Trump took 160 million from Soros, and was accused of money laundering with Soros

Sounds like a really silly shell game, where only capital holders win.

every system has its problems.

if you open up to more and more parties, the same exact thing will happen that happens with party factions now. several will realize that they cannot win, and theyll join forces with what they deem to be the lesser of the remaining evils.

i WOULD like to see more people give libertarians and the like more of a shot. bernie was given an honest shot this time by voters i think. the idea that "oh he cant win so why bother" sort of lost more and more of its validity.

and shit, TRUMP. he absolutely represents what could be a completely different party. hes not a republican lol. hes a legit fascist. so imo we have a de facto multi party system already.

you say there could be more parties but Bernie isnt even a democrat and trump isnt really a republican but they both realized YOU CANNOT WIN unless you run as one of those parties candidates.

every system has its problems.

if you open up to more and more parties, the same exact thing will happen that happens with party factions now. several will realize that they cannot win, and theyll join forces with what they deem to be the lesser of the remaining evils.

i WOULD like to see more people give libertarians and the like more of a shot. bernie was given an honest shot this time by voters i think. the idea that "oh he cant win so why bother" sort of lost more and more of its validity.

Agreed, but doing better than we are right now is such low hanging fruit, that it is touching the ground.

A smart monkey could run our country better then congress has. They are derelict in their duties, and something needs to be done about it.

Whether things change for the better or worse does not matter, the status quo is our enemy.

We are a nation of boiling frogs.

and shit, TRUMP. he absolutely represents what could be a completely different party. hes not a republican lol. hes a legit fascist. so imo we have a de facto multi party system already.

And he has done more to destroy the Republican party in months, then the DNC has been able to do in decades.

What does that tell you?

Perhaps that the people running the DNC are idiots, and shouldn't have a job?

Agreed, but doing better than we are right now is such low hanging fruit, that it is touching the ground.

A smart monkey could run our country better then congress has. They are derelict in their duties, and something needs to be done about it.

Whether things change for the better or worse does not matter, the status quo is our enemy.

We are a nation of boiling frogs.

i dont blame congress, i blame network news and voters. congress arent willing to compromise to get things done, because theyll be absolutely raped by the media for making deals and compromising. our government is built on compromising, though, so there you go. your average voter seems to truly believe the other side is either evil, or completely corrupt, through a belief in a series of strawmen and conspiracy theories. the only politicians who make real bold policy suggestions (other than trump) are the ones who know they have nothing to lose, because theyre about to lose.

i dont blame congress, i blame network news and voters. congress arent willing to compromise to get things done, because theyll be absolutely raped by the media for making deals and compromising. our government is built on compromising, though, so there you go. your average voter seems to truly believe the other side is either evil, or completely corrupt, through a belief in a series of strawmen and conspiracy theories. the only politicians who make real bold policy suggestions (other than trump) are the ones who know they have nothing to lose, because theyre about to lose.

Well, we definitely found common ground here.

If Stalin, and Satan had a child, and ran on a platform of breaking the media with anti-trust, he would have my vote.

Well, we definitely found common ground here.

If Stalin, and Satan had a child, and ran on a platform of breaking the media with anti-trust, he would have my vote.

im really not sure what the solution is. i dont think breaking them up would change the fact that "the news" benefits from covering partisan hackery, outrageous strawmen, and bizarre crimes. its more about entertainment than information on most programs.

maybe our only hope is education lol. to make consumers sophisticated enough to demand a different type of media. there are lots of people out there who do demand those programs, and the market provides. not enough, though.

im really not sure what the solution is. i dont think breaking them up would change the fact that "the news" benefits from covering partisan hackery, outrageous strawmen, and bizarre crimes. its more about entertainment than information on most programs.

maybe our only hope is education lol. to make consumers sophisticated enough to demand a different type of media. there are lots of people out there who do demand those programs, and the market provides. not enough, though.

I think the solution for the sensationalizing of the news, is to define news, and strip entities, not people, of the constitutional protections given to the press.

You want to be reality TV news.....fine....enjoy your slander lawsuit Viacom/Time Warner/Disney.

The intro of that article was just so retarded I couldn't read the rest. And I'm actually interested in the article.

That is why large corporations give to both sides of the aisle. If you listen to party rhetoric they are vastly different but have no problem taking money from the same group. Remember our government is bought and they are smart enough to play the sheep against each other so they are too busy arguing over stupid shit to see the bribery

I think the solution for the sensationalizing of the news, is to define news, and strip entities, not people, of the constitutional protections given to the press.

You want to be reality TV news.....fine....enjoy your slander lawsuit Viacom/Time Warner/Disney.

almost like a false advertising sort of thing? you cannot claim to be "organic" food if you dont meet criteria 123 etc ? that could work.

I can't figure out if Trump is conspiring with the Democrats or the Russians :(

The intro of that article was just so retarded I couldn't read the rest. And I'm actually interested in the article.

Oh, well then for fucks sake don't read the rest as it is horribly written, with such a clear agenda, and bias it almost made me puke.

Just read the parts I underlined and bolded, that is the meat of it. Also additional sources were posted on the first page.

I tried to be as honest as I could here in saying that this slander on Trump I am engaging in has more to do with Adelson, Manafort, and Ailes, then with Soros.

However, if you believe that Soros is the devil, as many seem to think, then I don't know how you could defend Trump's alliance with him.

If you think Soros is just another businessman, then I can understand how you might view this as a non-story.

Oh, well then for fucks sake don't read the rest as it is horribly written, with such a clear agenda, and bias it almost made me puke.

Just read the parts I underlined and bolded, that is the meat of it. Also additional sources were posted on the first page.

I tried to be as honest as I could here in saying that this slander on Trump I am engaging in has more to do with Adelson, Manafort, and Ailes, then with Soros.

However, if you believe that Soros is the devil, as many seem to think, then I don't know how you could defend Trump's alliance with him.

If you think Soros is just another businessman, then I can understand how you might view this as a non-story.

I don't know if it's a non story. I was interested in reading it. But it made me want to puke. I could just feel the douche oozing out of the article. Which is to bad because I really wanted to read it.

JUST IN: Trump Took $160 Million From Liberal “Illuminati” George Soros
94cbb3560cca3d2e5338216af4b13172

By Colin Taylor
Posted on August 16, 2016

Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros has long been the boogeyman of the alt-right conspiracy theorists and white supremacy groups that support Donald Trump. They have woven a fantastical mythology surrounding the liberal philanthropist, demonizing him for being a “One Man Illuminati Machine” who is responsible for all the heinous liberal plots to destroy Christian White America like the Black Lives Matter movement, the “transgender” movement, the “Muslim invasion” of the West, and purposefully organizing the conflict between the Ukraine and the glorious white imperium of Putin’s Russia, because NATO is an arm of the New World Order and is a tool of Jewish schemes to control the media, and so on and so forth.

But given the alt-right’s obsession with Soros, how will the scores of white nationalists, Russophiles, neo-Nazis and Klansmen will react to the news that their anointed champion, Donald Trump, in 2004, took $160 million from George Soros to help build the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago?

Definitely not a lot of money when you have an actually successful businessman backing you. Trump and Soros were also both named in a 2008 lawsuit concerning the General Motors Building in Manhattan, when they were accused of conspiracy to commit money laundering and bankruptcy fraud. Trump has even defended Soros in the past, saying “Oh, forget Soros, leave him alone, he’s got enough problems” at a 2011 Tea Party rally.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/16/just-trump-took-160-million-liberal-illuminati-george-soros/

__________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do I think this means?

What I have thought for a long time, that left vs right is an illusion, and that the only real divide is labor vs capital holders.

Some may question why I am slandering Trump here with a attack that will hurt him with many of his supporters, after my support for him, and my answer is simple.......Paul Manafort, Sheldon Adelson, and Roger Ailes.

My support for Trump was mostly based on Trump being an unknown. Now that I have seen who he has surrounded himself with, he isn't quite an unknown anymore.

I don't have a problem with right leaning ideology, but these 3 people I listed above, are everything that is wrong with both parties, and a prime example of how money and legal bribery has been used to push Israel first(Adelson), and Pakistani ISI(Manafort) policy within our government, or in other words how special interest has occupied our government.

Trump is a Corporatist, not a Nationalist. Wake up Trump supporters.

Time to vote 3rd party folks.
Vote 3rd party? Waste of vote. When has a 3rd party candidate won? Also, which one to choose?

Back