and the "Adult" in the room is a moron who doesn't understand what a gif is.

I'm waiting for the Ruso-Cuban invasion with SwayzeGhost leading the charge on a wave made out of melted glaciers.
Keep going, it's...

God is always with you though. I'll pray for you through this rough period.

Keep going, it's...

God is always with you though. I'll pray for you through this rough period.

Rough period? My ideal situation was Trump removed for his illegality, and Mike Pence as a stopgap President while the dnc rigs the ballgame for establishment picks. I accept defeat either way, since I don't like what the established powers on either side are doing.

Yet you guys are dunking on many of us as if we knew, or even thought it was probable that Mitch Mcconnell would do anything but be in the bag for the executive.

I remember seeing Kobe put up 28 and Shaq 32 back in 99 at Key Arena against my Sonics. Good ass tickets to that game were my 12th birthday present. Yeah buoy.
We're about the same age. Watching shaq n koob live with my dad and gramps are some fond memories

We're about the same age. Watching shaq n koob live with my dad and gramps are some fond memories

It was Kobe and AI from their rookie seasons on. Was sooooo pissed when Kobe was shelved by his shit coach most of his first season.

Even these hateful alt-Lefties on this board will miss Trump once his second term is done. Where will you focus your phony outrage then?
Well clearly the next republican who runs will be the real Hitler.

"Look, we weren't serious before, we knew Trump was a troll, but _______ really is dangerous. It will seriously be the end of America if he's elected and people will die."

I guess this explains why there isn't a single decent right leaning comedian.

Even these hateful alt-Lefties on this board will miss Trump once his second term is done. Where will you focus your phony outrage then?
Trillion dollar deficits aren’t phony if you are a fiscal conservative. Deficit Donny legacy will be bankrupting this great country.

Well clearly the next republican who runs will be the real Hitler.

"Look, we weren't serious before, we knew Trump was a troll, but _______ really is dangerous. It will seriously be the end of America if he's elected and people will die."

Very true. I don't think they should be allowed to forget how vicious and nasty they became after America chose Trump over Clinton. How can that type of political discourse be accepted?

Trillion dollar deficits aren’t phony if you are a fiscal conservative. Deficit Donny legacy will be bankrupting this great country.

Is that before or after he herds all the brown babies into concentration camps and has the White House redesigned in the shape of a swastika? I'm just trying to keep track of liberals' predictions.

That video is hilarious LOLOL!!!! If there is one thing Trump is a God of it's trolling.

I guess this explains why there isn't a single decent right leaning comedian.

Dennis Miller is okay sometimes I guess. Maybe Adam Carolla too when he's actually doing comedy instead of just whining.

Back