Opinion Trump speech...

Lol it's not like Trump saw the pitchforks ! He just thought he was giving a speech, like any of the speeches given at one of his many, many rallies.

You seem to be implying that Trump had some sort of advance notice that a riot was impending. I haven't seen any evidence to support this.

How could anyone have known this would happen? The capitol police certainly didn't know, or else they would have been prepared and not caught off guard.

You seem to be blaming Trump for not having psychic powers
He certainly did not think he was just giving a speech. This is not an isolated event, but rather was one of a series.
There were plenty of issues with Trump’s behavior in the last election. In this one, he was first impeached for soliciting foreign election favors from Zelensky, then attacked the mail in voting before the election, demanded that we must know the winner on election night (when he knew he’d likely have a better showing than Biden), then rather than conceding when the election was called he attacked the entire process and attempted to undermine it, peddled numerous lies and conspiracy theories, spammed the courts with frivolous lawsuits, then attempted to get state legislatures to violate the Constitution and somehow select their own electors, then try and coerce the GA Sec of State to commit election fraud on his behalf, then tried to coerce the VP to violate the Constitution and reject the EC’s votes, and THEN—

When all of that failed, he targeted the Senate on the date and time that they’d be counting the electoral votes. His language, the language of the speakers at his rally, the language of his attorney, and the language of his family was clear: a call for violence at the Capitol to try and overturn the election. There’s never been an act (or series of acts) done by any President in our history more clearly impeachable than this awful shit.

Last edited:
people are too far gone and tone deaf, orange man bad and it doesn't matter. we live in clown world... don't have to read a single post itt as it's beyond predictable... how dare he support America and what it stands for!

He doesn't, and that's why he incited a seditious riot at the capital while his party was fomenting sedition in the senate by trying to refuse electors in performing their legal duty and certifying the election.

If your dear leader paints himself up like a Tallahassee hobag, you might be supporting a clown!
jeff-foxworthy-and-james-johann-at-the-fox-theater-in-detroit-at-fox-theater-in-detroit-michigan-united-states-photo-by-paul-warner_wireimage.jpg

We do have evidence. He said to go towards the Capitol building and only use of strength can you take what’s yours. He said he would go with them but as usual he went back to the White House and watched the carnage unfold and he didn’t understand why aides were probably appalled. He was happy watching the carnage. This was reported by Republican Sasse. It’s not like insiders haven’t leaked information in every administration.

John Kelly was interviewed about the breach and he said he told Trump he needs to replace him not with a yes man or he will be impeached. He was very forthright in his answers.

McMaster also resigned as well as Mattis. I remember Trump supporters were elated Mattis was selected but as soon as all these conservative or perceived cabinet members resigned, Trump supporters all turned on these men. What’s wrong with this picture?
Wouldn’t it be easier to type one sentence and post the source, instead of typing all of that with NO SOURCE?

He is. Trump is the most maligned western politician in modern history. If I were Trump I'd have gone full Tyrion Lannister on the U.S by now.

I don't think you know what maligned means..

Stop wasting my time.

Being critical of someone's actions is not maligning them if it is true. If anything, the media has been up until very recently soft on Trump.

He sounds like he was forced to read this that was written for him. What a orange fat liar. Super violent dictator.

Full on Damage Control.....this is what happens when your narrative is that democrats = demon pedophiles controlled by china who rig elections.
But he knows about the deep state and will expose them any minute now!

That's not evidence he knew in advance... Or evidence that he did anything illegal or even impeachable.

If people knew that his rhetoric was leading to violence, the capitol police would have been prepared. Clearly it was a surprise to people..

This is political payback by the Dems. I'm not saying Trump is a nice guy and doesn't deserve to lose his influence, but he clearly can't be held responsible for other peoples actions here. This is just a PR nightmare which Dems are taking full advantage of.

That’s rationalization on your part. Then why all rioters being charged? You can’t claim ignorance of a law like bringing in a handgun into Japan or bring drugs into Thailand and think you can claim ignorance.

Why is it payback by the Democrats? Republican Senators and House Representatives like Cheney and Murkowksi wanted Trump impeached for creating a mob where he said he would go with them to the Capitol building but of course he went back to the White House to watch it unfold and took delight according to White House aides who were horrified. Why did you think McConnell said Trump was guilty of what he did along with his allies? Is that McConnell’s paypack? Because he hedged his bets until Trump tucked tail with his speeches that he acknowledged Biden is the President and denounced the violence but of course took no responsibility which would be an admission of guilt.

Republican congress representatives are being assailed by their own fellow Republicans. Trump wants to a cult of personality not a Republican who wants to somehow drain the swamp. Jared and his daughter were busy selling access to Trump to Chinese investors in a Chinese condominium tower. She also received patent approval in China. You can sell or be successful in China without connections.

He signed an ethics bill preventing his political appointees from making money and joked during the signing that anyone that wants to quit should do it now. He actually got rid of this ethics bill. Partisans love to mimic Trump with a response of fake news but NPR actually reported this and noted President Clinton also did the same thing with criticism.

At least he did wish Biden success and luck and reportedly a White House staff did say Trump left a note to Biden.

Why even bother posting on a political forum if you just want to win and play partisan politics? Don’t be lazy. Read my posts.

I have no idea who Dewey is.
You made a claim and didn’t offer a source at all. It’s not up to me to research your statements.
My inquiry was valid..

Still not confessing that he's lying about voter fraud to his followers... if you aren't going to fess up to your lies that caused people to act, how do you expect them not to act again?

Back