Trump Talks Fight w/Biden in UFC

Yeah I remember when political candidates didn't speculate about which one of them would win in a fight because it's entirely irrelevant.
But if we were going to rate presidents in a fight, I'd put Eisenhower at the top for this century. I'm a fan of FDR, but being in that wheel chair would put him
Donald Trump in a real fight is Basically him asking his father to hire some lawyers to threaten his opponent.

And that’s just the first round.
I would imagine that Trump has had paid protection since kindergarten...no joke.

It'll go down something like this. Old man in vest is Trump, old man in plaid is Biden, and the man in white trying to break up the fight is the mainstream media
AthleticCarefulJanenschia-small.gif
Lol trump is the fat over weight one and you know it . You did yourself dirty.

If this is the way we're heading, I think Trudeau takes them both.

Putin is another story however.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Trump is a pussy...

Everyone knows his fat ass can’t fight for shit. LMAO

Trump would gas quicker than Justin during the Khabib fight.

This is sad.

Fat ass who believes you have a finite amount of energy isn’t fighting anyone. His weird cultists getting a chubby over it is even more pathetic.

This clown is going down in a week.

Clown has like a 3% chance of winning the election. Capitalizing on its fame before its over next week
https://projects.economist.com/us-2020-forecast/president
#vote

Donald Trump in a real fight is Basically him asking his father to hire some lawyers to threaten his opponent.

And that’s just the first round.

One body shot and Biden KO's Trump easy.

Fortunately we don't have to hear from this orange muppet anymore in a week.

But if we were going to rate presidents in a fight, I'd put Eisenhower at the top for this century. I'm a fan of FDR, but being in that wheel chair would put him

I would imagine that Trump has had paid protection since kindergarten...no joke.

Embarrassing that this is the President of the United States.... for a guy who can't walk down a ramp he sure does talk a lot.

Lol trump is the fat over weight one and you know it . You did yourself dirty.

Yet trump is the only one being a clown.

Pathetic.

Absolutely no humility or decency with this buffoon.
<Waaah> also

Once trump gets locked up, I'd pay to see Weinstein and Trump duke it out at heavyweight

So you're saying Biden lost the war of words last Summer... Got it. :cool:
Pretty sure Biden is winning the war of words. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Americans aren't, as a whole, the smartest people in the world but they rarely get fooled again.

I think limiting voting to net positive tax payers, who own some kind of a property would really alleviate a sizable amount political issues.

Back