Opinion Trump speech...

Because the morons wouldn't have been there if Trump hadn't ginned them up for weeks with outrageous lies about the election... and in a larger sense they wouldn't have been there if he hadn't played into conspiracies about the "deep state" while winking and nodding at the lunatic fringe for years.

Context, believe it or not, does matter.

Lol... what you're saying kind of makes my point. Laying the groundwork for a riot at the capitol is already one step removed from being accountable for direct inciting.

Even if there is a direct causal connection for this "groundwork", it's a bit of a stretch to say that Trump was responsible for people doing something of their own free will, with no direct prompting.

Cool, he can read a statement that was prepared for him.
And he has enough sense to not want to be liable for future violence done by his supporters.
Congrats to him for having at least one competent lawyer around him.

You being so triggered you need to quote me here because I hurt your feelings about your daddy and his deplorable cult base.

Any other brain busters you have for me today?
Can you source any of that? Or are you just having another episode again?

Too little too late Don the con.... the only reason he put this out is because he has been impeached a 2nd time and is now trying to keep from being convicted in the senate... Idiots like jim jordan and tuberville etc will say "see he is sorry lets heal instead of convict" like this stupid video changes any of his actions

A week ago nothing happened, no reason to address the violence that occurred, unless of coarse he had a crystal ball..
<seedat>
Oh, another Republican that believes that their "leader" is retarded.
He would have to be an absolute dullard to not see the logical results of his actions over the past year. The drones acted as directed, they just weren't quite violent enough for the desired effect.

Can you source any of that? Or are you just having another episode again?

It’s literally in this thread. Lol.
I wasn’t even talking to you but you got so triggered you had to rage quote me and ask a ridiculous question.
How many more Ls can people like you take.

The election wasn’t fair. If media conglomerates colluded for Trump or an R clii I see to what they did for Biden, you would scream from the rooftops.
It looks like you have a typo, so I didn’t quite get all of what you meant to say.

But this election was fair. Conducted by the states, according to their procedures, audited and recounted as legally allowed and requested, legal challenges resolved by the state courts (and SCOTUS, who should never have been involved), certified by the states, votes cast by the electors, counted by the Senate.
That is how we conduct elections in America, and that is what happened.
Trump. Lost.

Trumps daily election lies were the reason for terrorism on the capital. Stop the steal was all about sore losers not getting their way.

they were willing to destroy democracy and the constitution for Trump. This is all directly related to trumps blatant and constant lying. Plus all the losers who carry water for him.

Lol.. so now we're admitting that Trump did not directly incite them - we now agree.

The question remains as to whether his claims that the election was stolen is enough to hold him accountable for the actions of rioters acting with free will. I think it's plausible that his rhetoric had some impact, but enough to hold Trump directly responsible? I don't think so.

Too little too late Don the con.... the only reason he put this out is because he has been impeached a 2nd time and is now trying to keep from being convicted in the senate... Idiots like jim jordan and tuberville etc will say "see he is sorry lets heal instead of convict" like this stupid video changes any of his actions
Why would the democrats want to heal? They have control of the house, senate, presidency, every big tech corporation and the majority of media outlets. With DC and Puerto Rico statehood (which are going to be overwhelmingly democratic), Biden is going to try to make it so that democrats never lose control of the country ever again.

The left won. There's no point for them to unify because they have nothing to gain from unity.

One week until indictments start flying. Little Donnie Small Hands is pissing in his Depends.

So what shape was the violence last week?
this is what trumpers think it looks like
giphy.gif

this is what they actually look like
trumpq1.jpg

nice zip tied flag to a friggin spear...
_116410875_angeli2-gettyimages-1294935359-1.jpg

Back