Opinion Trump speech...

Outrageous, he is promoting violence, what will it take for you deniers to recognize his violent Hitler like agenda?

6,000 National Guard troops are currently guarding and quartering in the capital. With that number expected to rise to 15,000 National Guard troops by inauguration day.

So please stop this wow is me bullshit.

this is what trumpers think it looks like
giphy.gif

this is what they actually look like
trumpq1.jpg

nice zip tied flag to a friggin spear...
_116410875_angeli2-gettyimages-1294935359-1.jpg

Hey no mom bashing

Why would the democrats want to heal? They have control of the house, senate, presidency, every big tech corporation and the majority of media outlets. With DC and Puerto Rico statehood (which are going to be overwhelmingly democratic), Biden is going to try to make it so that democrats never lose control of the country ever again.

The left won. There's no point for them to unify because they have nothing to gain from unity.
right there.... thats your problem

its always us vs them

thats why you lose

Watching this speech is like watching a coach on the Monday after the super bowl try and re do or walk back a terrible play they called that cost them the game.

The game is over Bub

right there.... thats your problem

its always us vs them

thats why you lose
I don't really support either side. Both have been proven liars, hypocrites, warmongers, etc. But we should move towards having more viable political parties, not less.

I don't really support either side. Both have been proven liars, hypocrites, warmongers, etc. But we should move towards having more viable political parties, not less.
why dont you see if we can get some good done in the next 4 yrs .. im trying to be hopeful that we can ...

Decries free speech, disables YouTube comments.

Officer Dick checking in, good to have you dick.

Back