Elections Trump stacks Pentagon with loyalists - Coup incoming?

well you answered it without addressing any of the topics therein, so yeah. but that’s fine. i wouldn’t want you to work too hard over there
A president appoints people that he's supposed. Biden will do the same thing. Maxi pads are on sale

i do think you’re right but R’s know they have a legal chance to obtain control of the white house, almost entirely, if they hold out and give in to his influence. biden ain’t passing their bills, and his first steps are to undo all the shit they just passed under trump. this is possible, but not probable, obviously. either way, treasonous stuff we’re talking about here.
Republicans know they have no legal chance of trump keeping the White House, they are positioning because there constituents love them some trump..the same ones that will be voting for him in two years..

We definitely need some heavy duty cult rescue de-programming camps after this.
Honestly, half of those people are just trash. The other half are just angry and feel like their voice hadn't been heard in a long time. In walks a scrub selling them snake oil but make them feel heard. That's what happened. I blame Washington pandering to special interest groups and elite figureheads. Democrats are also responsible for this. I'm not sure what Biden will do to change this, but it starts with not answering the calls of party donors and instead go to middle America and making sure their needs are met. I know it's more complicated than that, but at the same time, it kinda isn't.

Trump will be nothing more than a US citizen as of January 20 at 00:01
He's probably never going back to the WH and will most likely be staying in Mar-a-lago where there are golf courts, the sun, and lots of chocolate cake. He's going to be shit tweeting and signing lawyer checks until then. Don't expect much aside from that
Trump goes to maralgo for Xmas, I can put money on him not going back to Whitehouse,the optics of him being forced out would crush him.

Calm down. Nothing is going to happen. Biden will be sworn in a couple months from now and you’re going to feel dumb for having freaked out about this.
you are probably right, but this is unprecedented, at least in the last 200 years. no one has lost by such a margin and just went “nah it’s fake”
Republicans know they have no legal chance of trump keeping the White House, they are positioning because there constituents love them some trump..the same ones that will be voting for him in two years..
best-case scenario, you’re right.

Trump goes to maralgo for Xmas, I can put money on him not going back to Whitehouse,the optics of him being forced out would crush him.
The guy doesn't want a physical confrontation. He would, however, announce a press conference hours before leaving about how he is being forced out, and how the American people need to rise against this "coup". It would be his last strike in office.

He's going to sit on his fat ass until then though.

you are probably right, but this is unprecedented, at least in the last 200 years. no one has lost by such a margin and just went “nah it’s fake”

best-case scenario, you’re right.
I have no doubt Biden will be president.. most legal scholars,political experts on both sides agree..he has no case and no evidence..it’s why his cases keep getting tossed. He’s sowing discord with his base because he needs them pissed..he needs there boogeyman to look dangerous to continue the “you don’t have anything because the left took it,we need to fight back” philosophy..it’s his positioning to keep a following after he’s gone..wether it be for his rumored tv channel or future political grifting. His whole appeal to his base was the winner. He can’t let that Shtick be damaged.

The party attempting a coup the past 4 years is now saying Trump is getting ready to lead a coup.
Go F you're selves.

Trump said there was a coup attempt for four years but is now attempting his own coup.

That didn’t work out to well for the Lannister’s though..
23-joffdies.gif

lol, but rains of Castamere is a pretty badass tune.

The guy doesn't want a physical confrontation. He would, however, announce a press conference hours before leaving about how he is being forced out, and how the American people need to rise against this "coup". It would be his last strike in office.

He's going to sit on his fat ass until then though.
Yup, has to preserve the “brand”.. sad that his base didn’t realize they were always and end to his means. Dude, is accusing the dems of the largest political fraud in the history of America..but goes golfing twice this week lol. Really sounds like someone who believes there being harpooned out of a fair election. He’s setting himself up for his next grift but needs the base to come along for it to work.

Look, if anyone is trying to grab power outside of the normal legal process, they can go fuck themselves..But to just dismiss major fraud as a possibility is just ridiculous..

Not at all dismissing that. All elections should be investigated. But the fear mongering about this fraud and its inevitability coming from a guy who tried to handicap the usps going into this largely mail-in election and then try to demand votes stop being counted on day 1 has got to be met with some eye rolls. And by eye roll I mean militarization against.

It would be the end of democracy in the US

Not exactly. The reason this would be legal is because we've never really had a democracy. We've always had authorities in place to make sure the people don't get the wrong answer.

Trump is all bark and the MSM loves to scare the shit out of people with it. This is no different than some big conspiracy theory.

What is it with Americans and believing outlandish, make believe, fairy tails.

There is no coup. We will go through the legal process, President Elect Biden will be official and President Trump will leave and get his library.

Back