Trump tweets "Little Rocket Man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone from Sweden trying to talk about international politics?

Let me know when y'all take the lead on a single significant issue. Until then you're irrelevant.

Do you see the fallacy in this post?

You're incredibly wrong. Trump's bombing in Syria was universally applauded, and was the only time I've seen criticism of obama from foreign countries.

Second, and I don't expect you to know this being Swedish. America loved it. CNN was practically sucking Trump off. They were beating the war drum disturbingly hard.

Lastly, there is a huge difference between gathering support to take on NK, and giving a shit what the rest of the world thinks (Paris accord, travel ban, etc).

Also, I meant what I said. If it wasn't for America leading on the tough issues, back seat drivers like yourselves would have been massacred long ago.

Then you have your own definition of what "applauded" means given what Russia has said and done. That's a significant part in the declining relationship between the US and Russia this year.

What people thought in the US is hardly much evidence of what the entire world thought. There were mainly positive words about it here in Sweden as well, but I'm not so blind that I just base my world view on the parts that agree with me.

If you don't give a shit what anyone thinks you just act without taking that into consideration. As for the climate agreement, Tillerson stated a week ago that Trump is open to staying in it and just discuss the terms again. Someone that didn't give a shit wouldn't be sending out such signals.

I believe that you meant it. It doesn't change what that said about you.

Then you have your own definition of what "applauded" means given what Russia has said and done. That's a significant part in the declining relationship between the US and Russia this year.

What people thought in the US is hardly much evidence of what the entire world thought. There were mainly positive words about it here in Sweden as well, but I'm not so blind that I just base my world view on the parts that agree with me.

If you don't give a shit what anyone thinks you just act without taking that into consideration. As for the climate agreement, Tillerson stated a week ago that Trump is open to staying in it and just discuss the terms again. Someone that didn't give a shit wouldn't be sending out such signals.

I believe that you meant it. It doesn't change what that said about you.

I'm glad you're admitting that his bombing of Syria was well received, apparently you're not completely blind to reality.

Again, how short your memory is. Trump stated he wanted to renegotiate the Paris deal from the beginning. They told trump that was impossible, so he said fine, were out. If they do renegotiate, it's a huge win for trump.

Lastly, America doesn't give a fuck what you think.

Im gonna laugh my ass off if they bump the age for the draft and remove the weight restrictions.

All you bitch's getting waivers.

You get a waiver!

You get a waiver!

Yeah bitch! you get a waiver too!

I'm glad you're admitting that his bombing of Syria was well received, apparently you're not completely blind to reality.

Again, how short your memory is. Trump stated he wanted to renegotiate the Paris deal from the beginning. They told trump that was impossible, so he said fine, were out. If they do renegotiate, it's a huge win for trump.

That should have been obvious from the start if you utilized your reading comprehension. Your statement said that the world was applauding, and there are clearly countries that didn't. It's still surprising how many people in the WR have such poor reading comprehension that they can't even see the most rough nuances. I guess it must have to do with your team vs team mentality that just makes you see red whenever something could be seen as a criticism.

You're trying to change the topic. The topic is whether Trump cares about what the world thinks, which he does since he's not a complete retard.

I'm not sure what you attempted with that final sentence but it was hilarious. Thank you.

Also, I meant what I said. If it wasn't for America leading on the tough issues, back seat drivers like yourselves would have been massacred long ago.

Massacred by who ? ..... the last time there actually was a madman trying to massacre everyone you guys sat on the sidelines for the first couple years btw

Renegotiate to gain what ?

All the targets are voluntary, it's all carrot, there is no stick

Liberals have become such self hating, cucks, that they'll actually stand up for North Korea and Kim Jong Un. Fucking amazing.

This had nothing to do with standing with Kim and NK. Kim is a major totalitarian asshole and so is his regime.

This is about stopping that juvenile personal insults schoolyard.fest. Trump advisors even told him to stop it but it doesn't listen. Doesn't look good in the eyes of the intl community either. Because right now the feud between Trump and Kim look like a dick measuring contest on a global scale.

Finally Donald’s plan comes to light. Send him cheeseburgers until Kim pops.

XXXL D chess

<TheDonald>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back