Trump took 160 million from Soros, and was accused of money laundering with Soros

The man is a compulsive liar, has really shady business dealings as has no accomplishments of his own to hang his hat on. Everything he has accomplished, he did because of somebody else's work first. I still cant believe anyone would consider voting for him

The man is a compulsive liar, has really shady business dealings as has no accomplishments of his own to hang his hat on. Everything he has accomplished, he did because of somebody else's work first. I still cant believe anyone would consider voting for him
True dat but try telling the nascar crowd that
The man cant even be honest about his own hairline...he literaly wears one big lie for all to see :)

Vote 3rd party? Waste of vote. When has a 3rd party candidate won? Also, which one to choose?
Abe Lincoln was the last.
Stein and Johnson are both better alternatives to Trump or Clinton.

Voting for trump or clinton is the real wasted vote.

Why not just stay home?

The reality of Trump or Clinton is the situation in hand and as a voter I would like to be involved in something that will happen either way.

In a MMA fight, you don't bet on the ref or judges to have their hand raised as the winner at the end of the fight.

The reality of Trump or Clinton is the situation in hand and as a voter I would like to be involved in something that will happen either way.

In a MMA fight, you don't bet on the ref or judges to have their hand raised as the winner at the end of the fight.

It is only the reality because so many choose to think like you.

Do you think Hillary is a pillar of truth?

It is only the reality because so many choose to think like you.

Yea obviously but 3 months it's kind of hard to change that mass number of minds to vote for another candidate besides a DEM and GOP. Didn't you have a Trump avatar for awhile ?

Yea obviously but 3 months it's kind of hard to change that mass number of minds to vote for another candidate besides a DEM and GOP. Didn't you have a Trump avatar for awhile ?

I dont think so. Just let Gary Johnson or anyone else with an equivalent resume, get on that debate stage, come across as competent, and you will see a candidate go from 15%, to 25% in one night, and then you have a legit 3 way race.

Trump and clinton are hated.

If it doesnt happen this election, it never will.

You think any career politician gives a fuck what the average citizen has to say compared to the ppl actually paying the bills?? The funny part is, none of this is a secret, its openly corrupt, legalized bribery. Unlimited propaganda to influence elections is "freedom of speech".

And then they give the opposition movement to campaign finance reform the Orwellian name, Citizens United.

I guess Capitalists United would have tipped their hand.

I dont think so. Just let Gary Johnson or anyone else with an equivalent resume, get on that debate stage, come across as competent, and you will see a candidate go from 15%, to 25% in one night, and then you have a legit 3 way race.

Trump and clinton are hated.

If it doesnt happen this election, it never will.

25% doesn't mean much due to the electoral college. It is like in France, Front National gets up to 30% of the vote and doesn't elect more than a handful of representatives.

Dealing with Soros as a businessman =/= dealing with Soros as a social engineer

Sometimes you have to deal with shitheads in the business world. Is normal.

Came here to post this. Investing money in real estate and investing money in political ventures are two different things.

Corporations host meetings and let members sleep in luxury suites at Trump towers. The tower itself is a return on the investment especially when you look at how much the condos go for on their own.

To this date, Trump has received $0 in campaign funding from Soros and his organizations, and has been attacked by the various special interest groups Soros runs.

Earlier, Soros dropped 15 mil alone in mobilizing more Latinos to vote this election against Trump.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/1...-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/

And then they give the opposition movement to campaign finance reform the Orwellian name, Citizens United.

I guess Capitalists United would have tipped their hand.

Citizens United isn't an opposition movement to campaign finance reform. It's a right-wing PAC that makes hackish documentaries and ads (like the Willie Horton one, that you probably liked--helped beat Dukakis!). They're associated with the anti-campaign-finance reform movement because they were involved in a case relating to advertising for a hugely dishonest anti-Hillary film (again, you'd probably like it) that they produced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC

once you figure out there is no left and right you are on the right path.

2 sides of the same coin, bought off by the same ppl. Bernie was the one to vote for. He wasnt going to bring change and he prob was gonna end up dead but he wanted real election reform which is the only hope for democracy before its too late.

His own party made sure that wouldnt happen. $27 donations aint gonna pay the bills around them parts, Berns.

Exactly. There is no left and right once a candidate gets into power. They all have to go to the same people to ask for money.

Last edited:

How is it not obvious? And some people are still hopeful Americans will wake up.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

BUT BUT BUT FOX NEWS SAID HILLARY DID _______ AND ________ AND ____________________________________, so I will instead vote for an orange, ego-maniacal, blatantly racist, reality TV star, absolute joke of a person because, well...SHILLARY will be just like OBOZO (I came up with those very clever names myself) and will ruin the country even more! Because things are SO bad right now...right?

[Trump] Dealing with Soros as a businessman =/= dealing with Soros as a social engineer

Sometimes you have to deal with shitheads in the business world. Is normal.
Now replace Trump with "Clinton" and business world with "politics" and the epiphany of hypocrisy cannot be unseen.

So, what do I think this means?

What I have thought for a long time, that left vs right is an illusion, and that the only real divide is labor vs capital holders.

In other words, pretty much left vs. right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back