Trump suggests coating bullets in pigs blood

Lol....as if special forces soldiers and marines havnt been doing this already since the beginning of he Iraq conflict.

My buddy was marine recon and he said they carried hatchets that they rubbed on dead pigs and they would use them to raid guys and hack them up.

Lol at anybody who thinks war is this pretty thing where rules are followed and everybody is taking the moral high ground.

Not talking shit about soldiers but war is a brutal thing.

Most reasonable people understand this, but ultra liberals seem to think they can talk a conflict to resolution.

In the past, these people would've been raped and murdered by groups like Genghis Khan and the like ("Open the borders! Let Mr. Khan and his men culturally enrich us!")

Unfortunately, they're safe and secluded in western nations (because of men who actually fought to preserve the safety of culture), and thus do not have to actually be involved in these sorts of things and can pass judgement from their soap box

I don't think you grasp the difference in context between adopting an official policy that would inflame a rebellion across almost the entire Muslim world, dwarfing what we previously through was "catastophic", like Daesh, and a couple of your buddies taking a symbolic victory that made them feel warm inside when I doubt anybody they ever raided was like, "Oh, that axe was clearly rubbed on a pig! Oh, I was mad enough before I was willing to blow myself up, but now it's really on!!!!"

Do you hear yourself?

I grasp that concept just fine. I was simply making a comment which you over analyzed. Yes I hear myself.

What we really need is this guy

Spiderham12.PNG

This is bush spirit shit...
Such a waste of time.

Trump promotes complacency

I would say the majority of people who earnestly vote for Trump will do so based on his tax plan.

And while Bernie promises exist in first world countries; none of them have been implemented in a country close to the size of the US; nor have they been implemented in countries as politically, ideologically and economically divided. They wont come to fruition and thus, fantastical promises all to sway to a segment of the voting populace. Trump uses this to attract the lowbrow conservative market; Bernie does it to attract the living off their parents millennials

Trump is 100% an identity politics candidate and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

Edit: what % of voters supporting trump do u think are "earnest" and there for his tax plan? I bet it's not a dial mover.

Last edited:
He uses the same tactics Bernie does; offering fantastical, pie-in-the-sky promises in order to endear himself to a specific class of voters. He obviously wouldn't implement any of these outrageous concepts.
Ha, I get what you mean but this is completely unfair to the point of silliness. Bernie is generously offering the biggest available platform for a particular set of values, should people want it badly enough. Trump wants to rule America.

Trump is 100% an identity politics candidate and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

Edit: what % of voters supporting trump do u think are "earnest" and there for his tax plan? I bet it's not a dial mover.

Whatever the % of high earning, upper class, republican voters who value free market, competitive economics who also do not identify based on religion and see trump just using comical points to appeal to a LCD

I would say more than you'd think but not a real needle mover

Ha, I get what you mean but this is completely unfair to the point of silliness. Bernie is generously offering the biggest available platform for a particular set of values, should people want it badly enough. Trump wants to rule America.

i disagree. I think trying to revamp a system that has created the world's economic hegemon with 320 million people and shift it towards a system that only really works for small populated countries is as fantastical as having mexicans build a wall on their way out.

They couldnt even get his single payer plan to work in the 2nd smallest state; yet it will work on the 3 largest country in the world?

See number 12 along with all the other shit made from pork products.

So this is stupid shit to start with.

article-1217794-06ADC5D7000005DC-565_964x679.jpg

idk how anyone can support trump

there is no honor in fighting a war like that

Whatever the % of high earning, upper class, republican voters who value free market, competitive economics who also do not identify based on religion and see trump just using comical points to appeal to a LCD

I would say more than you'd think but not a real needle mover

Well they are tracking how well trump is doing with college educated republicans, so I am pretty sure I am well informed on the matter. But yes we agree it's tiny. Educated republicans in general are not supporting trump for a reason and that is he has taken up the identity portion of the R party but left out the pro rich police that those identity politics were supposed provide cover for. More generously, they just find him offensive.

Well they are tracking how well trump is doing with college educated republicans, so I am pretty sure I am well informed on the matter. But yes we agree it's tiny. Educated republicans in general are not supporting trump for a reason and that is he has taken up the identity portion of the R party but left out the pro rich police that those identity politics were supposed provide cover for. More generously, they just find him offensive.

well he dominated the educated vote in Nevada and was not too far behind that metric in SC so that education paradigm may shift towards his favour.

This is an awesome idea. Advertise doing it and make sure the muslims know about it. Then when those dirty bastards get shot, no aloha snackbar for them.

Lol....as if special forces soldiers and marines havnt been doing this already since the beginning of he Iraq conflict.

My buddy was marine recon and he said they carried hatchets that they rubbed on dead pigs and they would use them to raid guys and hack them up.

Lol at anybody who thinks war is this pretty thing where rules are followed and everybody is taking the moral high ground.

Not talking shit about soldiers but war is a brutal thing.

Wow, not only are you a liar, you're an idiot too.

Back