Opinion Trump speech...

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Outrageous, he is promoting violence, what will it take for you deniers to recognize his violent Hitler like agenda?

It’s only 5 minutes long , watch it and be horrified..

Would’ve been great to hear a week ago. Is he ever—EVER—going to acknowledge that Biden is the duly elected president? Or that this election was fair? Doesn’t seem like it.

This speech was lukewarm, and way too little too late.

Oh captain my captain.

yeah, also damage control. He's like scrambling: I CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF EVERY SHAPE AND COLOR.

It’s amazing they impeached him again. Now he gets to leave as a martyr.

Would’ve been great to hear a week ago. Is he ever—EVER—going to acknowledge that Biden is the duly elected president? Or that this election was fair? Doesn’t seem like it.

A week ago nothing happened, no reason to address the violence that occurred, unless of coarse he had a crystal ball..
<seedat>

Why on Earth would he do any of that?

Too little, too late. Where was he during the hours his supporters were trashing the Capitol building? Oh, yeah, watching the news coverage on Fox and using the distraction to call Republican senators asking for objections to states' electoral votes instead of trying to bring calm to the situation like a good leader.

While we're on the topic, why didn't he go to the Capitol with his supporters like he said in his speech leading up to the riot? Maybe because he knew chaos was about to ensue?

Full on Damage Control.....this is what happens when your narrative is that democrats = demon pedophiles controlled by china who rig elections.

They are, Duhh

Outrageous, he is promoting violence, what will it take for you deniers to recognize his violent Hitler like agenda?

It’s only 5 minutes long , watch it and be horrified..

Sorry bud but your sarcasm aint going to get passed by me, I am smarter than your average sherdogger.....

Back