Trump Says Obama is the "Founder of ISIS"

I like Obama but his involvement in the Arab spring and rise of ISIS will be the negative point of his presidency.
How much of that is his directly his fault doesn't really matter because he was the guy in charge.

I like Obama but his involvement in the Arab spring and rise of ISIS will be the negative point of his presidency.
How much of that is his directly his fault doesn't really matter because he was the guy in charge.
I'm not into holding any POTUS responsible for things they could hardly prevent.
The only thing I can think of that would stand out as the negative point of his Presidency is his bumbling involvement in US race relations.
But pretty sure he'd have been condemned for NOT saying anything either.

I'm not into holding any POTUS responsible for things they could hardly prevent.
The only thing I can think of that would stand out as the negative point of his Presidency is his bumbling involvement in US race relations.
But pretty sure he'd have been condemned for NOT saying anything either.

Obama will go down in History as one of the good American Pressidents.

I would love to hear Trump elaborate on how Obama is the founder of ISIS

If Jack Savage writes history

His hardcore critics will mostly be forgotten by then as they have not proven anything of value they will mostly be deemed as bigots,backwards or Insane.

I'll just go ahead and guarantee he's got nothing of the sort.

So we already have emails like this and you doubt Assange?

cover.jpg

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-co...812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version1.pdf

http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-bom...-supplied-from-benghazi-to-al-qaeda-in-syria/

I would love to hear Trump elaborate on how Obama is the founder of ISIS

Not the founder but the steroid that they injected into their asses

Founder of ISIS is strong but I get his point

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...et-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

"Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State"......

I find it funny how many people still think US did not create ISIS and is not supporting it.

How fucking sad is the failing NYTimes for trying to compare Foley sending some dick pics to killing 50 people in an act of Islamic terrorism?

Grasping at straws!
Its like you're not even trying anymore ..... sort of like Trump

Obama did have a huge impact on the founding of ISIS by pulling out the troops too early from Iraq. It created a power vacuum which allowed ISIS to run all over the untrained Iraq army and police, and steal the weapons which were left by the U.S. army.

ISIS gained power by exploiting the Syrian civil war, then returning back to Iraq. That was totally unexpected.

I think people like you that think the US created and supported ISIS are hilarious.

They were the indirect creators in a sense. Disrupting the stability of the region leaded to their uprising and the arming of Syrian rebels led to their Armament.

It's rather obvious. It was unintentional, but the US did create and support ISIS.

Btw trump was saying declare victory and wthdrawl all troops. Now he's saying we should have had troops there.

This guy is such a be artist

Obama will go down in History as one of the good American Pressidents.
Agreed, nothing particularly objectionable and I like having a calm, thoughtful leader even if I don't always agree with him. A good leader should be able to sound reasonable.

Back