Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

I lied.

They also said "All the Democrats want is to get rid of Trump. They wanted it on the first day of his term all the way to the last. Surely they have better things to do, like... Wait for it.... Deal with covid."

Now it's the Democrats that aren't taking Covid seriously enough.
Have they mentioned reducing the debt yet ?

Cause you know that's coming .

A coworker of mine drove 13 hours to attend the rally and said everyone he bumped into was super polite and cordial. He also said that trump was still addressing the crowd while the “coup” was underway. He didn’t believe that the people on attack were trump supporters.

This gentleman is almost 60 years old and has a disability that limits him to the use of one arm. I have no reason to believe he was lying. He’s one of the most generous and kind people I’ve ever met.

I don’t care who wins. If the shit hits the fan I’ve got plenty of bullets and beans.

sounds like he has more than one disability, BAM!

Have they mentioned reducing the debt yet ?

Cause you know that's coming .

One of them mentioned that Trump had in fact done that. He'd felt compelled to list all the good Trump has done.

This was the motion to ask Pence to invoke the 25th.

The Republicans said it was a complete waste of time as Pence released a letter saying he wouldn't do this. Many also pointed out the fact this was never the purpose of the 25th, and even if it was as a matter of law it shouldn't be requested by any but the VP with a sufficient number of cabinet members. They said the idea of requesting the request was an abuse of the amendment.

When was the last time someone crossed the aisle to do the right thing on a matter of principal?

We really don't know what Trump said at this point. If only there was some way to see if in fact he did think this way.

Well, of he can’t move his arm. Case closed everyone.
Found a pic of him.
2OwH9NZ3OqyY1kaFI4WaxMi868A4u8MHpSFwdSjO7S6qUL7XGUzhJ_N0gtc87slrMtsFq10TTINKmYbZHrCE_wI4XW07wcjdj2KhgHkrRoWs9_Olv7hjOnB4Z3MH4dwzstyX

Presidents were literally unable to provide their thoughts to the public before the advent of social media? What the fuck is wrong with you?
This is alleged from a private source. Given the amount of horse shit that has been made up by MSM using 'private sources', then I take this with a grain of salt.

I have yet to see any evidence that he actually said this. When some is supplied I will believe it. If he still had social media we would see his unfiltered thoughts to see if he actually said that.

I thought Trump supported the riots and needs to be impeached again for his support? So is he pro antifa now, since he's giving them credit for something he supports?

This is alleged from a private source. Given the amount of horse shit that has been made up by MSM using 'private sources', then I take this with a grain of salt.

I have yet to see any evidence that he actually said this. When some is supplied I will believe it. If he still had social media we would see his unfiltered thoughts to see if he actually said that.
I agree

Trump had to use social media because the mainstream media twists and lies so much about him. With social media, he could get his own words directly out so that people could see them.

I was kinda on the fence about Trump being banned from Twitter, but this actually pushed me to think it is good. If this report is true and Trump believes this dumb shit then it would be easy for him to post and rile up a bunch of morons once again. He has the ability to communicate this to the nation now, but he probably won't go on camera to say a bunch of the nutty shit he says on Twitter

Presidents were literally unable to provide their thoughts to the public before the advent of social media? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Trump hasn't been able to because usually they take a 10-20 second clip and they don't show the other 10 minutes of his speech.

No it wasn't. You guys are trying to shift the blame, because you realize how serious and damaging the storming of the Capitol building was.

It was both. But to what extent will be shown.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday.amp

This BLM guy was with the very aggressive part of the group. Right at the front where the action is.

Antifa would have every reason to egg this stuff on.

We will see in the future how many more like this guy are found out

This would probably sound better if I were autistic.
You're not? You have a karate forum avatar of a nutsack in a cop uniform. If you're not autistic, you're doing an academy award level impression of someone who is.

Back