Trump Seeking Seasonal Foreign Labor

Trump doesn't run his businesses he owns. Do you really think Trump has a spreadsheet on his computer where he goes to look at the day to day goings and comings of his 4000 businesses? lol

Will this also be how he governs?

Oh. I thought no one cared as long as they were legal. Cant remember who said that though.

cheers_gif.gif

And i stand by it, whats your point exactly?

Well as long as everyone is legal no one should have a problem. So legalize everyone, and no one will have a problem.

How is it that trump supporters support his positions on issues even when his positions run contradictory to his positions?

This is what Trump said he'd do. The trump hate is just stupid at this point.

Trump Winery is trying to hire foreign workers

Presidential candidate Donald Trump ran on the promise to bring jobs back to the US and called out companies that used foreign workers instead of Americans — but now his son’s Virginia winery is doing just that: asking the government for six workers to do seasonal work pruning grapevines.

The petition to the US Department of Labor from Trump Vineyard Estates, owned by the president-elect’s son Eric Trump, seeks temporary visas under the H-2A program for the foreign laborers who would work for about four months at the vineyard near Charlottesville doing a “variety of manual/equipment operation tasks in a vineyard operation.”

slatest_160128_trump4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif
Why do they have to resort to SEASONAL workers with VISAS?

You know how Visas work right? the company has to support each work visa, also IF this is granted, that means the government has OK'd it and has investigated and approved it b/c that means there are ZERO domestic job seekers, this is actually a move of LAST RESORT, cuz no legally employable American wants this seasonal job.

Trump doesn't run his businesses he owns. Do you really think Trump has a spreadsheet on his computer where he goes to look at the day to day goings and comings of his 4000 businesses? lol
Benghazi!

The left generally thinks we should give out many more work visas. Glad to have you on the team. You'll be teased a little for your hypocrisy, but that will pass.
Okay, glad we're on the same side of deporting all the illegals. Deal?

Well as long as everyone is legal no one should have a problem. So legalize everyone, and no one will have a problem.

So open borders is your dream?

Trump can't find hard working Americans to do the job? Boycott!
seasonal work which is low paid.....doubt any americans would do it even if they dont have jobs. The americans has to wait for the high end jobs trump will bring back

I love the dodging of the point of this thread. Somehow the large font about how Trump was going to bring jobs back to Americans was somehow missed and it became about legal vs. Illegal immigrants.

1. It's Donald Trump's son, not him.

2. He's applying to get them legal temporary work visas for a seasonal job, which hasn't even been approved, instead of just hiring illegals like many wineries do. I don't see the problem.

3. Between the winery, the vinyard's hotel, the management, the distribution, the office jobs, the service jobs, pretty much all the full-time jobs, you idiots think him requesting 4 month visas for 6 grape pickers makes his dad's entire campaign a sham? Good God, you guys are working really hard to try to hate someone.

What part of "I like immigrants, but they have to come here legally" is hard to understand? You people say something stupid like "Trump hates immigrants", and then act like that's just a given fact that everyone agreed with and accuse him of hypocrisy when it's contradicted by his son. If they hired no immigrants at all, you'd then say "ha, see, he is anti-immigrant". Like every company should, they hire a lot of Americans and a few legal immigrants. This isn't hard stuff here.

Last edited:
I love the dodging of the point of this thread. Somehow the large font about how Trump was going to bring jobs back to Americans was somehow missed and it became about legal vs. Illegal immigrants.

People here on temporary work visas are not americans. Obviously.

Obama allowed illegals to take jobs in the U.S., it's hypocritical to accost Trump over this when their president has done much worse.
Obama wasn't the champion of the American worker. Stop playing dumb. You should be focusing on the winery being his son's instead of making retarded excuses.

Back