Trump took 160 million from Soros, and was accused of money laundering with Soros

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by VivaRevolution, Aug 16, 2016.

1. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Banned Banned

JUST IN: Trump Took $160 Million From Liberal “Illuminati” George Soros
    [​IMG]
    By Colin Taylor
    Posted on August 16, 2016

Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros has long been the boogeyman of the alt-right conspiracy theorists and white supremacy groups that support Donald Trump. They have woven a fantastical mythology surrounding the liberal philanthropist, demonizing him for being a “One Man Illuminati Machine” who is responsible for all the heinous liberal plots to destroy Christian White America like the Black Lives Matter movement, the “transgender” movement, the “Muslim invasion” of the West, and purposefully organizing the conflict between the Ukraine and the glorious white imperium of Putin’s Russia, because NATO is an arm of the New World Order and is a tool of Jewish schemes to control the media, and so on and so forth.

But given the alt-right’s obsession with Soros, how will the scores of white nationalists, Russophiles, neo-Nazis and Klansmen will react to the news that their anointed champion, Donald Trump, in 2004, took $160 million from George Soros to help build the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago?

Definitely not a lot of money when you have an actually successful businessman backing you. Trump and Soros were also both named in a 2008 lawsuit concerning the General Motors Building in Manhattan, when they were accused of conspiracy to commit money laundering and bankruptcy fraud. Trump has even defended Soros in the past, saying “Oh, forget Soros, leave him alone, he’s got enough problems” at a 2011 Tea Party rally.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/16/just-trump-took-160-million-liberal-illuminati-george-soros/

__________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do I think this means?

What I have thought for a long time, that left vs right is an illusion, and that the only real divide is labor vs capital holders.

Some may question why I am slandering Trump here with a attack that will hurt him with many of his supporters, after my support for him, and my answer is simple.......Paul Manafort, Sheldon Adelson, and Roger Ailes.

My support for Trump was mostly based on Trump being an unknown. Now that I have seen who he has surrounded himself with, he isn't quite an unknown anymore.

I don't have a problem with right leaning ideology, but these 3 people I listed above, are everything that is wrong with both parties, and a prime example of how money and legal bribery has been used to push Israel first(Adelson), and Pakistani ISI(Manafort) policy within our government, or in other words how special interest has occupied our government.

Trump is a Corporatist, not a Nationalist. Wake up Trump supporters.

Time to vote 3rd party folks.

2. Contra-dictator

Contra-dictator Free Johnny Mac!

Until I hear from Mad Magazine, I shall withhold judgment.

3. VivaRevolution

Is that a shot at the source?

If so, dispute the content.

4. Contra-dictator

Contra-dictator Free Johnny Mac!

Of course it was!! Can't you take a joke?

5. Aegon Spengler

Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

The real fight is between labour and captial holders, yes.

Trump has always been a big business, anti-union candidate. Don't know why people couldn't see it before.

6. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

Dealing with Soros as a businessman =/= dealing with Soros as a social engineer

Sometimes you have to deal with shitheads in the business world. Is normal.

7. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

Is there a source in that source? Because I just see a blanket statement.

I see a secondary source that doesn't link to a primary source. Am I missing something?

8. VivaRevolution

I actually hate occupy democrats, it has been hi-jacked by CRT'ers.

However, undermining the source is a tried and tested COINTEL PRO tactic.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

I'm doing a thread on this source as well. Too many people here have never seen this.

9. VivaRevolution

10. Winded Walrus

Winded Walrus Purple Belt

well there's only two people that will win it either Hillary or Trump, those are your two. Any other votes can be considered "protests" but it will not change the fact that it will either be Hillary or trump… Who has a better chance of breaking up the system? One we know for sure, Hillary, and one we are not sure but there is a chance. I would just rather not vote than go with McMuffin

11. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

The real fight is not labor vs capital holders it's Nephilim vs lizardmen/ Illuminati. Get it right.

12. berimBOWLoh

berimBOWLoh Silver Belt

once you figure out there is no left and right you are on the right path.

2 sides of the same coin, bought off by the same ppl. Bernie was the one to vote for. He wasnt going to bring change and he prob was gonna end up dead but he wanted real election reform which is the only hope for democracy before its too late.

His own party made sure that wouldnt happen. $27 donations aint gonna pay the bills around them parts, Berns.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  13. VivaRevolution

Then we are all fucked.

I will choose to hope for people to wake up, and realize that saying we are in a two party system is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The only thing that prevents us from electing a 3rd party candidate, is ourselves.

14. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

if clinton was just doing business with him on the side, would you be as kind? of course not.

15. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

I'm going to go with this, as it's our only hope. I'll remain optimistic.

16. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Yep. Trump wants to stop illegal immigration and do a better job of vetting people from terrorist countries. This is the exact opposite of what Soros wants.

Soros wants open borders, a one world government, and already has donated 250 million to Hillary this election cycle and says he will give more.

Soros wants Merkels and Hillarys in power politically...not Trumps

17. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

we dont REALLY have a two party system. most other viewpoints represent factions within the two parties, and they have their shot with people. libertarians, evangelicals, neo cons can all be found within the republican party, and they all shape it.

18. VivaRevolution

Sounds like a really silly shell game, where only capital holders win.

19. berimBOWLoh

berimBOWLoh Silver Belt

thats the problem. Citizens united fucked the American ppl and it seems the average American doesnt even know what Citizens United is. Super Pacs have it so 400 families are contributing more than half of all the $ in the election.

You think any career politician gives a fuck what the average citizen has to say compared to the ppl actually paying the bills?? The funny part is, none of this is a secret, its openly corrupt, legalized bribery. Unlimited propaganda to influence elections is "freedom of speech".

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  20. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

Even if they did launder money no one in our politics or court system cares.

Ever see what happened HSBC bank when they laundered close to billions.

That's right nothing happened