International Trump tried to force Ukraine to investigate his top political rival (Impeachment Noises)

Should Trump be Impeached?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And more for the daft.

SO HOW DOES SUCH AN INVESTIGATION ORIGINATE THEN IF POTUS CANNOT REQUEST IT?

There are normal channels and ways for such investigations to rise thru correct channels and become official. One would be if it was Ukraine who reached out to the DOJ and asked for help in THEIR investigation and it was elevated to POTUS as a last sign off.

That is why Trump has sent Rudy as his personal lawyer to set the stage and load the Ukrainians lips on what needs to be asked of Bill Barr so he can entire in with legitimacy and deniability if congress asks him did he promote this at the behest of POTUS. 'Oh no, Ukraine contacted me...'.

That is Rudy's role and Barr would deny even knowing Rudy was doing anything.

This is how you fabricate a justification for an investigation.

WTF are you on about? I posted the relevant parts of the phone call.

Oh and I watched half of your clip - it sounds like they would maybe have a case to impeach Rudy Giuliani. FFS, Rudy even says Trump didnt ask me to do this, "I did it on my own"
M'eh you are a liar and troll but lets bet.

lets bet I can quote Trump putting forth Biden and Son as reasons for the investigation and you take the side I cannot. Simple bet simple wording, 6 months sig and AV.

They have now offered three reasons all of which I can cite. You have correctly cited one but that was not the first one nor the only one. They are trying to see what resonates best.

Not long ago I listened to some archived LBJ calls where he was actually making threats.

SBJJ did you provide links to these archive calls yet? If I missed please link me or re-quote.

Timestamped...

It was ok THEN, but now....

th

To be fair, Lindsey lost all morals once his tax break for the rich was signed by Trump. He hitched his wagon to a shit show he thought the R could control.

Last edited:
Politician on opinion news show is not a world leader.

You should really read the new Shokin news
the politician was a key State Department person involved directly in the issue who has first hand knowledge of what happened, but as I have said to @Kafir-kun and @Ruprecht many times, you never cared to get an answer or any proof. I said any proof provided you would either ignore or instantly wave your hand calling it meaningless and demand they go back and provide more or something else.

Exactly what you are doing here. 'Go find it but not presented on an opinion news show'. And had I wasted my time doing that, then 'he is just a politician, who cares.'

Kafir, this is your point. Do you not see this as reasonable substantiate of this point? Would you have any issue citing these world leaders, with this as substantiation going forward?

Why would this be dismissed in your view with a wave as meaningless to this point? How can the ones there and involved giving first hand accounts being arbitrarily dismissed in their recounts be reasonable?

Last edited:
We working overtime without pay.

That's no excuse. I expect all War Room posters to be on 50 posts per page.

Russia has gotten us into 100% fewer pointless wars than our intel agencies and illustrious Derp State.

Only if "Russia" is restricted to the post-Soviet state, the Russian Federation.

That's no excuse. I expect all War Room posters to be on 50 posts per page.

Only if "Russia" is restricted to the post-Soviet state, the Russian Federation.
Oof, I'm a failure!

C'mon man; are you okay?

He was quoting your specific person claim of "... having listened to LBJ phone calls that were much worse/ making threats, etc" - not a direct quote but a summary - I edited because apparently I am unsure how to post.

These are your claims and were not substantiated, that's all....
He knows. But he lies pretending he did not know what I was asking.

it is his tactic I am using back on hm.

And I'm willing to bet I'm correct. You are free to take the bet for him

Hahaha fuck classic. So you won't substantiate your post without some gain to you for time wasted. Something I have said to you constantly in these situations where you ask for info including me offering bets just so I don't waste my time and have you wave your hand and dismiss once provided.

I will continue with your play book and ignore the bet request as you get nothing you would never give me.

- 'ok so I am still waiting SNJJ, can you just admit you made that up if you won't supply it'

in future posts

-' still avoiding providing that link eh? I'll take that as you admitting it does not exist'

-------

Your game is so pathetic and exposed at this point that even you can't help but fall into it.

M'eh you are a liar and troll but lets bet.

lets bet I can quote Trump putting forth Biden and Son as reasons for the investigation and you take the side I cannot. Simple bet simple wording, 6 months sig and AV.

They have now offered three reasons all of which I can cite. You have correctly cited one but that was not the first one nor the only one. They are trying to see what resonates best.

Why would I bet over anything Trump has claimed to be reason for anything? The man has probably given half a dozen reason for it (and we all know the real why).

The impeachment process [and this thread] concerns the whistleblower complaint and this phone call, which didn't state what you claimed the call did.

Sure thing comrade. Nevermind the proxy wars that are fought and the whole cold war thing.

I'm not sure how you can place the historical blame for the Soviet Union on the modern Russian Federation. But I'm pretty sure everyone here is old enough to remember Colin Powell's anthrax and Jihad Joe Iraqi mobile biological weapons plant playset.

I don't think we are having the same discussion here; I just though the response you gave wasn't indicative of what he was actually posting.

I believe he was just asking you to cite your claims (you claimed that you you listened to these phone calls) whether these phone calls exist or not I do not know, you may be 100% right in the fact that LBJ had damning phone calls.

But then you act like you didn't claim anything and propose a different view and a response to a conversation with this Mike guy (assuming he doesn't know who LBJ is as oppose to acknowledging your claims). I'm all for this political entertainment here, but you're not even acknowledging the responses you're being given. And I'm not trying to derail or scorn, I just don't know if you realize you do this or not?
@SBJJ does not care. Nothing, ZERO is about honest debate or getting to a point. Its about making noise and trying to confuse issues, full stop.

He has multiple people in this thread alone calling him on that. And i am aiding and abetting him on that noise which stops with this post. I have crushed him in this thread and no more need be said on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back