International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

He's still a clown and traitor to his country.

But more of a man than Trump

image.jpg

Vs

MioG9fmH_400x400.jpg

The left cares about the military now? I can never keep track. It’s like the NPC’s are on auto-response to hate anything Trump does or says.
Suddenly the Right doesn't care about slights (real or perceived) towards the troops, even though the Right certainly care about it during Obama's time.

He doesnt want to get that turd on top of his head wet unless its urine

C'mon mods just make a Trump whining sticky. This is getting ridiculous.

Your constant whining about criticism in every thread someone criticizes the president is actually more pathetic.

People are looking for anything to bash this guy. Lmao.

he prefers veterans that didn't die in world wars

This is finally it.

You got an opinion on the OP or going to continue being a fake motherfucker?

The Great War really deserves more respect and knowledge. It forever changed the world.

Last edited:
Trump is such a disrespectful little bitch.

There are plenty of things to criticize Trump about, but not getting in a heli due to potentially dangerous weather is not one of them. There should have been a better plan B for a motorcade to get him there safely and on time, but if that couldn't be done properly it's not really his fault.

This is finally it.
C'mon mods just make a Trump whining sticky. This is getting ridiculous.

The White House just announced that a new position opened up.
Job description : Umbrella fetcher and holder.
Compensation: satisfaction from knowing you are Making America Great Again

I think you 2 should flip a coin to decide who is going to apply.

There are plenty of things to criticize Trump about, but not getting in a heli due to potentially dangerous weather is not one of them. There should have been a better plan B for a motorcade to get him there safely and on time, but if that couldn't be done properly it's not really his fault.

Or he could not make being too late for the on big camera scene his only reason for going and just have gotten there whenever he could and paid his respects and left. But priorities....

If he really wanted to, he could have asked to be driven there along with the others.

Bad weather, Macron fondling one's knee, the close proximity of Angela Merkel....
Surely can put anyone off their game. Not unreasonable to interpret as bad omen.

The Great War deserves respect, Trump is being douchey here.

I'm pretty sure everyone wanted him to go.
Yet the Right is not criticizing Trump for not going, when they were always attacking Obama for not having his hand on his heart during that time the anthem was played.

Or he could not make being too late for the on big camera scene his only reason for going and just have gotten there whenever he could and paid his respects and left. But priorities....
If he really wanted to, he could have asked to be driven there along with the others.

Was he in the same place as the other leaders? If not, putting together a motorcade last minute (which admittedly should have been planned out earlier, as I'm sure they knew there was the potential for unfavorable weather) to use a different route than others took might not have been deemed safe. I absolutely think he should be there, rain or not, but if the issue was safety (and not Trump refusing to get his hair wet) then I can understand why he cancelled.

Unless theres a tornado happening, that's a pretty bad look

A little discomfort and sobering atmosphere would be a better tribute and sign of resoect to those who have their lives than it was a nice sunny day with light breeze

But hey, people kneeling is more disrespectful to soldiers than canceling a tribute due to not wanting to get wet

Back