Trump supporters: What could he do/say at this point to lose your vote?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Higus, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Higus

Higus Gold Belt

You don't necessarily have to vote for Clinton, but is there anything he could do that would make you either stay at home on election day or vote 3rd party at this point?
    (I'll open the question up to Hillary supporters as well, but I suspect the answers won't be as interesting.)

2. shaffmeister

shaffmeister GRACIE BARRA

His hair isn't real

RyanR and The ScorpioN like this.
  3. Clippy

Clippy Now THIS is Porg racing!!!

What the fuck

I didn't want the guy in since I found out he's running cause of the shit he says

The bigger question is how fucked up of a thing has to come out of his mouth for some people to realize he should never be president?

Cause he's not trying very hard to say anything with grace that's not incoherent or racist or just horrible in general.

It's shocking as hell and to think "What could he say to lose your vote" oh my fuck

4. TheComebackKid

TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

You guys seem to think saying things that offend some people is worse than selling American interest, hiding your communications and dodging the foi, being bought by wall street, having a hand in destabilizing the entire middle east, rigging the election, and colluding with the media.

I don't get it.

LucasWithLidOff likes this.
  5. foxnoob

foxnoob Green Belt

"I respect Hillary Clinton and think shes got great judgment"

Get it, because his supporters hate her, and the fun part is he actually did say this about her not less than a decade ago.

TheStruggle likes this.
  6. Seraldo Babalu

Seraldo Babalu Green Belt

Thought you were talking about GW Bush for a minute.

I'm sure you were a big supporter of his, or at least voted for him both times.

I don't get it.

7. TheComebackKid

TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

Voted for him neither times. Thought he didn't a decent job until I became better informed. Not a fan.

8. ehtheist

ehtheist #FreeBanchan Banned

To be fair, he hasn't done much anything yet. He has said lots of things. It's more what he hasn't done that makes me leery of him. If you want to ditch a candidate for what they have actually done you should be looking across the aisle.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  9. oldshadow

oldshadow Steel Belt

A large percent are voting not for him but against Hillary and much of the democratic platform.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  10. DragRacer

DragRacer Red Belt

He could say, "I'm really just a shill for Hillary, fuck all you assholes, I'm headed to the golf course."

In which case Gary Johnson will be our next president.

11. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

Someone just made this thread yesterday.

12. MASShole

MASShole Get it?

You forgot to write "Sad!" at the end.

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  13. Hans Gercmiov

Hans Gercmiov Titanium Belt

"I'm with her."

14. EGarrett

EGarrett Silver Belt

In one way, voting for Donald Trump is an opportunity for some people to show Hillary Clinton how much they hate her. So the sillier he acts, the better.

15. Desdinova

Desdinova Brown Belt

I thought you were Canadian?

I'm not a supporter of Trump, though, I decided long ago that I could not vote for Hillary, I was toying with the idea of voting Trump during the primaries, I was hoping he would shift his platform a bit to be more moderate after locking in the GOP nomination, since he hasn't really done that and after him picking Pence and displaying more ignorance I don't think I could vote for him either.

I can understand people that vote for Hillary because they don't want Trump as much as I can understand the reverse, but one thing that makes me want to vote for him is the people that act like Hillary is a special little snowflake that gets unfairly treated by the media.

16. Clippy

Clippy Now THIS is Porg racing!!!

Yeah but his awfulness is spreading through the world I can't help but hear about it.

17. SafeSpace

SafeSpace social jihad warrior

Nothing. I am not a sociopath and could never vote for hillary after eight years of obama.

Liberals control the supreme court and we can kiss our constitutional rights goodbye. They will continue their twitter policy of "free speech" and censor any dissenting opinions, heavily restrict the 2nd ammendment and continue their nsa spying programs / obama's indefinite detention "without recourse" executive privilege.

18. InvestigatorIL

InvestigatorIL Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Funny that not one Trump supporter has actually answered the ts question. I think there is nothing he can do to make them vote for someone else which is extremely sad. I was voting Hillary until I watched the Libertarian Town Hall and did some reading on Jill Stein. I will most certainly vote for one of them now.

To some people Make Murica Great Again is all they need

RyanR likes this.
  19. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

"I now agree with the Democrat and Republican establishments that the move to ship manufacturing to China was, and is, good for America and the rest of the West."

"I was wrong.. Iraq wasn't actually better under Saddam.. Our government did the right thing there."

"I'm happy to accept the Koch brothers endorsement."

"I was wrong.. We should stay enemies with Russia, and not work with them."

"Bernie was right, I was wrong.. You have to let protesters and protest groups do what they want, no matter how wrong or poorly behaved they are."

"I'm not proud to be white.. Everybody is calling me racist for nothing, but I'm not even proud to be right."