Trump the lying liar fact checked on wages job growth tax cuts etc

F

franklinstower

You only have to watch the first three minutes to get the whole picture. Basically Trump lies all the time about everything and here he gets fact checked.

LOL nice try smart guy that’s fake news.

Idiots

All of this can be independently confirmed provided you dont think that ONLY Donald Trump and his words can be trusted. How stupid must Trump think his followers are that he lies about things daily that can be easily verified with a few minutes of work?

All of this can be independently confirmed provided you dont think that ONLY Donald Trump and his words can be trusted. How stupid must Trump think his followers are that he lies about things daily that can be easily verified with a few minutes of work?

I was totally being sarcastic

The crazy thing about Trump is that he's made lying so blasé that people just accept it happens as a matter of course. It's astounding.

The problem is they are this stupid, they believe everything out of Trumps mouth even when he contradicts himself in the same sentence.

Whenever ANY administration or party makes claims about how strong or how "great" the economy is performing there are only three questions you need to ask yourself to see if the claim has any personal application, and therefore any real-world meaning (this applies to at least 90% of employed people):

1. Has the wage/salary at my current position risen?

2. Has increased demand made my skillset more valuable so that I could take a job with a competitor, with the same job title, for an increased wage/salary?

3. Have the costs of goods and services dropped?

(And, if affirmative for any of the three, how significant is the change.)

Sorry man there is just no way to tell between the comically stupid or sarcastic and actual supporters of this admin.....
Damn you can't tell if Kong is Stupid? Stop flaming people. You should get dubs

Damn you can't tell if Kong is Stupid? Stop flaming people. You should get dubs

I can't relate at all to this post..... I can't tell if you are being humorous or serious. Maybe I do suck at this.

It's an extension of Obama, so why was it great under him but a disaster under Trump? Keep it consistent.

Trump lies?

Never.

He "tells it like it is."

The crazy thing about Trump is that he's made lying so blasé that people just accept it happens as a matter of course. It's astounding.
Same can be said about his communication style as a whole. Combative, never seeking a common ground and dismissive. Does nothing help to lubricate discourse and further understanding. Between SJWs screaming "ist" at everyone they disagree with and Trumps fans adopting his toxic style, talking to anyone involved in social politics is a frustrating mess.

It's an extension of Obama, so why was it great under him but a disaster under Trump? Keep it consistent.
What date was Obama's failed summit, with Kim or his dad, that he then claimed negotiated denuclearization for?

Back