Trump supporter arrested for attacking elderly Biden supporters and punching cop

Might be hard to prove with the truck but a golf club is or can be a deadly weapon and going after someone with it could be considered attempted Murder. It depends on what a DA thinks he can get. I’ve got no problem with him doing 20 to 25 years.

If the couple had had a gun and killed him it would be justified.
He's also going to get hit with the assaulting a police officer on top of everything else.

I like how he said "he swung a little" you know... As a treat.

I’d there’s anyplace I understand hating leftists right now, it’s Minneapolis. You just have to watch your beautiful city and area crapped on and replaced with garbage.

He's pivoting away from the story by citing something that happened over the summer.

I didn’t read the whole story and the guy is very likely a loon.

He's not even interested in what happened.

But most tellng is that he does not condemn this guy's actions.

Dirty scumbag subhuman. Animals like that belong in cages. Bet its the kind to cry about freeze peach online too.
What does free speech have to do with some maniac assaulting people.?

Now we know why @Starman hasn't been posting here.
oh damn....
tenor.gif

I was actually wondering about that, driving the truck over the curb will do him in. @Jesus H. Sherdog what say you?
Might be hard to prove with the truck but a golf club is or can be a deadly weapon and going after someone with it could be considered attempted Murder. It depends on what a DA thinks he can get. I’ve got no problem with him doing 20 to 25 years.

If the couple had had a gun and killed him it would be justified.
Yeah the charges they go to court with are always determined by the prosecutor or DA or whoever is charging the case.

Where he swung the golf club is the determining factor for that one. If he swing and hit the legs then an attempted murder charge is not happening; but if he swung at the head then yeah it’s very possible.

Deliberately hitting or attempting to hit someone with a car is often charged as attempted murder. I’ve seen that plenty of times.

Back