Social Trump says windmeal noise causes cancer

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437096-trump-claims-noise-from-windmills-causes-cancer

If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,” the president said while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual spring dinner. He offered no evidence to support the claim.

Oh please, someone try to defend this. Feed me baby birds, don't leave me hangin'.

Literally laughed so hard when I saw this that 1-2 tears came out.

me-nothing-trump-says-could-surprise-me-at-this-point-47857069.png

Coal is clean. Wind is bad and causes cancer.

Is this Mr. Keep It Real, Working Class Champion?

Forget partisan politics, hell, forget politics: Does anyone who voted for this guy actually believe this is a fully developed, emotionally mature, intelligent human being?

This subject on Trumps comments is old. Delete or merge.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437096-trump-claims-noise-from-windmills-causes-cancer

If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,” the president said while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual spring dinner. He offered no evidence to support the claim.

Oh please, someone try to defend this. Feed me baby birds, don't leave me hangin'.

Literally laughed so hard when I saw this that 1-2 tears came out.

me-nothing-trump-says-could-surprise-me-at-this-point-47857069.png

What is a windmeal? Is that a new McDonalds gimmick like a burger that makes you fart more?

What is a windmeal? Is that a new McDonalds gimmick like a burger that makes you fart more?

I laughed out loud at the title made by the OP. What a nincompoop.

Hmmm... I was assuming it meant beans, but you could be on to something.

Come to think of it, it sounds like a 'wind-meal' could cause health problems. Not much nutrition in trying to eat the wind.

Is this Mr. Keep It Real, Working Class Champion?

Forget partisan politics, hell, forget politics: Does anyone who voted for this guy actually believe this is a fully developed, emotionally mature, intelligent human being?
Personally I think he is the perfect spokesperson for us. Never says what he means, double speaks every subject, contradicts himself constantly, is aggressive while playing the victim. It's honestly pretty incredible.

*You are not allowed to create threads when he says something stupid.

*You are not allowed to create threads when he says something stupid.
Only if every Trump supporter here admits most of what he says is incredibly stupid or incomprehensible.

Back