Social Trump to bestow Presidential Medial of Freedom on....Tiger Woods

Trump should get out on the links with Tiger and show him how to score ... err I mean play.

DxJ5Ac4WsAAUTQN.jpg

Other than Kenny Florian,

do you think any athlete deserves a medal of freedom?

I really don't think so, unless it's an athlete doing something with their fame to do something outside the sport itself. JJ Watt raising 40 million dollars for Houston flooding recovery comes to mind as one option.

Minnesota Wild goaltender Josh Harding remaining a starting NHL goalie while battling MS could be another potential type deserving of a medal as he was very transparent with his disease and treatment and the bad days and many affected by it saw it as inspirational. He also partnered with the Mayo clinic.

It would have to be something like that. This Tiger comeback is awesome and impressive, but it doesn't really affect anyone's life but his own.

Last edited:
This is dumb as fuck. Good on Tiger for winning again, I dont want to take anything away from him. I think most of us can agree that was a hell of an accomplishment, after all these years.

What a racist... seriously though I just hope we get another Tiger Woods video game.

Obama got a Nobel peace prize for droning innocent people

times are changing!

But I thought he was soft on Muslims.

Please try and stick with one narrative.

I see Bushman liked your post. There’s a guy who says Obama was a Muslim loving pussy yet he also thinks those people he hates with a passion didn’t deserve to be bombed.

Guys mentally insane

Obama got a Nobel peace prize for droning innocent people

Yep. And now Tiger with a Medal of Freedom for winning a golf game.

I think we can state in the affirmative that the bar is somewhat lower when it comes to rewarding the actions and achievements of certain *ahem* people. :)

Cool green jacket Tiger, wanna bring it to the White House?

But I thought he was soft on Muslims.

Please try and stick with one narrative.

I see Bushman liked your post. There’s a guy who says Obama was a Muslim loving pussy yet he also thinks those people he hates with a passion didn’t deserve to be bombed.

Guys mentally insane
Yeah the right wants to have the cake and eat it too. They attack Obama as a crypto Muslim but then turn around and say he doesn't deserve the Nobel because of his support for Drone strikes. If Obama prevented Drone strikes, he would be accused of being a secret Muslim sympathizer . At the end of the day the right just finds whatever excuse they can cook up to attack Obama, it doesn't matter that these excuses are contradictory.

Agree with the OP, though it’s still more credible than Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize.

Obama's award is ironic, so I will give the slight credibility edge to Tiger.

It's still incredibly stupid. Maybe if it was the Medal of Fairway or something like that.

With the people that Obama gave this medal to? Please...at least Woods has been at the top of his sport for a long time. Obama awarded Charlie Sifford with one...the guy only won 1 championship. Or how about Vin Scullly...a sports ANNOUNCER...lol.

With the people that Obama gave this medal to? Please...at least Woods has been at the top of his sport for a long time. Obama awarded Charlie Sifford with one...the guy only won 1 championship. Or how about Vin Scullly...a sports ANNOUNCER...lol.

To be fair Vin Scully is the Tiger Woods of sports announcing.

Back