International Trump tried to force Ukraine to investigate his top political rival (Impeachment Noises)

Should Trump be Impeached?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we've concluded that Trump was doing his "elbow to elbow if you find anything gimme a call", has there been any explanation as to what Hunter Biden was doing on the Board that required his skillset to be paid so handsomely? Seems like the only remaining thing left I want to know but no one has explained what he could have been doing to earn that position/salary.

In short, how did Hunter receive that position and what was he doing? Anyone know?

@SBJJ does not care. Nothing, ZERO is about honest debate or getting to a point. Its about making noise and trying to confuse issues, full stop.

He has multiple people in this thread alone calling him on that. And i am aiding and abetting him on that noise which stops with this post. I have crushed him in this thread and no more need be said on that.

I had to ignore him simply because of all that you posted: some call it a bitch move but why would someone want to deal with his utter dishonestly and obvious trolling: it’s hard enough to navigate through the nonsense around here let alone deal with people like him. he still messages me all the time begging to be taken off iggy.

Why would I bet over anything Trump has claimed to be reason for anything? The man has probably given half a dozen reason for it (and we all know the real why).

The impeachment process [and this thread] concerns the whistleblower complaint and this phone call, which didn't state what you claimed the call did.
well thanks for agreeing with me and making my point.

You prior claimed this was not started over Trump identifying the Biden issue for investigation and quoted him saying it was over other reasons which he offered up later and acted as if you quoting him offering those other reasons was proof.

I said you are not proving anything as I can quote (and you now admit) he keeps changing why it started. And that is ture. that is MY point. Thx.

But the first one offered that put this in play was the Biden angle even if he is working to change that rationale now after, as he has learned that reason is one that is illegal for him to pursue.

I have to say having read up on the recent political history of the Ukraine and the level of corruption is staggering.
Even the "reformers" (including the current president and deputy prosecutor general Kasko) are suspect with their ties to the oligarch Igor Kolomoisky.

First of all that was just an example of a possibility other than the narrative the person I responded to posted. Half the country thinks he's a lying sack of shit so he can't single them all out, but how has he treated his biggest rivals and detractors, and the people referenced in the complaint can get him impeached. A stupid fucking narrative would be you trying to claim "the spies" referenced in that complaint wouldn't meet Trump's full wrath if we knew who they are.

Well, if people are spying and conspiring against the President that's treason.

Right now its looking good for Trump and the optics are bad for Biden, being completely neutral on the subject.

I don't think we are having the same discussion here; I just though the response you gave wasn't indicative of what he was actually posting.

I believe he was just asking you to cite your claims (you claimed that you you listened to these phone calls) whether these phone calls exist or not I do not know, you may be 100% right in the fact that LBJ had damning phone calls.

But then you act like you didn't claim anything and propose a different view and a response to a conversation with this Mike guy (assuming he doesn't know who LBJ is as oppose to acknowledging your claims). I'm all for this political entertainment here, but you're not even acknowledging the responses you're being given. And I'm not trying to derail or scorn, I just don't know if you realize you do this or not?

I'm willing to dig for the calls. But not for free.

If Mr Mike believes me to be untruthful he can take the bet.

I do not believe you are familiar with our history . That's why its wise to mot insert yourself when 2 guys are going at it.

He can handle himself

I have it on good authority Corn Pop is fed up with Bidens shenanigans and has hoped the Trump Train.

One of the last Democratic hold outs has sided with the 224 other Dems who are now for impeaching Trump.

Thank God. I couldn't believe I was watching this woman spew right wing talking points about impeachment just two days ago.

The guiding light for maturity and clarity in the Democratic Party, has gone dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back