Trump tweets "Little Rocket Man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Trump has to add "Little" in there now, probably because somebody told him "Rocket Man" sounded sorta cool. Especially in the face of "Dotard".

Remember the day when Kim Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, and Hussein we're the raving nutters with doomsday threats and schoolyard insults...
I think Fat Man/Little Boy would be an awesome nickname for Kim. Or maybe for Trump and Kim.

el anciano is a troll account .. so keep that in mind when you read any of his/her posts .. I don't see how that account is still going .. pure troll
Its quite impressive how many bites he tends to get after all this time

Here is how the politically correct lemmings want a president to deal with North Korea.

And Trump has effectively neutralized him. If he gets taken by a coup it's another game over for him. Any coup leader is not allowing any missiles to get launched.

yeah. thats the problem. he will likely do something before a coup start, to prevent one

The battle between the fatties with bad hair keeps going. I still say sumo wrestling for supremacy is the most entertaining conclusion to this.

Yes, Russia really loved it. That's about when the conservatives swung the pendulum yet again and went from Russia being their best friend in the world to seeing them as a threat again, just like they did before the election before they realized that they could use Hillary vs Russia as a tool.

What an embarrassing reply...

Unlike Obamas foreign policy, Trumps actions are not based on what the rest of the world thinks.

No fucking way you're a real American. This shit is getting disturbing.

You do realize that's true right? Rather than have to explain it for the 10th time to an uninformed liberal here. Why don't you look up sitting congresswoman Tulsi Gabbards tweet where she states that exact thing, calling out the obama administration for being terrorist supporting pieces of shit.

Supporting terrorists was the UN-American thing. Which makes your cult post even more embarrassing.

If this fucking lunatic is really let off the leash and orders a US military action and tens of thousands of NK civilians get killed, as well as hundreds of thousands of South Koreans, I will be curious to see if the response from the Trump base will prove them as psychopathic as I sometimes, in my darkest moments, believe them to be.

If nothing else, Trump is definitely the President of Insults.

Crooked Hillary
Rocket Man
Low Energy Jeb
Fat Pig Rosie O'Donnell

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

trump-rocket-man.jpg

Nobody took them seriously up till the miment they successfully tested an icbm. If we had taken them seriously, we would gave kicked their teeth in before they had a nuke the size of a suit case.

And incase it hasnt neen made clear by now, sanctions dont work at all.

USA will need to war with them they not stop. You might need war with Iran to they not stop either. Sucks but a sanctions does no work. A determine government find away around it. Only overthrowing the government works and replacing something else not hostile.

What an embarrassing reply...

Unlike Obamas foreign policy, Trumps actions are not based on what the rest of the world thinks.

You sound completely oblivious to how international politics work.

You sound completely oblivious to how international politics work.

Is someone from Sweden trying to talk about international politics?

Let me know when y'all take the lead on a single significant issue. Until then you're irrelevant.

Is someone from Sweden trying to talk about international politics?

Let me know when y'all take the lead on a single significant issue. Until then you're irrelevant.

Understandably you had nothing to actually counter my statement with so you just tried to cover that up with a lame attempt at being offensive. Unfortunately it only made you seem more clueless. It's hard to take offense from people that aren't very bright.

Understandably you had nothing to actually counter my statement with so you just tried to cover that up with a lame attempt at being offensive. Unfortunately it only made you seem more clueless. It's hard to take offense from people that aren't very bright.

What was your point besides an insult? There wasn't one.

I pointed out multiple times this is literally NK 101. The difference is we have a president now that will sabre rattle twice as loud, expose him as a paper tiger, while crippling his country with the toughest sanctions on NK in modern history.

The only real difference is the pathetic liberals here cheerleading for him.

What was your point besides an insult? There wasn't one.

I pointed out multiple times this is literally NK 101. The difference is we have a president now that will sabre rattle twice as loud, expose him as a paper tiger, while crippling his country with the toughest sanctions on NK in modern history.

The only real difference is the pathetic liberals here cheerleading for him.

You talked about the world's reaction to what Trump has done, and that it doesn't matter, and in both instances there were incorrectness involved. Everyone didn't love the action in Syria, and Trump is definitely trying to get support around the world for what he wants to do. That's of course good since doing that is the basic level of competence.

You talked about the world's reaction to what Trump has done, and that it doesn't matter, and in both instances there were incorrectness involved. Everyone didn't love the action in Syria, and Trump is definitely trying to get support around the world for what he wants to do. That's of course good since doing that is the basic level of competence.

You're incredibly wrong. Trump's bombing in Syria was universally applauded, and was the only time I've seen criticism of obama from foreign countries.

Second, and I don't expect you to know this being Swedish. America loved it. CNN was practically sucking Trump off. They were beating the war drum disturbingly hard.

Lastly, there is a huge difference between gathering support to take on NK, and giving a shit what the rest of the world thinks (Paris accord, travel ban, etc).

Also, I meant what I said. If it wasn't for America leading on the tough issues, back seat drivers like yourselves would have been massacred long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back