Trump Talks Fight w/Biden in UFC

If I ever get up on a stage Infront of a bunch of people and talk about how easily I could KO an old man, feel free to assassinate me.

what's even more embarrassing than that is being an actual professional MMA fighter and NOT being able to KO an old man you sucker punch on camera for the whole world to see.

Just like Jon Jones, Trump wants to fight smaller guys. He's about 280, while Biden is probably 190.

did you even watch the video? Biden is the one who wanted to Matt Hughes him and take him out behind the barn.

Pathetic.

Absolutely no humility or decency with this buffoon.

Makes sense. Usually it's at the point when you lose the war of words that you challenge the victor to fisticuffs.
was it that when Biden threatened ((first)) to take him out behind the barn((where the hughes boys pound))

Pretty sure Biden is winning the war of words. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Americans aren't, as a whole, the smartest people in the world but they rarely get fooled again.
you missed what he was pointing out....youre saying a person has lost the verbal battle when they threaten with violence((youre not entirely wrong)) but Biden was the first to threaten with violence.....

Trump avoided talking about him fighting Biden, and just pointed out that Biden was the one who said he wanted to take it behind the barn (Hughes bro reference), and that Biden would be someone’s dream fight.

He managed to call Biden a pussy without saying he would fight him.

If this is the way we're heading, I think Trudeau takes them both.

Putin is another story however.
Trudeau has a chin
And experience against old men

Trump and Biden both fail preflight physicals.

I think limiting voting to net positive tax payers, who own some kind of a property would really alleviate a sizable amount political issues.
So a slum lord who pays $1 in taxes gets to vote, but a renter who pays $10,000 doesn't? Do you have any other bright ideas?

A mandatory 4th grade reading comprehension and math test will do wonders

This coming from the multi quoting rage poster. We all see your meltdown happening. It’s fantastic.
how I'm i raging? I said you are crying so much about trump and I asked you for a bet which you declined and called me a dork and I called you a weak ass. That's not Raging Kong.

how I'm i raging? I said you are crying so much about trump and I asked you for a bet which you declined and called me a dork and I called you a weak ass. That's not Raging Kong.

f7d.gif

Back