Trump supporter arrested for attacking elderly Biden supporters and punching cop

merlin_179624268_0687688e-02e0-413f-962b-06ea3ea6cfc6-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

46d8742c-1292-405e-9543-8a5804b14e82-Stop_the_Steal_rally_36.JPG

rawImage.jpg

i'm sure these photos will age quite well
So this is the best you had? Shall we compare protests?

Again, we're not like you. Its why you hate us.

to pretend that statement doesn't go both ways, is rich.
It doesn't. The majority of you are hateful, spiteful and petty. You post a couple of old ladies holding signs. What will I find in comparison?

It doesn't. The majority of you are hateful, spiteful and petty. You post a couple of old ladies holding signs. What will I find in comparison?
you hate liberals because they aren't like you. liberals hate you because you aren't like them. that's the entire basis of our two-party system. you align with the views of old backwater whites in the middle of nowhere because you are one, so that's how you vote. i'm a 26 year old born and raised in inner city poverty. my views align with others of my ilk, for the most part.

we are never going to agree on core issues because your life has been 100% different from mine. this is obvious.

you hate liberals because they aren't like you. liberals hate you because you aren't like them. that's the entire basis of our two-party system. you align with the views of old backwater whites in the middle of nowhere because you are one, so that's how you vote. i'm a 26 year old born and raised in inner city poverty. my views align with others of my ilk, for the most part.

we are never going to agree on core issues because your life has been 100% different from mine. this is obvious.
I hate your tactics. I understand much of your ideology and could find middle ground if it were not for the way you people make your case. You hate, lie , exaggerate and take everything out of context on purpose and tell each other how clever it is.

" There's shitty people on both sides."

Hawkeye Pierce

I hate your tactics. I understand much of your ideology and could find middle ground if it were not for the way you people make your case. You hate, lie , exaggerate and take everything out of context on purpose and tell each other how clever it is.
again, goes both ways. don't pretend liberals and conservatives aren't mirrors of each other on opposite sides of the political spectrum. you're describing the current "stop the steal" movement word-for-word with that description.

This guy confessed to all crimes. Given the victims' ages, his actions could have easily resulted in death.

And right-wingers claim Trump supporters aren't dangerous.

ows_82e69703-0025-4c57-b7d0-11977a3e136c.jpg

Complaint: Self-Professed Trump Supporter Attacked Elderly Couple With Golf Club Over Joe Biden Sign

A Twin Cities man who identified himself to authorities as a supporter of President Donald Trump is accused of attacking an elderly couple with a golf club over the weekend after he saw them standing at a street corner with a homemade Joe Biden sign.

Fifty-year-old Mark Anthony Ulsaker, of Lino Lakes, is charged with second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, threats of violence and assaulting a peace officer in connection to the Sunday incident, court documents filed in Ramsey County show. If convicted of all counts, he could face a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison.

According to a criminal complaint, multiple witnesses called 911 around 3 p.m. after seeing a man, described as stocky and bald, attacking an elderly couple with a golf club in White Bear Lake, at the intersection of Highway 96 and Centerville Road. After the golf club broke during the attack, the man reportedly punched the elderly man in the head.

The victims, who were in their late 70s/early 80s, told responding officers that they were just minding their business on the street corner with their homemade Joe Biden sign when the attack unfolded, the complaint states. First, the man pulled up in his red truck and shouted “f— You!” at them, which they ignored. A moment later, the man was stomping toward them with a golf club.

Witnesses jotted down the man’s license plate number, and police found it was registered to Ulsaker. Officers went to his home, and tried to arrest him, but he initially resisted. He swung a punch at the arresting officer, who blocked the blow and pushed Ulsaker away, the complaint states. The officer then pulled out his Taser and eventually got Ulsaker to comply. Investigators noted that the officer suffered an injury to his right thumb.

In an interview with police, Ulsaker described himself as a “Trump supporter.” He said he got upset when he saw the couple’s Joe Biden sign, the complaint states.

During the interview, Ulsaker admitted to “flipping off” the couple, kicking over their sign, and swinging his golf club at them. The golf club broke when it hit the woman’s chair. Ulsaker said he then pushed the seated woman over, and that’s when the man came after him, so he punched him in the head. Ulsaker said that while he did drive his truck over the curb to scare the woman, he had no intention of running her over.

As for assaulting the arresting officer, Ulsaker admitted to investigators that he “swung a little,” the complaint states.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...cked-elderly-couple-over-joe-biden-yard-sign/
that guy looks exactly like someone i arrested back in like 2006. Ironically he went to my HS and used to bully us (he was a senior i was like 7th grade) typical football loser got him on a dwi after fleeing a domestic. It was a fun trip down memory lane watching this alpha male crying asking to use the bathroom and begging to call his wife... F him

again, goes both ways. don't pretend liberals and conservatives aren't mirrors of each other on opposite sides of the political spectrum. you're describing the current "stop the steal" movement word-for-word with that description.
Except I want the election over. Get it to the courts, get it done. Win,lose. Doesn't matter. We want a recount and claims of fraud be investigated, no matter how unlikely they may be, same you'd be doing if Joe lost in a tight race.

On the other hand, look at how the left has responded to Trump simply doing what any candidate for president has the right to do. The way you've talked to people who want him to exercise this right. The laughable attempts at pretending you clowns didn't respond 1000 fold to the last election.

What you describe is the minority of us. What I describe is all of you.

Try to say that again without crying

to pretend that statement doesn't go both ways, is rich.

We need to do a better job at separating what happened in light of the George Floyd protests to the democratic party. These BLM and Antifa types aren't parading the street wearing Biden's name on their shirts, or waving Biden-Harris signs. Their protests were in regard to police brutality and social injustice. Sure the Democrats blamed Trump for taking the wrong kind of action, but you can't link Democrat support to those riots.

These MF'ers are marching the street in the name of Trump. They are waving Trump signs and they have a beef with anyone who didn't vote Trump. That's the big difference

This, but without the quotation marks.

It's pretty awesome to see you so bitter since last week.
That's what happens when you're living in an echo chamber and think you're the majority.
Loser lmao.

It's pretty awesome to see you so bitter since last week.
That's what happens when you're living in an echo chamber and think you're the majority.
Loser lmao.
Its hilarious to see you bitter even after getting a win. I'm not that bitter. The right picked up seats in the house and is most likely going to keep the senate. The courts are more balanced and we have a conservative Supreme court.
You got kamala Harris.
This Is not the first election I've witnessed. You're barking up the wrong tree. We'll try again in 4.

Its hilarious to see you bitter even after getting a win. I'm not that bitter. The right picked up seats in the house and is most likely going to keep the senate. The courts are more balanced and we have a conservative Supreme court.
You got kamala Harris.
This Is not the first election I've witnessed. You're barking up the wrong tree. We'll try again in 4.

Lol I'm not american, I don't even live in the US.
People like you are considered extremists and lunatics everywhere else in the world.
You're the equivalent of an overweighted pink hairs barista, just more dangerous.

Back