Trump Talks Fight w/Biden in UFC

I think limiting voting to net positive tax payers, who own some kind of a property would really alleviate a sizable amount political issues.
That's a bit harsh. But I DO think it might be time for limiting voting to people who actually pay taxes. Funny how easy it is to give away other people's money, when you have no skin in the game.

f7d.gif
Then bet me

Its probably the one and only thing I can say i like about trump. He loves mma and respects the sport. OK he's clearly a phenomenonal business man too.
Should have stayed in his lane. Politics wasn't for him.
Probably could've taken another mma or to the top .

Its probably the one and only thing I can say i like about trump. He loves mma and respects the sport. OK he's clearly a phenomenonal business man too.
Should have stayed in his lane. Politics wasn't for him.
Probably could've taken another mma or to the top .
After he loses the election, I'd like to see him put in charge of Bellator.

Well, Biden is already dazed and confused

" a gust of wind and he does the chicken dance"

was it that when Biden threatened ((first)) to take him out behind the barn((where the hughes boys pound))

you missed what he was pointing out....youre saying a person has lost the verbal battle when they threaten with violence((youre not entirely wrong)) but Biden was the first to threaten with violence.....
Oh yeah, he did say that lol. I'm sure the barn he was talking about was in the political arena. I think he was saying if he challenged trump in 2020, he would clean his clock. Which very well could happen

I think limiting voting to net positive tax payers, who own some kind of a property would really alleviate a sizable amount political issues.
Yean, like keeping minorities from voting. This is the exact type of strategies our govt used in the past to keep the vote lilly white. You may not realize what you said was racist as hell, but it is.

Yeah I remember when political candidates didn't speculate about which one of them would win in a fight because it's entirely irrelevant.
No, they never speculated anything. It’s been roses and candies throughout history of politics. Not like we had a vice presidential duel that ended in death ever.

Trump vs Biden goes something like this.

6OGa.gif

No, they never speculated anything. It’s been roses and candies throughout history of politics. Not like we had a vice presidential duel that ended in death ever.

I mean that was over 200 years ago, but okay.

That's a bit harsh. But I DO think it might be time for limiting voting to people who actually pay taxes. Funny how easy it is to give away other people's money, when you have no skin in the game.
Ahhhhh ... watered down racism. If you're going to be a bigot, at least some balls ad go all the way!

Back