Trump supporter arrested for attacking elderly Biden supporters and punching cop

Except I want the election over. Get it to the courts, get it done. Win,lose. Doesn't matter. We want a recount and claims of fraud be investigated, no matter how unlikely they may be, same you'd be doing if Joe lost in a tight race.

On the other hand, look at how the left has responded to Trump simply doing what any candidate for president has the right to do. The way you've talked to people who want him to exercise this right. The laughable attempts at pretending you clowns didn't respond 1000 fold to the last election.
i voted for trump last time. hillary clinton was a corrupt warhawk that botched one military intervention after another. i thought trump would change that. he did not. he ramped up drone strikes and escalated tensions with iran and china.

as for wanting the election to be over, i agree. and if trump were an honorable man who respects the integrity of american democracy, as flawed as it may be, it would be. the only reason we aren’t talking about the transition of our new president-elect is because there is a traitor in the white house preventing it with absolutely no evidence to support his gripes.

We need to do a better job at separating what happened in light of the George Floyd protests to the democratic party. These BLM and Antifa types aren't parading the street wearing Biden's name on their shirts, or waving Biden-Harris signs. Their protests were in regard to police brutality and social injustice. Sure the Democrats blamed Trump for taking the wrong kind of action, but you can't link Democrat support to those riots.

These MF'ers are marching the street in the name of Trump. They are waving Trump signs and they have a beef with anyone who didn't vote Trump. That's the big difference
in his defense, i do believe he was referring to anti-trump protests after his election in 2016

in his defense, i do believe he was referring to anti-trump protests after his election in 2016
Were there violent protests by the dem supporters at that time? It's been a long 4 years and I can't remember

Were there violent protests by the dem supporters at that time? It's been a long 4 years and I can't remember
definitely some. oakland and portland come to mind. i personally don't mind it though. people cared about this issue, and expressed that accordingly.

Back