International Trump signs bill blocking transfer of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey

and I was mocking the uber serious, pompous douches who spout that 'this the wr' shit when you aim for levity.

you are now free to go out and look at the stars in the sky.

Tells people that they need to focus on the topic and stay on point yet makes a completely irrelevant post about his Male Turkish lover from the gas station
you're kind of becoming a pain in the ass. go do your homework, skippy.

you're kind of becoming a pain in the ass. go do your homework, skippy.

Are you coming onto me ?

I'm aware gays like the buttsecks so not sure if that's a chat up line or not

Just to be clear, I am not interested

Stick with Abdul, I think he could be the one

Turkey does not belong in NATO, and should be shown the door. Erdogan can go jerk off to his vision of a new Ottoman Empire with his Islamic fundamentalist buddies.
I think they're the most important NATO member, in fact. Outside of the US, of course. They were basically a way to stop the soviets from reaching the Mediterranean. Erdogan is over stepping on his leverage and might ruin it but there is no way they will simply let Turkey go and let Russia grow there.

No weapons/technology for anyone in the Middle East should be American policy.

giphy.gif

Turkey does not belong in NATO, and should be shown the door. Erdogan can go jerk off to his vision of a new Ottoman Empire with his Islamic fundamentalist buddies.

Funny you say that as it seems historically the Ottomans are one of the jerkiest of the Islamists.

i dont think there is a single European or nato member in this thread who supports turkey being apart of NATO or the alliance. If anything most of the Europeans are pretty much tired
well, why don't they just kick them out then?

Considering the networking capabilities of the aircraft and them wanting to interface it with Russian Air Defense equipment ita probably for the best.

Back