Trump suggests coating bullets in pigs blood

"Dipping bullets in pigs blood happened in the Philippines in the early 1900s during the Muslim uprisings. US Army General Blackjack Pershing ordered bullets to be tipped with pigs blood. When the Moros found out, the rebellion was over."

Last edited:
Dipping bullets in pigs blood happened in the Philippines in the early 1900s during the Muslim uprisings. US Army General Blackjack Pershing ordered bullets to be tipped with pigs blood. When the Moros found out, the rebellion was over.

Civilize em with a Krag.

How racist!!!!

Also, how dare he want to kick out ILLEGAL immigrants that don't pay taxes.

wouldnt that clog up the barrel?

I almost feel embarrassed for the people who take him seriously.

What a monster. No God-fearing Christian should ever advocate such barbaric treatment of bullets.

And here is where Trump demonstrates his inadequacy. The man is not Presidential timber. He has no awareness of history. FFS, I shouldn't know more about Indian history off the cuff than the man we put in the White House. Hell, I'm not even worthy of a state post.

Such a fucking imbecile:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857

Dipping bullets in pigs blood happened in the Philippines in the early 1900s during the Muslim uprisings. US Army General Blackjack Pershing ordered bullets to be tipped with pigs blood. When the Moros found out, the rebellion was over.
This literally never happened

What an imbecile. Everyone who supports him should be ashamed of themselves for being so stupid.

e4m8_04_small.jpg

How long until other candidates stop humoring his bullshit, for fear of losing the support of morons?

Dear god please don't put me in a situation where I have little choice but to vote for this guy.

What an imbecile. Everyone who supports him should be ashamed of themselves for being so stupid.
Who are you gonna vote for Hillary even after all the lies shes told. You are stupid and pathetic Trump is the only one with the balls to straighten out this country. Hillary and Bernie both slob all over muslims and illegal aliens coming here. Thats who you like huh gtfo here.

Who are you gonna vote for Hillary even after all the lies shes told. You are stupid and pathetic Trump is the only one with the balls to straighten out this country. Hillary and Bernie both slob all over muslims and illegal aliens coming here. Thats who you like huh gtfo here.

You're the idiot. Trump is playing stupid people like you and you eat it up like a dog eating from its master's hand. Trump stands up and says something crazy and all the lowest common denominator like yourself stand up rattle your sabres while he laughs all the way to the bank.

You're the idiot. Trump is playing stupid people like you and you eat it up like a dog eating from its master's hand. Trump stands up and says something crazy and all the lowest common denominator like yourself stand up rattle your sabres while he laughs all the way to the bank.

Bingo.

Trump's an opportunist and he knows what to say to get the knuckle draggers moist. They're so fucked in the head they actually believe he's being genuine. They can't see he's just saying the warped and perverted shit they want to hear.

Back