Trump tweeting flat out lies and wild accusations again...

No. I meant secret. Only people in his inner circle at the FBI knew about the memos. Comey testified that himself. Congress, the Justice Department, and even people working on the Flynn investigation had no knowledge of the memos because Comey deliberately kept them secret.
You're trying to paint Comey's actions with language that suggests he broke the law. That's why you're saying the word "secret." It's not fooling anybody. They are private memos, because they are Comey's personal notes, that he shared selectively, and they are not classified. The meeting between Trump and Comey was also private, and not secret. You might try to make a case that the notes were confidential by pointing to FBI regulations or something in the law, but that's not sexy because it doesn't rise to the level of criminality to go public with it.

You can try to, sure, but to actually remove the president from office he has to be guilty of an actual crime.

Again, no.
He was also incompetent at his job and both democrats and republicans agrees he deserved to be fired. He was also under a lot of heat from the media, so maybe he thought it would be good to keep notes since he has proven to be politically biased in the past. 'Feelings' of an incompetent are just not enough to do anything, or even conclude much about Trump's character or intentions.

That's actually the complete opposite of what Trump said before Comey refused to jump on the bandwagon. Trump said he was great and wanted him to stay. He didn't fire Comey because everyone hated Comey. He fired Comey because he refused to join his "loyalty train"

It's downright sad that you don't see the absurdity in comparing slavery, to an interpretation of obstruction of justice.

Now, I realize you were in tizzy and trying save face by rationalizing your undying support to a slave owner, by equating it to those who support Trump, but please stop and think about what you said.

An obstruction of justice during the investigation of a state enemy, Russia, violating the integrity of our elections and politicians. A President who cares more about himself and how he looks than the people of this country.

After all, I'm just using the right's playbook. It wasn't illegal to own slaves. So what? Who care's what's right and wrong? It only matters what's illegal and isn't.

It wasn't illegal to own slaves. So what? Who care's what's right and wrong? It only matters what's illegal and isn't.

Doubling down on your ignorance, I see.

I repeat, when Libs get mad, they get dumb.

Trump lies... we get that. Obama lied. Bush lied. Clinton lied.... etc... etc...

The real problem here is that we have a "Free Press" that is lying too. "We the People" have no one to trust. It now comes down to deciphering and finding those gems of truth. The Democratic Party is counting on what Gruber said about the populace. The Republican Party is counting on their contingent being too busy/lazy to find out the truth too.

Strange times indeed.

Trump: "everything you said that is good for me is true and totally vindicates me, and everything you say that is bad is a lie."

Trumpleforeskins: "four more years, four more years."

I don't see the flat out lies in that Tweet. I don't find Trump a bigly honest person, but most of the lies people are gnashing their teeth about seem to be places where Trump disagrees with liberal dogma, which is not at all teh same as lying, even if you think he is wrong.

One thing that was clarified by Comey was that the deluge of stories about how Trump was under FBI investigation were incorrect. And when Trump said several times that he wasn't under investigation, he was called a liar. Turns out he wasn't in that case.

Great thread. I can't wait for the next 2500 word analysis of Trumps 20 word tweets.

You can try to, sure, but to actually remove the president from office he has to be guilty of an actual crime.

He was also incompetent at his job and both democrats and republicans agrees he deserved to be fired. He was also under a lot of heat from the media, so maybe he thought it would be good to keep notes since he has proven to be politically biased in the past. 'Feelings' of an incompetent are just not enough to do anything, or even conclude much about Trump's character or intentions.

<TrumpWrong1>

Literally wrong.

There just has to be a consensus among Congress that he has to go. He doesn't need to be charged with anything.

It's just that it usually takes a crime to convince partisans to look past their partisanship.

You can put Trump in bad light to uneducated fools by testimonies that are nothing but Comey's own opinion. In the end...it all amounted to diddly squat. Any sane person with an ounce of common sense knows this.
<18><18><18><18><18>

Again, no.

That's actually the complete opposite of what Trump said before Comey refused to jump on the bandwagon. Trump said he was great and wanted him to stay. He didn't fire Comey because everyone hated Comey. He fired Comey because he refused to join his "loyalty train"

An obstruction of justice during the investigation of a state enemy, Russia, violating the integrity of our elections and politicians. A President who cares more about himself and how he looks than the people of this country.

After all, I'm just using the right's playbook. It wasn't illegal to own slaves. So what? Who care's what's right and wrong? It only matters what's illegal and isn't.
Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Trump fired Comey with recommendations of the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General. It's clear no one thought Comey was trustworthy, so Trump had him fired. It's funny that democrats are harping on the firing, why would they want an FBI director that you believed was incompetent running an investigation? Even if he completely exonerated Trump from any wrong-doing, democrats would then simply go back and say "Well, Comey was incompetent anyways and this just proves it!"

Also again, Comey told Trump that he was not under investigation. So if Trump fired him, it was not because he was trying to protect himself.

<TrumpWrong1>

Literally wrong.

There just has to be a consensus among Congress that he has to go. He doesn't need to be charged with anything.

It's just that it usually takes a crime to convince partisans to look past their partisanship.
<18><18><18><18><18>

You're trying to paint Comey's actions with language that suggests he broke the law. That's why you're saying the word "secret." It's not fooling anybody. They are private memos, because they are Comey's personal notes, that he shared selectively, and they are not classified.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why does the left always have to try to police language. Secret is the correct word to use here, and I'm going to keep using it. Cry about it.

<TrumpWrong1>

Literally wrong.

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Trump: "everything you said that is good for me is true and totally vindicates me, and everything you say that is bad is a lie."

Trumpleforeskins: "four more years, four more years."
Everything they say good about Trump...well what has libs said good about Trump?
Everything they said bad about Trump...were fake news so far....#vindicated

<TrumpWrong1>

Literally wrong.

Lol...they can file a case of impeachment...get the signatures...but in the end there has to be probable cause why an impeachment should proceed. are you for rils bruh?

So keeping notes of a meeting is suddenly cause for belief of corruption? Shit man, I was just taking notes at a meeting the other day, I must be corrupt.

Do you people realize how ludicrous you sound? Comey taking notes at a meeting = Trump should be impeached.

But you are so indoctrinated you can't clearly see what you are saying.
You're ignoring the context. He said it was so alarming he felt he needed to protect himself and the Bureau because he figured Trump would lie his fucking ass off.
Unsurprisingly, he did.

Back