Social Trump to bestow Presidential Medial of Freedom on....Tiger Woods

There's precedent for it regarding sports achievements, and it's part of the purpose of the thing (cultural). Tiger is very significant culturally, and among the 30 or so athletes who have been awarded them, he's obviously good company for them to be in. Tiger even pushed through some remnants of racism in his sport, despite being privileged.

To be fair Vin Scully is the Tiger Woods of sports announcing.

iu

Do not compare talking to athletic achievements. Also...

iu

<PlusJuan>Actually changed his sport via announcing and never got a that award and Obama dares to say he is from the same city...

[
iu

Do not compare talking to athletic achievements. Also...

iu

<PlusJuan>Actually changed his sport via announcing and never got a that award and Obama dares to say he is from the same city...

Just messin with ya. I hate baseball and golf.

LMAO imagine if Obama did this... these Trumpsters would lose their mind. But Trump did it so it's the greatest thing ever done. "there's precedent! look how not racist he is!!"

LMAO imagine if Obama did this... these Trumpsters would lose their mind. But Trump did it so it's the greatest thing ever done. "there's precedent! look how not racist he is!!"

You should do some research on some of the recipients of this "prestigious" award before trolling the thread. Obama gave out a couple to the likes of Bruce Springsteen and Meryl Streep.

Now go back to the heavies where you belong.

Fuck, Trump haters are like nothing else.
You guys are laughable, and you’ve cried foul so many times on little stuff like this that it falls on deaf ears when you do over something that might matter.

The guy simply owns most of you, while not even knowing you’re alive.

You should do some research on some of the recipients of this "prestigious" award before trolling the thread. Obama gave out a couple to the likes of Bruce Springsteen and Meryl Streep.

Now go back to the heavies where you belong.
Meryl Streep is an American Hero and symbol of courage from coast to coast. She gave a truly heroic speech at the Golden Globes a few years ago that transcended her far above the likes of a normal celebrity. Meryl wasn't just a promiscuous golf player. She fought for the greater good and was a beacon of hope to little people everywhere. I can't imagine a more deserving winner of such an award. Don't even compare the two.

Meryl Streep is an American Hero and symbol of courage from coast to coast. She gave a truly heroic speech at the Golden Globes a few years ago that transcended her far above the likes of a normal celebrity. Meryl wasn't just a promiscuous golf player. She fought for the greater good and was a beacon of hope to little people everywhere. I can't imagine a more deserving winner of such an award. Don't even compare the two.
mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-memes.png

th

Step up your game.

You and I are saying it cause we're not wealthy enough to play it often

that's not it, lol. golf is not that expensive of a sport other than investing in a nice set of clubs. the real reason people don't play is it's fuckin hard and people look like idiots out there. it requires a hefty degree of hand eye coordination and solid investment in mechanics, and most people just go out there and swing.

i play 3-5x a month. i don't even mind getting paired with guys who suck, as long as they are chill about fucking up. it's hard playing with guys who think they are fucking tiger woods and they just blow something awful, then curse / throw hissy fits every time they just top the ball into the tree next to them.

but legit, who gives a shit if trump wants to nominate tiger. ok. i got plenty of huge problems with the mother fucker, i find it far more offensive how badly trump cheats at golf demonstrating what a giant pile of shit he is. giving a reward to tiger...cool. dude earned some extra for his win.

Obama did do it...durr. Gave the same medal to a golfer that only won one championship.

that's not it, lol. golf is not that expensive of a sport other than investing in a nice set of clubs. the real reason people don't play is it's fuckin hard and people look like idiots out there. it requires a hefty degree of hand eye coordination and solid investment in mechanics, and most people just go out there and swing.

i play 3-5x a month. i don't even mind getting paired with guys who suck, as long as they are chill about fucking up. it's hard playing with guys who think they are fucking tiger woods and they just blow something awful, then curse / throw hissy fits every time they just top the ball into the tree next to them.

but legit, who gives a shit if trump wants to nominate tiger. ok. i got plenty of huge problems with the mother fucker, i find it far more offensive how badly trump cheats at golf demonstrating what a giant pile of shit he is. giving a reward to tiger...cool. dude earned some extra for his win.
Many people don't play it because it is boring.

trump and tiger are friends ... just a little token of admiration to his buddy

Obama did do it...durr. Gave the same medal to a golfer that only won one championship.
He gave it to the first African American to ever play on the PGA for breaking racial boundaries.

The outlines for the award: recognizes those people who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors"

I have no problem with tiger getting the award although I don't know what his significant contribution to the welfare of the state would be.

I do however think if Obama gave tiger the award Obama would be lambasted for glorifying a sex addict and would be accused of only doing it because tiger was black. But the same people have no problem with Trump doing it. It's just how the name game works

Obama was a terrible president btw I'm no fan. But there are lots of double standards like this

How do people get injured while playing golf?
Honest question!

That article claimed his injuries were so bad, he'll never play good again. WHAT?!?!?
Tiger Woods is not 80 years old.
Well he was also in a couple of car accidents, but to answer your question

Years and years of swinging a golf club hundreds of times a day like that is actually pretty strenuous on your back. And he was hitting the ball farther than pretty much any golfer ever so it actually was pretty impressive from an athletic standpoint. I mean seriously though just imagine all the abuse you would be putting on your back with all that swinging

Back