trump says yes to women in combat

They kinda do already. Female Engagement Team (FET).

They're not a combat MOS, but they roll around with infantry because they're allowed to speak candidly with the Afghani women.

Perhaps branch out from that then. Otherwise, keep them away from established units.

that's like 2 totally separate issues

oh gees I hate women being in rangers and infantries or my gawd the rest of them should be punished by being drafted

get over it

What makes you think all men want to be in the military let alone ranger or infantry?

Using your own logic, You think we should punish all men because some of them want to be in the infantry/ranger?

Let's hear it.

What makes you think all men want to be in the military let alone ranger or infantry?

Using your own logic, You think we should punish all men because some of them want to be in the infantry/ranger?

Let's hear it.

lol what

where did I ever argue in support for draft of all men dumby

Perhaps branch out from that then. Otherwise, keep them away from established units.

Yeah, I think full integration will need to be taken in steps.

Step #1 - Find chicks that can meet standards.

Step #2 - Take all those chicks and give them a platoon attached to an infantry unit.

Step #3 - After having shown some sort of combat effectiveness, then I think we can begin integrating them with men.

So what is your proposal with the current selective service system?

none?

lol

like I said two completely separate issues

if you don't like that women currently can't be drafted then advocate for it on it's own merits

has nothing to do with whether or not women in the military can attend a certain school or not

none?

lol

like I said two completely separate issues

if you don't like that women currently can't be drafted then advocate for it on it's own merits

has nothing to do with whether or not women in the military can attend a certain school or not
Explain to me how is that a separate issue?

A draft is to select able-body young persons and send them off to war. Do you think these two female rangers or Ronda Rousey are less capable than some 140 lbs World of Warcraft nerds with penises?

Yeah, I think full integration will need to be taken in steps.

Step #1 - Find chicks that can meet standards.

Step #2 - Take all those chicks and give them a platoon attached to an infantry unit.

Step #3 - After having shown some sort of combat effectiveness, then I think we can begin integrating them with men.

But even then, why not just give them their own combat group with their own mission? Seems dumb to allow them to be put with established male groups.

I mean, really, what's next? Women in the NBA? Women in the NHL?

Explain to me how is that a separate issue?

A draft is to select able-body young persons and send them off to war. Do you think these two female rangers or Ronda Rousey are less capable than some 140 lbs World of Warcraft nerds with penises?

I think you may be putting the cart in front of the horse. Out of all the women in the US military, we've identified 2 women that are capable of holding a combat MOS. None of the other women have even come close. These two chicks and Ronda are complete outliers. I think more women need to pass such courses before we even talk about selective service.

But even then, why not just give them their own combat group with their own mission? Seems dumb to allow them to be put with established male groups.

I mean, really, what's next? Women in the NBA? Women in the NHL?

If the standards are the same (all of them) then I'd have no problem with integration. If they remain favorable to women, then they need to be separated. That's just my opinion though.

I think you may be putting the cart in front of the horse. Out of all the women in the US military, we've identified 2 women that are capable of holding a combat MOS. None of the other women have even come close. These two chicks and Ronda are complete outliers. I think more women need to pass such courses before we even talk about selective service.
Huh? Most Army males don't pass Ranger school let alone most non-military males. Yet, these non-military males still have to register for SSS and eligible to be drafted when they are 18

Fuck the draft. That's slavery, made worse by morally corrupting the ensnared (i.e. coercing them to kill). If something is a good cause people will fight. If it's only a matter of losing riches for some then too bad, so sad. When it's all volunteer then you find a way for everyone to contribute.

Maybe he is finally listening to advice and realizing that he cannot win if he keeps shitting on women and minorities.

Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig and saying Megan Kelly's bad mood was because she was OTR = shitting on women as a whole?

yeah but see that's not where he is coming from

he is going with some kind of weird rage - if we let one woman on the front lines then we should force all women to be on the front lines

that makes sense in his mind somehow

If women want to serve in combat then they can have the same standards as men on the pft. Can't have it both ways.

I would think that Trump would be the last person to want women to become proficient with firearms.

Huh? Most Army males don't pass Ranger school let alone most non-military males. Yet, these non-military males still have to register for SSS and eligible to be drafted when they are 18

I'm not talking about Ranger School, I'm talking about any combat MOS. There have been several women that have attempted to make it through infantry school (both enlisted and officers) and no one has yet to pass. I think we need to see many more women pass before anyone should give a crap about selective service.

3 or 4 women did get through ITB last year. I know that's not saying much though. It's basically the fourth phase of boot camp and the hard stuff starts once you get to your unit.

If women want to serve in combat then they can have the same standards as men on the pft. Can't have it both ways.

I think as long as they meet the standards of the MOS (i.e. pass the school) then they should be able to fight. Perhaps in a female only platoon, separate from the males and a different MOS so as not to screw with promotions. However, if they want to integrate with men and carry the same MOS, then the standards absolutely need to be the same.

yeah but see that's not where he is coming from

he is going with some kind of weird rage - if we let one woman on the front lines then we should force all women to be on the front lines

that makes sense in his mind somehow
as opposed to letting a few men go to the front line means we should force all young men to be on the front line?

Back