Elections Trump stacks Pentagon with loyalists - Coup incoming?

There will be no coup. The generals will not follow suit with any orders from government bureaucrats to overthrow the the courts' decision. Esper left and these new chumps will get two months of salary before packing up their stuff again.
Okay but why do you think this is being done ?

It's strange timing don't you think

Btw, Trump and Barr are being really stupid with their tactics. Especially Barr. This won't go over well with the new administration. Any attempt to undermine the foundation of U.S democracy through severe action such as these could get them into a lot of trouble later on with charges of treason. My theory is Barr and Trump are so full of themselves that they think they are so smart in being able to orchestrate something so monstrous that would overthrow 244 years of history.

There's no way to charge Barr with treason for any of the actions we're currently looking at. Even a flimsy basis for an investigation doesn't ammount to treason.

You'd have to substantiate that his actions were consciously taken as part of a larger co-ordinated effort to invalidate the election. They may be, or he could be trying to appease the public outcry (which I doubt), but how do you prove such a thing? I doubt anyone it taking notes on these discussions if they are happening.

He'll be fired. That's certain. But day one of a Biden administration that would happen anyway.

Probably he just deludes himself into thinking he won, and is making moves that he was planning to do anyway, if he had actually won.

President cleaning house after an election isn't that unusual. What's unusual here is that the guy doing it thinks and acts like he won, when he didn't.

It's part of Trump's plan

Trump is good at convincing the masses of something. As a political strategist, he's a bit of a retard.

Is trump going to assign troops he calls losers and suckers to protect him also?

Still a longshot. This would upend the democratic process and send the country until a constitutional crisis. In a nation where there are more guns than there are people, that is damn scary to think about.
State legislatures are not going to follow suit with these orders to risk this kind of a scenario. Do it for who? Donald Trump?

Barr's memo, the firing of Esper, the multiple lawsuits, the Four Seasons (chuckle), these are all a smoke and mirrors meant to give the Biden administration a bad start, and also to influence the Georgia Senate runoff election on January 5th. Those two Senate seats are crucial for Republicans.

Do you really think those seats aren't going to be republican wins? You aren't going to have thousands of conservatives voting blue to get Trump out of office.

"Gosh, I hope the right doesn't play the same games we played with Trump in office."

Do you really think those seats aren't going to be republican wins? You aren't going to have thousands of conservatives voting blue to get Trump out of office.
GOP has 50 seats in the senate right now, they only need to win one of those.

A coup of the non-transition of power.

That's the attempt, at least

We don't know if power is going to be transferred yet. We have a pretty good idea, but it's not official. Let's see what happens once it is.

They are. But the U.S has some of the strongest democratic institutions. Ultimately, you would need the backing of your troops to overthrow these institutions but the military is not going to back Donald "what's in it for them" Trump

You dont know that. At the end of the day you are small like me. We know nothing and are not players

It'll be difficult to turn those seats over to the Democrats, but it was also crazy not too long ago to think GA would give Biden their electoral college vote. It's not out of reach. The R's are trying to paint the Democrats as a party of corruption with these very loose allegations of voter fraud, but this could play against them in the runoff. Stacey Abrams and co. Could mount another grassroots campaign to get a higher than usual other turnout to vote against Republican shenanigans and put an end to Republican control in the Senate and restore normalcy for at least 2 years at the federal government. To counter this, R's will need to continue their tactics of voter suppression.

Show me those lists or do you base this retarded take solely on that AOC tweet? <36>

How many democrats have to tweet or write about them for the idea to be real?

Notice the blue checkmark people
Jennifer Rubin - Washington Post / MSNBC
Emily Abrams - pete budigeg campaign
Hari Sevugan - former national press secretary for the DNC
Toure' - former co-host MSNBC

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/0...s-making-lists-of-trump-supporters-to-harass/

We even have Europeans helping them along:
Trump-supporter-tap.jpg

https://www.opindia.com/2020/11/joe-biden-democrats-donald-trump-accountability-project/

FFS, the website is already up and running:
https://www.trumpaccountability.net/
https://projects.propublica.org/trump-town/

You dont know that. At the end of the day you are small like me. We know nothing and are not players
I mean, nobody has a crystal ball. It's a question of likelihood. For Trump to successfully stage a coup he would need the active support of a lot of key players. So far the only one who is going strong in that direction is Barr, and they've got 2 more months to see this through.

Bureaucratic paralysis can also happen. People can start taking vacations (where's Pence right now?) And those reports that the newly installed senior officials require can suddenly take quite some time to produce... It's called slow walking.

We don't know if power is going to be transferred yet. We have a pretty good idea, but it's not official. Let's see what happens once it is.
We do have a pretty good idea.

Why wouldn't it?

Back