International Trump tried to force Ukraine to investigate his top political rival (Impeachment Noises)

Should Trump be Impeached?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good then maybe they should do it: odd they haven’t though. Wanna guess why? See Hillary and emailz

Oh I know the repubs have no balls and are still pretending like they're dealing with people who are interested in an honest discourse or justice.

another tactic by the Trumpers. Don’t respond to anything and just make low iq statements like, this makes no sense.
I could literally write your playbook. I told you that you would say deep state and sure enough you did

Where in your playbook is the chapter about my view of Trump as a zionist, satanist,and potential pedophile? Its you who thinks in narratives and playbooks.

Oh I know the repubs have no balls and are still pretending like they're dealing with people who are interested in an honest discussion.

well they hold the presidency, the senate and the justice department so I wonder why if this is some big Biden conspiracy there aren’t investigations going on.

wait I can answer that, there is no there there

Where in your playbook is the chapter about my view of Trump as a zionist, satanist,and potential pedophile? Its you who thinks in narratives and playbooks.

I haven’t written that chapter yet. I’m still writing the chapter on “defend daddy at all costs”

you could co write the next chapter with me though, it’s about police brutality

You are not mistaken. You are lying and trying to switch to the new lie.

I am not going to provide that. Go rewatch the Rudy/Cuomo interview where he states it clearly.

This was all about 'Biden abuse' until they realized that could be problematic for them (targeting a political rival = illegal even if the accusation is accurate) and have slowly started to enter in a new narrative.

And BTW you are still one narrative behind as they have shifted from what you say here to now suggesting it was about the EU and other not contributing enough money. Trump was just holding up the money to pressure others to give more.

They are searching for what resonates on Fox News literally and once that talking point gets traction, they will settle on that one and repeat it over and over as if fact. As will you.

I'm lying? GTFO

President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Zelenskyy: ........I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly.. That I can assure you.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Lofl

The law broken was the whistleblower protection act

Good Grief Charlie
Yes.

You are stupid that you do not know that is a broad law with many statutes which I have cited. And yes they broke that law.

I know more than a little bit about this particular topic. The civillian IC is a looney bin of otherwise unemployable "academics" who usually specialize in cultivating dual loyalties and hiding the sources of non-governmental income.
Whatever you say, self appointed "expert".

Wait. You are seriously unaware of who LBJ is?

Fuck this. Account bet of 1 year on this. 1 year ban to loser

C'mon man; are you okay?

He was quoting your specific person claim of "... having listened to LBJ phone calls that were much worse/ making threats, etc" - not a direct quote but a summary - I edited because apparently I am unsure how to post.

These are your claims and were not substantiated, that's all....

Yes.

You are stupid that you do not know that is a broad law with many statutes which I have cited. And yes they broke that law.

Was the Future Farmers of America Act broken also.

Guess it's time for the House Intel Cmte to start referring these Bastards for Indictment

ohshii.jpg
Russia Troll farms on over drive and right wing eaten up that shit.

Extrajumbodum feel stupid now?

Here is ClashDaily wtf?
BOMBSHELL: Ukraine Prosecutor Swears UNDER OATH That He Was FIRED For Not Dropping Burisma Investigation
https://clashdaily.com/2019/09/bomb...fired-for-not-dropping-burisma-investigation/

Here is another from ClashDaily

Trump Battles the FDA Over Bill Gates's Breakthrough Discovery! Says "This WILL NOT Be Banned, The American People Have A Right To Have Access To This"

Here is one from the unbiased We Love Trump
REPORT: Former Ukraine Prosecutor Swears Under Oath Biden Forced Him Out Of Office!

https://welovetrump.com/2019/09/27/...rs-under-oath-biden-forced-him-out-of-office/

Here is one by Axios.
https://www.axios.com/ukraine-prose...ani-4208bf69-faed-460d-ab3a-c58a5b080d34.html
Ukrainian prosecutor named by whistleblower says Hunter Biden did not violate any laws.
Here is one from the independent
Joe Biden's son Hunter 'did not violate anything', says former Ukraine prosecutor at heart of Trump scandal

C'mon man; are you okay?

He was quoting your specific person claim of "... having listened to LBJ phone calls that were much worse/ making threats, etc

These are your claims and were not substantiated, that's all...."

And I'm willing to bet I'm correct. You are free to take the bet for him

So there was actually corruption but let's just completley ignore that fact because in the way of our TDS.
God you are low IQ. You eat up fake news by reading fake news but call actual reporting fake.

well they hold the presidency, the senate and the justice department so I wonder why if this is some big Biden conspiracy there aren’t investigations going on.

wait I can answer that, there is no there there

The wheels of justice grind slowly. We'll see what happens.

According to this thread, everybody posting in this thread is stupid...

How would this have played out if Ratcliff had become acting?

Better or worse for Trump?

I'm lying? GTFO

President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Zelenskyy: ........I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly.. That I can assure you.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
yes you are lying. You are picking and choosing from a suite of excuses given which I already said exists.

Just because you can say 'i have this instance so therefore that is what it is' DOES NOT MEAN we have to ignore this that was sadi CLEARLY prior to that.

THEY ARE THROWING EXCUSES UP AGAINST THE WALL TO SEE WHAT STICKS. What gets the biggest response from Fox viewers as credible and the best defense from the talking heads on Fox.

Once they find that out, that will be the reason they stick with and repeat ad nauseum.

It may still be 'Europe and others were not paying their way. That is the reason.'

And I'm willing to bet I'm correct. You are free to take the bet for him
I don't think we are having the same discussion here; I just though the response you gave wasn't indicative of what he was actually posting.

I believe he was just asking you to cite your claims (you claimed that you you listened to these phone calls) whether these phone calls exist or not I do not know, you may be 100% right in the fact that LBJ had damning phone calls.

But then you act like you didn't claim anything and propose a different view and a response to a conversation with this Mike guy (assuming he doesn't know who LBJ is as oppose to acknowledging your claims). I'm all for this political entertainment here, but you're not even acknowledging the responses you're being given. And I'm not trying to derail or scorn, I just don't know if you realize you do this or not?

What does "Worst Journalist of the Year" Don Lemon "Worst Journalist of the Year" think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back